3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mr_macmehon 25.09.19 01:09 pm

Succubus to kill or not? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Whether it was to kill the succubus on Skellige during the passage of the quest the Higher alchemy? What are the consequences? I personally left alive.
66 Comments
Sort by:
P
Ponchik_king 25.09.19

Alex Hawk
Yeah.. I Listened to your game of course... That is your logic again all succubi threat? So? Ohh.. Well then people are all too dangerous and killing them is necessary? People also kill, rape, destroy. I hope you rubbed this game, in your brain, but if not, listen up. Not all humans are greedy bastards, like succubi, succubi do not kill whole cities do not burn at the stake witch, unlike people. So NOT all succubi are dangerous, some may even thank you for what you will help them.

A
Alex Hawk 25.09.19

Ponchik_king
Nice to see how the game is easy is deceiving players, and the majority. Even in the bestiary, the sofa experts, you might've looked up and read. And then the conclusions made threat in any specific case or not.

P
Ponchik_king 25.09.19

Alex Hawk
Do you compare everything with the bestiary? In the bestiary write that Eredin gay you also believe it?

A
Alex Hawk 25.09.19

Ponchik_king
That is, You know better? You want to say?

T
TheLastKinG 25.09.19

But the floral was done. .. Damn, and I killed her) ?

i
irina reddish 25.09.19

The corpse of the succubus the Witcher removes the gloves killer. The developers show additionally that it is not necessary to keep him alive.

N
NightHawkreal 25.09.19

It was a gift from a fan. )

i
irina reddish 25.09.19

By the way, to make it easier, the analogy: drug dealers bring pleasure to people, addicts stretch to those who bring them to sweet, but the drugs cause harm, sometimes an overdose. And now a question: whether to punish the dealers or the fact that people are good, allows you to forgive the drug traffickers?

PS Killed the succubus.

PPS why I put a minus? The addict that you do not like the analogy? :)

W
Westar95 25.09.19

I will say that partially I agree with Alex Hawk and write what is already written somewhere once:

Especially because the developers of the game, a succubus is a peaceful creature. - Poorat. And then, apparently, the bestiary to FINISH a higher power is not allowed. Peaceful, Yes, not specifically killing - also Yes. The key word SPECIFICALLY, and then plain text in the bestiary specifies that in a fit of passion in their carnal pleasures succubi OFTEN harass the victim until exhaustion/desiccation (understand what you want), which in turn, again, in most cases leads to death.

So to spare/kill - only You can decide
Then in any case there is no absolute good and even less evil, Yes
Many are willing to die during carnal pleasures and live for this, so for them, the existence of this type of suicide, as the succubus is the best thing in the world and for them you are good, killing the creature won't do

I personally killed a hundred times before this thought, the choice was difficult, but still let it never sends back to the village withered, as this condition is usually irreversible
What tells us the succubus description from various sources on the universe of the Witcher

Someone barked that it was stupid to trust the bestiary.
My dear, what else to believe, if not canonicas sources? You what? Or your own guesses and dodumki? What's the point?
The only thing in this game that gives you the MOST essential in this game to make decisions about the fate of about succubi is a statistic taken from the bestiary, which says: the Succubus nearly killed not willingly, but VERY OFTEN IN MOST CASES people die because of them, their delusions of passion, which, perhaps, even the succubus stops control

So again: only You can decide to leave it and difficult child alive or not
Personally I spared Novigrad and userswill (after much demagoguery with itself) second on Skellige. And still end up not suck, worth it or not, but these beings are clearly not innocent and clearly not blagopazumie for the MOST part.

W
Westar95 25.09.19

Alex Hawk
Here, by the way, not the fact that the succubus is doing
They certainly dried up and gone from her, it is clear
I personally there descriptivename gravoglas met, maybe his handiwork?
Although it is also unlikely
There seems Goritsa that cuts a deadly no, only some scratches
Still succubous dryness, most likely, they finished off

But by the way, if you ask her about this grave, and hide it will not be that warned them shoby, they never returned, because damaging this so many times from her fun catch
But they came back
Soltn, in part, for business people MB, no?

