3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
o
origamikiller 17.03.20 09:03 pm

Does not start the event in the quest, \"the Brothers at the gallows\" (Kingdom Come: Deliverance)

If you decide not to attack with friends and you want to track the safe distance over the course of a robbery – a robbery is how to start / how long to wait? All the clearing already looked – no triggers, and waited for quite a long time, as friends sat on the hill and continue, the event doesn't start.
11 Comments
Sort by:
P
Primss 17.03.20

Why not true? How to win? I have the same thing

t
torrax 17.03.20

Anyways, the quest is not counted because Frycek remains standing outside a tavern. If you kill him there is the stage of the quest will count, but hangs around.

I
IN..Spect0r 17.03.20

How did this quest take? This is a continuation of the quest with the production of uniforms Polovtsian? How to start it, if so?

t
torrax 17.03.20

As well as everything in this game. Through... In General a few days in the tavern around appears Matos in combat armor you just have to talk to him. Veins on it.

t
torrax 17.03.20

Not still does. I tried to take only one quest. And stole Franzi when he was begowala. And he killed them during a robbery. Anyway after a conversation with the innkeeper quest is not counted. Game of the year, Cho.

o
origamikiller 17.03.20

Primss wrote:
Why not true?
Hastened to write:) Everything is just as bad. After this quest just gave up the game.
While waiting in the tavern – the event can not be started, then waited at the point the stonemasons of the day 4 or 5 – prick blood finally came. They waited until they chopped, he went to the innkeeper – and the result is the same as everyone here, the quest is not counted. Tried the tavern to wait a few days – nothing and burn the damn marker. On the last patch pereproshel 1.2.5 – nothing has changed.
The bug report you have to write, but using Google translate I doubt that you will understand:) do Not know the language.
torrax wrote:
Game of the year, Cho.
Just a real Christian could not undertake such a quest. It is God's punishment:)

P
Pruha 17.03.20

What to do-it is necessary that the robbery began? Blood sitting in ambush, I warned the warriors, arrived at the designated place at the quarry and nothing happens. As the robbery start? I've been here for 10 days did.

A
Artiup 17.03.20

I found out when the delivery, talked to barecom that would be less guards there, and when you go matúš(or whatever it is) to tell you the option to tell him what I learned not only questions about how to get this information

I
IDarkaxeI 17.03.20

Some wag-taught a special achievement on this zabagovanny quest set. type humor joke. sit I have peppers in the tavern, even though you agree for the robbery or leave it. the funny thing is when the groom try to know the time of the convoy, it just flies out of the dialogue like you found out, you can let matusu, which already do not care. came to the conclusion that the problems in the tavern, and from there the disgraced is clumsy, if not pass, and Zaytsev poachers crossing the hunting of the Hare does not work. Chely has done a nonlinearity, which is not grown, the type of grandfather planted a turnip, and watering is not necessary. The question is what for planted

d
diabloxxl 17.03.20

I found the solution!! You can use the console to get the quest item to the quest progressed.

First, set consolewii mod: http://www.playground.ru/cheats/kingdom_come_deliverance_polnyj_spisok_id_predmetov_obnovleno_26_02_2018-79503/
Then for the Brothers at the gallows input: cheat_add_item id:c8ad2fe0-8220-4c07-bc8b-acfd3c27232b
For the quest to steal money entered: cheat_add_item id:bfd66313-4807-4907-b775-40d0eb9e12c3

Any solution...
After finishing the quest get achivku:)

I
IDarkaxeI 17.03.20

Diablo fellow, nakovyryat cheat. It's kind of like the continuation of the forum for the ps4, where it was possible vikruti quest items from Talberga, but there were none. For those who do not know the passage, write out: take the quest from Matûša anyway (agree to the robbery), then run it Around and take the Brothers at the gallows, run back to Matusu and talk about the treachery of a tavern owner and need to substitute, enter both Chita quest items, a bag hidden in the tavern for the last barrels in the basement, money share with your friends, saying you stole them yourself. Then run to Borechu and pass the entire crowd, going back will see three Christmas toys and get the achievement.