3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
John_Hart 25.09.19 01:09 pm

Where to find armadi? (No Man's Sky)

Built, it means that a Rover. Gave quest - find like store and get custody of armadi(so like is called). Moreover, it is necessary to look on their planet(where the base is). I thought satin Pass hard to find(by the way never found even a second)... How wrong I was.
People tell me what am I doing wrong! Where's the bloody vault with the fucking resources?! Lighthouse throws to where I already was. The radar Rover finally no token gives.
With the last update(database) everything went well. With the same, vague plugging. Che to do?!
7 Comments
Sort by:
D
Domoi 25.09.19

I have No idea to be honest!

n
neinoneon 25.09.19

John_Hart
Well, I have a lighthouse where necessary brought. And try to build a base on another planet.

Y
Yczh-Kazym 25.09.19

Sit in ATV - click quick menu (default is X), there choose scanner Rover and look for the vault. You should see the marker on the radar. If you're lucky in life and were no nearby stores - you can always try to find on another planet or in another location, away from the base.

J
John_Hart 25.09.19

Rakszas
Thank you. I nedopetye? Getting old I guess.

Y
Yczh-Kazym 25.09.19

John_Hart
Was there myself two days traveled the planet in search of the vault. And then, triumphantly bringing to armadi, accidentally discovered that the scanner can be called from the quick menu (then there will be improvements to find capsules, monoliths and other stuff), and the nearest store is a five minute drive away.

e
emporio2866 25.09.19

I have a General circus came out: built base on the "Paradise planet" and the Rover there, but there is one thing... one thing, but here is the BUT - the planet almost all of the water is:)
Scanning the planet Rover and find a warehouse or depot, and it is across the sea, flying back on the ship, but the vehicle did not immediately reach area - such are the wonders of procedural generation?! By sea it's not to drive because of the underwater caves. In short I had to get armadi the old fashioned way... fuck needs a Rover if it can't be? Me what to shove through the entire planet a short travel to the resource to farm on a penny? The idiocy, the update for updates?. Easier to farm manually Emeril and sell the old, and the Rover purely for fun use and throw.
Although fun to build a base, at least some diversity. In the same fallout 4 has always been the case and to build a base the last thing, and then happiness and joy?♂app
Maybe then you can normally call on any planet at any time, without the construction of the terminal, who knows?

T
Truandale 25.09.19

John_Hart
Hehe.. funny. Let necropost, but okay. It is necessary to scan the building the same off-roader that was built the X button while in the Rover (the Rover have crafted a scanner).