But the succubus still killed, because the troubles of the future because it is inevitable if she continued to drain people

A
Alex Hawk 25.09.19

Westar95
What the heck with this succubus.

K
Kamerton 25.09.19

Westar95
Alex Hawk

Do you have problems with morality and law.
You do not understand what the presumption of innocence.

For example - you have a HY, but you do not put it because you are a potential rapists.

irina reddish

You have also a problem with the understanding of the law.
Dealer imprisoned for the crime.

K
Kamerton 25.09.19

Alex Hawk

>> PS Geralt does not kill harmless monsters, but people disappear.

Funny.
You do something about Geralt read? He does not kill without reasonable cause. And a succubus in his opinion, not a monster, and intelligent being.

In addition to the women he is loyal, he order renfri (also a monster in the opinion of the MAG) is not accepted, and only after I realized that she's going to do, asked her to leave.

Generally worth reading the whole thread first and see what becomes of the moral degenerate trying to justify what
Spoilersi cook the broth.

R
Rekkit 25.09.19

Tuning fork
hmm, double standards?
ready man with dirt to interfere and consider it immoral only because he has not spared the gaming polygons,it turns out in this situation, only you are moral degenerates)
as for the succubus is a demon. by definition, evil. she even herself said that her brothers are devils and demons.
you fell for a beautiful face and began to protect your 3D nyashek. from the fact that you spared her no good, for if the whore kill, it is possible to mutagens)

T
Tulskiy Pocik 25.09.19

Alex Hawk
Hmm, I read your battles, there was not a very pleasant opinion about your life experiences, just such a shift by the mammary glands of a computer character. As they say, one that hurts...

A
Alex Hawk 25.09.19

Tula Potsik
You hike did not answer the... What is cancer?

T
Tulskiy Pocik 25.09.19

Alex Hawk
Breasts. That's what you call Tits.

A
Alex Hawk 25.09.19

Tula Potsik
Why should I? Go or what?

T
Tulskiy Pocik 25.09.19

Alex Hawk
Clear. Well, if you chose a fool to mow, then I will not continue to engage in dialogue. All of the foregoing, it is foolish to pretend not to remember his own words.

A
Alex Hawk 25.09.19

Tula Potsik
I remember that tried to convince me that the succubus from the caves are not dangerous. You're probably one of those. There is one bottom word. The baton was picked up by everyone else. Not dull you with each other again? When there is not a single argument, and all I have to go on... And succubus I so in detail all has described. Yeah, reasonable. But they have a need. Can be compared with addiction. And sometimes a succubus and cannot be controlled. And those who come to them seemingly against their will - don't know (whether it will). You did not check. And I doubt that's what the succubus is, well, just so beautiful to death ... Yes, fun, not more. Although hairy hooves is so-so. In General, as in the game it would be strange that someone would agree to the death to entertain such a creature as a succubus in which women are chest only, and then the defenders are the same. Despite all the records being a succubus, despite all the for and against what did the succubus and what was evidence - Boobs were sharesale and let more corpses in the woods find. Thank witchers. Put Geralt's fool. Gifted dare to assume that I'm in all the succubus drenched. Well, the radicals. What the fuck are they take. I just thought before you go for the above ... , at the flowers in the cave, and charmed the fool who was allegedly not against it. I hope no more questions?
Rekkit
In fact, the decoction is useless. Never used. Even in build through obsiranie decoction cuckovski not really comes. In General, a fun argument. Yes. The fact that Geralt doesn't kill intelligent creatures. I think if the succubus grabbed the sword and poreal all Novigrad, they would also justify the fact that you need to spare. Why not? Because Geralt doesn't kill intelligent creatures. Somehow to me this whole situation reminded feminism.
Tuning fork
If you would like the broth, I would through the console secpanel aggressive succubus and slapped. Well, or from a mutagen. Silly for this to make decisions that will not like it.