3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Probe88 18.03.20 06:37 pm

Questions about the gameplay (Star Wars: The Old Republic)

I am a fan of the kotor games, but never played the MMORPG. I do not understand how an RPG can be online) explain how is the gameplay? for example I read somewhere that there are mission you have to undergo detachment. I don't quite like it.. That is play I play, immersed in a world of CONDITIONED) Two days of play, walked part of the plot and then I write, "so and so to pass this mission go to forum and look for the 10 users that were with you. Tell us who played MMO as it's all implemented.

And read a lot of material on THOR, there was a big mess in my head. There are links to books\comics THOR. Just asking in chronological order.
96 Comments
Sort by:
l
lemptyl 18.03.20

I
the limit currency can not be removed and the inventory is called Unlock: Inventory module like.
can invite you in the game, will receive 7 days of subscription and a bundle is a free module for inventory, extra slots for profession, the ability to use titles and to paint the armor in one color. and after your subscription ends you will receive preferred status and you will have a cap of 350K credits (though not exactly)

C
Corewood 18.03.20

Gentlemen and ladies players, I would like to know is this: can I, starting to play for the Empire, to invite player to a party-Republican?

O
Oleg V 18.03.20

who knows a good website with guides on the game and passing, in the Russian language?

J
J....S.... 18.03.20

I have a problem are unable to Tuscany with a more than 200,000 kreditov if someone passed or faced the same problem tocoi write a review

I
IgorShakal 18.03.20

What is the weight of the full client of the game ?

S
Sinistre 18.03.20

J....S....
This problem is called Free-to-play the status of the accounts, is treated only by subscription. In General, it is sometimes very useful at the office.the game website to read about the restrictions for non-subscribers.

M
Mandalorian 18.03.20

there is no way the cruiser not to stir up???))

C
CoD PyLuT 18.03.20

but the game is free or paid?

l
lookaway 18.03.20

CoD PyLuT
free. but without a subscription, especially on anything don't count

H
Hevel 18.03.20

Maybe not gameplay, but... Everywhere write that Seleka (companion of the Inquisitor) in the second hand must be a shield generator, but I can't equip. What's the matter?

H
Hevel 18.03.20

ladies and gentlemen tell me, if I start KotFE, it is said that missing story quests, if not doproshel, etc. well, OK. but can I go back on the old planet for the passage of the dailies of gerjikov, operations, and flashpoints?

O
Oleg V 18.03.20

where now to buy a barrel (barrel)? traders can not find... hit for swords there, and barrel for pistols I do not see anywhere (play as Jedi), looking for normal ( not pvp and not premium-level 56 looking for)...

L
L303 07.10.20

I have a question on the quest on the tyton, where you need to improve what is how to do it? I've improved my armor, I haven't counted

E
Enochian 07.10.20

L303
According to the quest on Tyton, you can only ask to interact with the Item Modification Station. To do this, you just need to approach it and click on the sign next to.

L
L303 07.10.20

Enochian
Atp

I
Igor Step 07.10.20

Is there anyone who plays the Stim version? Where are the more Russian-speaking guilds? Until I pumped too much decided to ask what would not be sorry to cross.