3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mr_macmehon 25.09.19 01:09 pm

Succubus to kill or not? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Whether it was to kill the succubus on Skellige during the passage of the quest the Higher alchemy? What are the consequences? I personally left alive.
65 Comments
Sort by:
M
MudrichenkO 25.09.19

No not worth it, generally it is better to Medici all who can

s
seffko 25.09.19

no sense (keep alive), it is not the plot. But the mutagen is very good.

l
look-look 25.09.19

seffko
monster you are the father))only think of themselves)))

s
seffko 25.09.19

look-look
I don't play a role in this RPG, why would I leave alive. I Doppler hacked, for the broth on crits..

s
saa0891 25.09.19

Quenching of course,from the fact that it will spare any profit (besides it killing people),so if her scene organized (you know) that's another thing,it would be interesting.
Spoilerpix.PlayGround.ru

PS

So clearly,I'm not talking about the succubus.

M
MunchkiN 616 25.09.19

kananitsky pelmac no speaking a reasonable killing mobs, pozici.

P
Playersaharan 25.09.19

As I recall, using a separate intelligent creatures will help in the quest the Most dangerous criminal of Skellige

K
Kosolapyi1 25.09.19

I once killed a second time released. The only difference in the reaction of the druids. If you kill - offended young, and when you release - offended the old druid.

d
dobrovlianin 25.09.19

seffko
add it yourself via the console

M
Mr_macmehon 25.09.19

saa0891
I remember in the second part of the Witcher robbed that cradle there of the succubus, there is no such possibility( Although... if I were in the place of Geralt I would have refused, but would take a look... Pozyrit... of Woooooot.

s
seffko 25.09.19

dobrovlianin
why?

D
DantePVLsity 25.09.19

I met 2 of the succubus was the first in Novigrad and the second on the first skellige killed (because krajnikov killed) the second he let go and she gave me flower from his lair to the mission of higher alchemy

d
diablo_7_13 25.09.19

I let her go

T
Talli 25.09.19

Even though she looks harmless, but remember the story of the druid about all those missing guys that our alchemist was sent directly to the lair of the succubus, plus numerous traces that we saw while looking for this lair. Now add two and two, who is responsible for the death of children? Especially if there's other creatures there.

D
DreamZed 25.09.19

Tully
She didn't kill them,she with the help of hypnosis returned them back after playing with them.

x
xxBLIKxx 25.09.19

in e is equal to no effect, so cut the crap

[
[Denis Aleksandrovich] 25.09.19

If you can spare any thing mostly left alive.But the horned one,that God pretended I thundered.And by the way,the soul 4th the witches helped to move the horse.But the more I it in Velenje have not seen

a
antibiotic90 25.09.19

[Denis]
Actually, she's the Hostess of the forest, and not a witch, she's more powerful than them. And she's gunning for the witches was because they were cursed and imprisoned in the tree.

S
SP-minus 25.09.19

if you kill the intelligent monsters in the end, you will fight with several monsters , not just a werewolf

C
CRASHBULLET 25.09.19

It will not give you,, can watering.