3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DragonCommander56 17.03.20 09:05 pm

Unraveling the puzzles (Remember Me)

In other words I decided to write a theme that would be those who will take a game after its release not floating brains
1) the door with the code which is 4 digits, the code is 2058 that is, figure 2, freezes at 0, 5 feelings, and the spider has 8 legs.
2) the Door leading into the cube (SPOILER!) at the end of the game in General, it is necessary to raise the letters what would they zasvetilsya, and it is necessary to raise 3 letters H, 3 and O H is right in the first word of the first 3 is in the second word (the name of the campaign) after the letter M, and it is necessary to take the penultimate in the word EVOLUTION.
3) everything is just need to have that father and Daughter looked at Mother, but Mother abandoned them.
Mustache think will help all if I do not know where to go write in a personal answer.
37 Comments
Sort by:
A
Anderby 17.03.20

Solving memory change (see the symbols at the bottom left, the order of steps is important):
Hidden text
Sedov:
pix.PlayGround.ru
Change pills move the table, change memories, open the mask, open the latch.

Altercation:
pix.PlayGround.ru
Drop the bottle, breaking the GPS in the suitcase, take off the safety the gun, push the table.

Accident:
pix.PlayGround.ru
Removed capture the Cup, open the bag, include JAX, break the glass.

Editing editor:
pix.PlayGround.ru
Clean grip Cup, free strap Nilin, turn on the TV, breaking glass, reboot JAX, include outlet.

m
masterFX 17.03.20

a very difficult game, these puzzles are impossible to pass!!!

o
oldman| 17.03.20

masterFX
I hope this is sarcasm?))) the only time thinking is when we had the 1st time the memory of Olga to change, well, towards the end a couple of points.

P
Phoenix1989 17.03.20

I have a question about the passage. Somebody was a glitch in the first episode, where the straight pipe up, then you must run the video, but nothing happens. As a result, instead of the video, you run through the empty hall and not go in or out

m
masterFX 17.03.20

help, stuck here, how to pass, they are unreal cool, can't....PlayGround.ru
here I satupai, there in the middle then they necrotica)
Tell me a better man in the ring to win, press the button and nothing...

A
Ashirogi_Muto 17.03.20

I just passed the first puzzle with the code. Himself. I liked that they are not stupid and do not need much to strain your brain, even got a little thrill when I figured out :3

m
myxxx555 17.03.20

masterFX
Notice that spinning the first 2 blinds, then 4 pieces are in place when stopped the first 2, jump and wait on those that do not move, then I think you will understand :)

K
Kirill Efimov 17.03.20

Tell me in what order to move these blocks to Nilin could Naveh to get?How much leave did not go

L
Leha-Bratan- 17.03.20

quarrel=bottle, pestle, stand.

N
Neksik 17.03.20

Kirill Efimov, any) Serious)
Simply move each of these cubes so that the green stripes on them it was possible to climb to the top. You in the Central, bottom, green bars are positioned correctly. Now it remains to place the remaining in a similar manner.

L
Lil_G. 17.03.20

PAC family what to do here?

H
HungryDante 17.03.20

Lil_G.
H 3 0-the last word

L
Lil_G. 17.03.20

KaVAle
Neither realized!!!(

L
Lil_G. 17.03.20

all figured out they throw in advance)

L
Leha-Bratan- 17.03.20

Scored, johnny, what to do next I do not understand, the coffin stays standing Desk, the message lightType johnny flood to bring down, shorter campaign in the bug Zales. Help.

C
Chester_B 17.03.20

After killing the mutants down in the thunder is the cut scene and all the latest Chapter and boss. If the bug will not work, download other people's saves and choose Chapter 8, you'll miss the entire 30 second scene, but to replay the whole Chapter is not necessary.

L
Leha-Bratan- 17.03.20

Chester_B
SPS bro

C
Chester_B 17.03.20

In a battle with the final boss, you need to break Cuba's ability to Rage, 1 and 2nd phase to the 3rd phase of the cube is not on the platform will need just a few times to use an ability Spam.

a
agwaddmm 17.03.20

S. T. ALK.E.R
thanks for the 2 clue. to be honest, I sense mystery is not realized.
and here the letters H3O.
but only the letters O have to take the last.

though the answer is. who can explain the sense of mystery
To hell with the bug in memorize.
Humanity holds high the head.
The result of evolution looks at what was before him.
Here then will be revealed the secret.

and why exactly are these letters H3O.

S
Shuba96 17.03.20

agwaddmm
To hell with the bug in memorize - memorize the word is spelled wrong , instead of e-3
Humanity holds high the head.If translated into English. it would seem that every word in the line is written with the letter H
The result of the evolution of looking at what was before him - not sure ,but probably the result of the evolution=the last letter in the word About