3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
karbofoss6828 18.03.20 06:32 pm

Why, then, the silencer and optics? (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky)

I can not understand - why in Stalker silencers when shooting with a silencer and optics booooooom even at a distance, you immediately see and shoot at you even if I sit in the bushes. Perhaps it is possible somewhere in the configs to change the distance from which you find, well, at least 100 meters.
10 Comments
Sort by:
E
Emris_ua 18.03.20

karbofoss6828 wrote:
Perhaps it is possible somewhere in the configs to change the distance from which you find, well, at least 100 meters.
So it is possible of course (but playing is not interesting) !!!

A
Aleksandr77701 18.03.20

karbofoss6828
And you imagine in reality. You and kilometer can see. Agree again, the play would not be interesting.

s
strelok312 18.03.20

Don't know me like that at a great distance not discover until I make noise.

s
sayapov.valery2017 18.03.20

karbofoss6828
If when shooting with a SILENCER goes the sound of gunfire, THEN this is for developers or modders
let fix!!! And Yes! To change the distance obnaruzhenie with a gun equipped with a silencer!

D
Domoi 18.03.20

sayapov.valery2017
Only if the modders themselves,I can support Stalker for many many years...

s
sayapov.valery2017 18.03.20

taburetckinvasily
Yes! Only remains to hope that somebody from them will correct this misunderstanding.
Hopefully modders will fix it.

k
karbofoss6828 18.03.20

I made the muffler sound more mellow, like less began to notice.

Y
Yuri Yandere 18.03.20

A delusion, no one ever noticed me when shooting using Glushak, if not run and do not light up at the same time. Well, if there was something before that, they searched for the source of the shot. In principle, even if not very well to hide, and that they will find immediately, but it will have the element of surprise for three seconds, which was tantamount to victory in most cases.

P
Poenarum 18.03.20

About optics question correctly. Optics is clearly needed.
But the silencer...
All I saw the difference that I can kill the bandit and to me the answer is don't shoot if I'm far away, in the bushes and with a silencer.
More did not notice a difference.
And Yes, slaughter of the barrel drops significantly, especially in the clear sky.

But in General, I like it, it's more like reality.
Movies and games have developed the present generation has the wrong idea about the silencer.
The muffler is designed only to SHOOTER NOT DEAF SHOOTING INDOORS!
Well, this of course excludes special weapons with integrated silencers.
Navitel silencer on the gun (and especially on a Kalashnikov) I do not get to shoot a guy on the couch, without disturbing sitting next to a comrade) moreover, even without disturbing the neighbors will fail(unless of course the TV is not at full volume).

a
ananosow 18.03.20

karbofoss6828
how?