3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
crytek123cn 18.03.20 06:32 pm

Experience full game [PC] (Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier)

Personally, my impressions and expectations of the game were ruined. What kind?
Mostly I didn't like in the game:
1.Optimization
2.The plot is boring and banal (After Call of Duty MW is not surprising the game)
3.The monotony
4.The third-person and shelter

P. S. This is my personal opinion!
115 Comments
Sort by:
E
Egor552 18.03.20

I have very mixed impressions of the game.
I have a PC gaming in CoD and Battlefield I have not played, so I was pleased with the game storyline, graphics, effects.After doubles, the third party looks fun.But these new-fangled weapons, high-tech equipment - just what I love! In General, the concept of continuous positive.
BUT! BUT! BUT! BUT! BUT! BUT!
As they all gathered: hands to tear! Video screen saver blunt - tolerated. But the network code killed! Connects on the mood - and the mood always sucks! Connects very rarely. And recently appeared black frame, Nitsche has not changed: neither the resolution, the SRD, but the frame is! Weird! On the game they would have three months to work!
That's the antithesis! Hopefully fix.

D
Diesel80 18.03.20

Normal game! the inability to manage partners certainly negative, but nicho was used to.

C
Chestnut 18.03.20

Could not stand the nonsense plot,cast. And so, in principle, a good game of course, and who should postality the possibility of such are - put a hard mode and trying to perform additional tasks,not easy at all getting(don't know for what though ,but postrotate possible). But the plot all the crosses - another senile Blizzard...

Z
Zardonic_i_am 18.03.20

I do not recommend spending on this game time
stupid Russophobic plot, unremarkable graphics, boring missions as a blueprint, and this game has a chips which VAUUU!!!!!

l
lex1974 18.03.20

about alone I will not say here as usual .... (
After one hour of play in the cartoon, we see immediately that they are generally all sensible programmers dispersed, left alone ne***
1. control of the game - well, it think it was after Conservatory piano, booze and weeks of the month with weed...... in General, complete nonsense, he sticks it unstuck for do not understand the system and always in spite of you doing everything opposite...
2. the view from the 3rd person without the possibility of switching to 1st person is a step back gentlemen yubiki...
3. hide behind obstacles is also a complete mess, and like you sure you don't head not *OPA does not stick out, but in the replay as you kill you see that head and *oops your stick out do not want to shoot.... it's just nonsense
4. sniper 90% of the cards useless thing ....
5. servers are always lost, this is an old disease yubikov that they instead treat started in end....
6. the screen is full of just all sorts of stupid their icons which have not seen the enemy... hate it

In summary: if you waited for the game more than BF or COD then you'll be crushed by disappointment.... Yubiki merge in the end, more and more going to stupid popsu ..... Waiting for a new rainbow, but if there is the same failure, then generally forget about Yubikov and advise them to go sell sausage ...

R
Roman Niko21 18.03.20

the game is good very cheerful shooter
on veteran 2 bullet death
optimization is not bad dh11 hood
this dynamics of tension and enjoyed it very much
now the bad story: Clancy Clancy he's so pleased even though at the finish, bad Russian with non-Russian names(well, not really a Ivanova damn it) the voice was Russian, but so-so to be honest, although the reconstruction sounded good
overall the game is very good no matter nachto, Warfighter cha is the heir

P
PiratBoy 18.03.20

Not like the game, like plot and technically.

The game is made in best traditions pindoskih:
* Rush bad!!!!!11! (As without it)
* The Georgians are the good guys, because we lick ass.
* Four hero, 007, save the world - too much pathos and CDA Pindos.
* UWB is generally a good country. She knows how to bomb civilians.
* ????
* PROFIT

Implementation:
1. Awkward control. Buggy when off/on mask.
2. A great third person shooter with rapids.
3. Invisibility is practically useless.
4. Crashes out of the blue.
5. Assistants blunt.

J
John Lokk 18.03.20

Politicheskii popcorn 7 out of 10
Moving away from the tactic in the direction popkornovyh shooters, Ghost Recon, lost its personality and became boring console postrelushka.
So, the plot is omitted from as any game in Clancy all the spy nonsense with the cranberry. Developers have tried to diversify the locations and the gameplay of using the gadgets, give to shoot a variety of weapons, offer co-op.
If you look at the screenshots or videos or just to play Future Soldier catches first, but soon makes you wonder more and in the end just slipping into insanity.

Optimization for PC is just awful and it's on patch 1.7 then you get used To managing, but the responsiveness to commands is poor.
All visible in the console. First here is a bunch of labels on the screen marked goal big letters,ie the player just literally lead by the hand. Beautiful location, but the hallways are visible even to the blind when the approach to the point put the gun locker in front axle, and the partner says "should we go around?")))
Secondly, what the hell tactic? The marking objectives and scripted assault on this tactic? Idiots are not able to aim themselves or make a decision. Stealth curve to horror, or you can not see or anxiety and you see it all at once! How so if you're in stealth? Speaking of invisibility. It turns on the machine, not as in Crysis. While your enemies will see if you close, but your computer teammates not even if they ran on foot will come someone!

Then turn the neck in two steps no one hears, and then kill from afar and we immediately compute! The body is also find as lucky. However all this stupidity compensate for the fact that the enemies move, sometimes throw grenades and evade, and can spawn behind you? So how to cheat x-ray I didn't see anyone, and then lead into the back flies. Yes, and the hero is not so tenacious. Bots are treated instead to kill the nearest enemy, and enemies could not finish, and jumping around.
In some places we are just forced to shoot, but somewhere you can go without firing a shot, which is good news. Savers is not bad, but nothing important in them not misleading, but simply show how the squad did not have time to do (relax, sleep, drink beer, etc.)

Output versatility is not always good.

7 out of 10.

3rdperson 18.03.20

infuriated not just words, Russian bad and even need a fucking Georgians to save licking amerikassa, at first, like not making the game but when went to kill the Russian's Piz..TS what is. it is a pity that we do not know how the game Putna to do, I would like to give back, this is purely my opinion.

N
Nefesh 18.03.20

The shelter I did not like the game is monotonous and is no surprise... the plot wasn't following, because he's not interesting, Russian is always bad. The AI is stupid. The graphics are more or less normal. In General, it is possible to shoot, but no surprise.

a
artyr_1488 18.03.20

Aquatically game standings.Tactical shooter...better than him... NAT , still continued....

S
Serg1152 18.03.20

Igruha pleased - graphics, gameplay and cool action - Generally awesome! Direct ACTION! Tom Clancy's know how and how to start to delay the beginning of the game!!!!! YES, there are SCHOOLS! BUT! without them Personally that did not like me When I started playing (on 560ti 1 year ago) 1-Optimization in the game was (and is) very raw set medium settings, now after (780 on ultra) and it got off Vert sync the game only then the game went smoothly! 2-the Plot of course if you get the 7, if you just play and enjoy the gameplay the 9. 3 - was a huge problem (FOR ME) with canopies for weapons but decided. In the REST of the IRA REQUIRES the attention of at least passing AT a TIME!!!!!

L
Leha Uest 18.03.20

crap

S
Sidorovich12 18.03.20

How to make so that the enemy is not seen zakamuflirovanie Persian through walls, trees, fences, buildings and other obstacles? Where not to hide still detect even if the Persian is generally far beyond the zone of sight and the enemy looks completely different! Honestly I can replay the same mission 30 times in a row! I suspect that the game savahanna, but not so!!!

q
qaz0wsx0wsx 18.03.20

good game played a long time like everything

Spoiler