3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kameoler 04.09.19 03:50 pm

Three external factors that interfere with the bend in PvP!

Good day, dear Gamers! I want to share new scientific and educational video review of three external factors that have a major impact on our performance in Pvp. (I will be glad reviews and criticism, thank you!)

10 Comments
Sort by:
S
Serega69rus 04.09.19

Yes no factors just if PC is good then taxis if no means no taxes in online games such always was and is

K
Kameoler 04.09.19

Lol, and where is the comp? And then tell about the console, where the hardware all one? :D Gameplay from the console, by the way

c
culy3t 04.09.19

Eat chocolate and go to drag

K
Kameoler 04.09.19

Though not for long enough, because the carbohydrates in chocolate fast, your glucose will drop again soon. But in General, Yes, the message is correct ) I play consistently with polukilogrammovye container of cottage cheese and a container of rye bread :D

G
GG4 04.09.19

Kameoler
The image you have is also reproduced on the console? Stand for hands/feet also the console gives?

K
Kameoler 04.09.19

GG4
Hardware differences are everywhere, even on the consoles, though they touch on the periphery, not the console itself. Framrate all the same, but the controllers and monitors are different, but it's in the video that there are factors in addition to iron and they are very tangible.

K
Kameoler 04.09.19

Geralt-47
Yeah, no normal games on the best results you can not imagine. Myself only a year ago, got a good gaming chair and a separate table specifically for the keypad-mouse, the difference is heaven and earth as 20 years on the stool and the table played is unclear.

G
Geralt-47 04.09.19

just to clear the table, Claudia must with short stroke keys, the mouse should be ergonomic and lightweight, the space for its manipulation should be enough. The chair should be with back and not a stool to sit tight, comfortably and look straight at the monitor, the monitor on distance of 50-60 cm. That this one will be enough from then on will decide your skill. Yes, of course you need to eat, tea and cookies will be enough rollers for 3, then I must be stupid eat, you should not be too hot or too cold in the room. And you know what else bothers? The feeling that around one dirt. Tidy the rooms, wash floors, change bed linen, wipe the dust from all surfaces, wipe the computer, clean out dust, wipe with all the wires, Claudia shake, I suppose there is the whole loaf already accumulated, in General, live as people and not as pests. And you'll feel it as you play, and this is a serious boost to the growth of your skill.

r
requiemmm 04.09.19

Everything in this video correctly says, with hunger and after 4-5 hours of nerd MMO I'll start mamok in the movie led and blend in as a noob, against biology not arguing. Another issue is that often addicted and this two-on, and the window is already dawn!. Probably, it is necessary to have a computer alarm clock set to the time sense not to lose.

K
Kameoler 04.09.19

requiemmm
The timer on the phone for 3 hours )