3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vito Ckaletting 18.03.20 06:34 pm

Books about the mafia (Mafia 2)

I thought we are waiting for Mafia 2,the movies reviewed,beat games,as you can read sometimes in the book, the atmosphere is better than in the movie.How about some advice books waiting for MAFIA 2
33 Comments
Sort by:
B
Blood_on_my_Hands 18.03.20

Well... You want to know the answer to this question)

V
Vito Ckaletting 18.03.20

guys books that I had not read it,huh?don Magazine can?

A
Andrew GUNgster 18.03.20

The only book about the mafia that I know the Godfather, other seems to not even heard of.

_
_Don_ 18.03.20

Magazine

Marsala,you idiot.
Someone told me about Fools die by M. Puzo...that's all I remember.Damn.

V
Vito Ckaletting 18.03.20

don Marsala,advise the library online,where there are books about the mafia

B
BergoVic 18.03.20

The best book about the mafia I think the Godfather in the S. Sychev, with the participation of I. Zabelin, were published in the USSR, I have something to compare, read 2 translations and la English.
Still a good book, but already about gangsters(mafia and the mob is a slightly different levels):
Gangster Lorenzo Carcaterra(the dude wrote the script for the show the Sopranos(weak sir, I tried to watch, no wheels), Daredevil Harry gray(reworking it in the script removed the Once in America). Still would recommend if someone really reads, the Sicilian by the same Mario Puzo(hard writer, one of the best of his works - Fools die, is not about the mafia, but very heartfelt), it has a serious historical assumption about the main character of Turi Guiliano, but overall very cool. By the way, for the authorship of Mark Weingartner was released book the Return of the Godfather, where was for - and supplemented the gaps in the trilogy, but I never drove, I think the third movie blows, failure. In General, good books, la subject a little, the level of the Last don, Black hats etc - it is rather stupid to read, but not literature(except the above).

BL, with the phone very hard to write
There are more serious books, but this is not the artwork, and books on the history of the mafia-Hank Messick - Gang and the mafia, D. Cressida - the rape of the nation, another work of gage and cook, but not read; in these books reveals the world of the mafia in everyday life, the life, the psychology, the system of values, given the historical background of the emergence of this phenomenon

E
Edonis 18.03.20

I would do the same revered

D
Dzhonni Chetyre tuza 18.03.20

I read loads of books about the mafia, so you are lucky) bergovic have listed a lot of books, I'd add a few: E. Duke Vincent the Summer of the mafia, the Lawyer of the mafia ( highly recommend, especially Summer. There are real facts and fiction, but the book goes in one breath.), Al Conroy Soldiers of the mafia, John Macpartland the Kingdom of johnny cool, he Omerta, again Carcaterra Paradise city .
Hopefully soon will be able to add to the list and his work, half already written)))

S
ScaryFad 18.03.20

Sicily - Mario Puzo. About the life of Michael Corleone in Sicily, when eating had to leave. Very interesting, like all of Puzo. Read voraciously, on the computer, after the Godfather.
More on the mind, in addition to the above, nothing comes up.

_
_Don_ 18.03.20

I think the third movie blows, failure

I it most liked.In this time,in the 70s,I think, and will make Mafia 3 :)
And the idiots of EA refused to make the Godfather 3...PPC.all the cards in the hands of 2K

B
BergoVic 18.03.20

Johnny Four aces
08.10.09 00
All that's listed, saw is not the level
2 Don
After the excellent first two parts of the trilogy this was a movie made already, that is, by inertia, to finish to the trilogy. The only compelling argument - number Oscars(although, in General, he spit on them - their favorite muvis almost never received) and Golden globes the third part compared to the first and second films;
You even need The Godfather from EA ? They so debased that won't be something good for such a license, and we can only Mafia(and personally I don't mind to be satisfied with her)
A Mafia in the ' 70s would have been no Mafia, because the mafia in the 70's got and not the mafia as we know it on movies/games

_
_Don_ 18.03.20

Who would be after 30s in Мафии1 said that in the 50s still had THE mafia?Then they all watched the Godfather 1 and began to make Mafia 2. The same can be Mafia 3,and it is,of course,the buit.

Z
Zakonoposlushnyy kurilsch 18.03.20

The best books about the mafia- the godfather and Omerta,M. Puzo wrote))) And Omerta pleased me even more than the Godfather...

Z

I want to read the book FBI agent, is called in my opinion itMy underground life in the Mafia it created the movie Donnie Brasco, I think a good book, especially as the film is good)))

_
_Illyuziya_ 18.03.20

Here is a poem I wrote about a Mafia game, read:

Mafia

The taxi driver, he is accustomed to work.
Any sudden problem
In joy or in trouble
Met Polly and Sam.

With gun in hand they will order,
You do not mess with them,
You take them where it will show,
To the skin to save them.

Tomi fear almost died
You ask him.
Remember someone his number
Working taxi.

And then one day in the break,
When he drank coffee,
His taxi in a drunken fit
Came moron.

And all would be nothing,
Since if he was one
But there was that friend of his-
He's a nerd.

The bandits received,
Long not thinking,
On his feet he instantly sprang up
Courts have popatlal.

And then he remembered Salieri
In anticipation of the blow.
Will be saved there, he was sure-
Here is the treasured bar.

Salieri - a nice old man,
Loved to live it thoroughly,
Gave the order to give it a revolver,
And then away we go.

The farther into the forest, the more wood,
Not you, not cool.
To leave he was ready,
But it is not easy to leave.

Here signed a contract
They are your friend
And a very strict sentence
Them carried two.

Alas, he is my friend
Could not help
And soon he
Had to get away.

He and former friends
All guts passed
And soon on his own two feet
In another state he escaped.

But how the rope is twisted not,
The end can not be avoided.
And the mafia is always there
Who press the trigger.

Though so smooth it seems
But it's not a secret
Who mafia will be contacted
There is no turning back.

_
_Illyuziya_ 18.03.20

Yeah, poet and self-taught)))

A
Andrew GUNgster 18.03.20

Great!

D
DUTY 007 18.03.20

The real book about the mafia's Godfather and as Mafia 3 you ostanite her waiting

_
_Don_ 18.03.20

Normally,Ellen...In everyday life of suffering souls of the inhabitants of the electoral margin are notes of deep immersion in ourselves,which leads to controversial associates.

Z

the verse is clear)))
most importantly that everything is as it was, and even with expressions like:

The farther into the forest, the more wood,

But how the rope is twisted not,
The end can not be avoided.

me children's poems reminded Marshak, well, slightly Mayakovsky)))

well type : sho is good and what is bad...)))