3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Audience 17.03.20 08:55 pm

Impressions of the game (Final Fantasy 12)

This part I was not disappointed. Although there were concerns over the number of innovations mentioned by the developers. The game was the incredible size,filled with mysteries and dangers :) it is strange,survived the whole atmosphere inherent in the previous installments of final fantasy. Cool game,the first time and did not work to open the game all the secrets.
Too bad Final Fantasy 12 International Zodiac Job System was released in Russian. Originally ff12 was conceived just like that.
16 Comments
Sort by:
l
leonardo998 17.03.20

my favorite finalka

g
gamerVV23 17.03.20

and there are drastic differences in Final Fantasy 12 International Zodiac Job System?
I only noticed that there were classes like in the game, like bersek, knight, etc.

g
gamerVV23 17.03.20

and generally walk at a normal imagination there is no promtovsky translation, with no gibberish in the menu?
as for example, see hunt's impossible to read the job description for this monster.

E
Elisss [Y Team] 17.03.20

VVSHNICK
there is a drastic difference in Final Fantasy 12 International Zodiac Job System?
it is almost completely redesigned,a lot of changes.. )

and generally walk at a normal imagination there is no promtovsky translation, with no gibberish in the menu?
it seems to be there. but there is not complicated English,I went 100% the entire game,killed them all :3

A
Anderby 17.03.20

Though the game and have departed from the usual turn-based combat, it does not become worse. It was a classic FF, with its spirit of adventure, with epic, characters, mad world, etc.

A
Anderby 17.03.20

>is there a drastic difference in Final Fantasy 12 International Zodiac Job System?

Enlarged Board of licenses, classes, new gambits and the ability to accelerate the speed of the flow of the game. Rand also altered in favor of the player. This is FF XII, which it was supposed to be.

L
Lexinton 17.03.20

By the way anyone have questions on the Passage of Final Fantasy 12, Quests > the Esper, Hunting, Fishing, Market, Tricks can come in http://www.playground.ru/dox/final_fantasy_12/

R
Rein 3 17.03.20

One mage to have in the team early Enough Sold the Cl staff staff Storm staff And Fire staff They reinforce the magic By title. Although magic is 2 units less than what you buy at the end of the game. And shmalyaet 9999 All ready LVL 63 Already all at 9999 Hits. Ready. I noticed myself playing the game for a long time when not recorded in Gill Toss This Gilgamesh also on 9999 Let them hug him and Masamune here . Then shake and Gengy Gloves hitout And another gathered but without the gloves - turns out Only one is needed. All bosses tactics when health not All cheap There does not need to be treated) Gill Toss Vpendjurivajut And it was all over AA starts I've noticed. I love all sorts of Poison blind arrows gathered blind And bullets - their dazzling Shields When miss love And play then cool Sorry there come long Before the last shield Crystal I don't like to climb That tower like a lighthouse rather Cool And the damn shield took too lucky Have in stock Is good)

D
Dante_Rebellion 17.03.20

Rein 3
without commas and dots don't know what you wrote.

guys, I wrote to DOH a great passage, but it had disappeared! does anyone know what happened?
and just, better for passing go here:
http://www.ffforever.info/index.cgi?section=ffxii;p=walkthrough

M
Mad_cloud 17.03.20

Cool game...

R
Richards 17.03.20

Your understanding of simple English is probably when you have higher education, they are not all, your institutions these....

T
Takeasneededforpain 17.03.20

Final Fantasy 12 International Zodiac Job System completely mastered even on the old PS2. Epic, odd I say, in my opinion the best part of the series (but the zodiac as it is much improved and will pozhirateley) for passing + super bosses spent a lot of time if it stuck - other discs on the console can be postponed for a long time. All series of Neche and get this on PS4 have to buy it , though it's just transferring from the old to the new TV))) part 15 on the PS4 not yet purchased, forward discount, and Persona 5

n
nasariy 17.03.20

How long is the game? FF12

n
nasariy 17.03.20

Well, if you go straight it will take around 35 hours

a
alex 19061967 24.11.21

I am writing my review both on the original console version for PS2, and on the extended edition of Final Fantasy - the Zodiac Ege, which finally, in 2018, visited the PC. So before us is another revolutionary in many respects, like Resident Evil 4 for its series, the game of the already famous series. For 19-20 years since the release of the first pixelated ancient game in the Final Fantasy series, it has gone through a long thorny path of development. leading fans of the series to undoubtedly the last great game in it - Final Fantasy 12. The game turned out to be a difficult fate, not everyone liked it "a departure from the canons of the series", namely, turn-based combat was replaced by free, in real time - and a system of gambits - a set of actions for a team of characters for the convenience of controlling the actions of these characters, not everyone liked it. But as for me, on the contrary, it's great - now the characters do not wait in a separate arena when they will be hit, but attack the enemy immediately - and the gambit system, if properly configured and mastered, helps a lot in this. This innovation was later used by the creators of the magnificent Dragon Age Origins and the creators of lesser-known, but also excellent and exciting games - Drakensang: The Dark Eye and Drakensang: The River of Time. So the innovation was accepted and used. The graphics in the game squeezed out all the juices and capabilities of the PS2 at that time. Great musical accompaniment, each composition for its own location. Meticulously and realistic, as never before, traced characters, juicy, bright graphics - at that time, in 2006-2007, revolutionary for the aging PS2 and the plot - it does not have the traditional series of love romance and pink snot, it is tough, realistic, about political intrigue, meanness and betrayal. The characters delight that they do not behave like cardboard dummies with pre-calculated actions and remarks, but for the first time in the series are perceived as real people, with their thoughts, feelings and emotions, without stupid bombast and pretentiousness. This is a huge plus for the game. The game is not empty - it is densely inhabited by many people, humanoids, just living and not very creatures. The most important thing is that this game is not boring, it is surprisingly diverse, bright, rich, it has the romance of travel, discoveries, the characters and the game do not get boring. Here you want to explore every corner of it, open everything, go through all the hunts, you don't want to part with it, this is the property of a real MASTERPIECE, which is what the game is. In the PC version, the text crack is still being polished, it is clear that not from the developers, but the game with such an incompletely finished Russification is still quite playable and passable. The game catches immediately, from the very first minutes of the passage, From me the game has the highest score, 10/10, great!

r
requiemmm 13.01.22

Better than the tenth, but not without jambs. The battle radius is generally very small, the attack radius is even smaller, that is, purely formally, they left the battle arenas, but in fact the battles still take place in terrible crowding. You can’t kite the enemy, even the armored man turns on the afterburner and catches up in any case. The squad leader catches all the aggro, from the whole pack, there is no control as such, except for fat and blindness, there are no skills for reaggression, you can try to set up gambits to intercept opponents, this is, in principle, the only good idea in changing the combat system, but you will rake everything equals. Ults are strange, I didn’t understand at all on what principle this garbage works, well, I lived at one character, looked at his attack animation, changed it to another, the timer is ticking, a fireball falls from above - is that all? Or is there something else to press, sort of like in the eighth part? Xs.
I didn't like the skill board. There is too much of this garbage, a separate cell for each level of equipment, for each meager bonus, for each gambit cell ... are you kidding me? To wear satin underpants, you need the skill of satin underpants, but you can’t wear calico ones, you don’t know how, you need the skill of wearing chintz underpants ... insanity. I won’t say anything about the plot, it is equally stubborn in all the finals, like the set of characters, although the local war rabbit, of course, burns with napalm. An eared island of common sense in the younger group of kindergarten :)))