3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mr_macmehon 25.09.19 01:09 pm

Succubus to kill or not? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Whether it was to kill the succubus on Skellige during the passage of the quest the Higher alchemy? What are the consequences? I personally left alive.
66 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tulskiy Pocik 25.09.19

Alex Hawk
You are probably one of them.

I apparently put not very pleasant opinion about your experience by reading your words and style of expression. Point. About the quest I didn't say a word, so the rest of the sheet I see no reason to read.

A
Alex Hawk 25.09.19

Tula Potsik
A. You're a psychologist of forum? Sorry. I was wrong. And Cho do you want from a 12-year-old student who every day plays minecraft? Also I opened Omeriku.

G
Guest 23.02.20

https://sharehub.pro/forum/main/discussion/3590-succubus_to_kill_or_not_the_witcher_3_wild_hunt/

K
Kamerton 22.06.20

Alex Hawk

I recommend you shodit to Wikipedia and read what the presumption of innocence, if you still don't know what it is, then you have a problem with education.
As they say, if you have a HY, then you're not a rapist.

F
Farma_Ceft 11.01.21

Tuning Fork
Strange you, however :)
You are so pushing on the presumption of innocence (PN) in the world of The Witcher that it seems that you yourself do not fully understand what you are talking about. The fact is that the PN came into force only in modern legal proceedings. Which provides !!! presence of a judge, jury, line of defense, line of prosecution, etc. So I'm wondering how you are a PN supporter imagine organizing all this at that particular moment? if the game does not provide such an opportunity. Come on, the possibility, just at least assume, hypothetically, how the witcher in your case (taking into account all procedural rules) to act ??? Isn't that nonsense?
By the way, PM applies only to humans and their races. In our world, these are races by skin color, so to speak, in the world of the witcher, these are the races of elves, gnomes, etc. I am just drawing an analogy between play and reality, since you have dragged the concept into the game from reality. So, the succubus does not belong to more than one human race. By analogy with our world, the Witcher could judge him like an ordinary stray dog ​​on the street that we see every day. I mean that the PM in this case has no force, no reason.
Of course, the witcher judges in justice and does not wet the harmless monsters in vain, we all know this, And so, the witcher is the judge, the old druid accuser, the accused succubus, the young man is a witness. Isn't it a court? :))) What does the witness say? they say everything is fine, I on my own, etc. Can the court take into account the testimony of a witness who is under the spell? I doubt it. Next, what does the defendant say? I'm not me and ... not mine, I didn't do anything bad, on the contrary, I discouraged them. What should the court do? Facts are needed and they are, the bridal man testifies about dried-up young men (it is not known what happened to them further) and at least one corpse on his face. What decision did the modern court come to in this situation? Taking into account the fact that the accused has not only the opportunity (as you said about the presence of x.i), but most importantly the Need! in these acts.
Well, what conclusion will you come to if you do not look at the not cute faces of the accused?
And by the way, here Hawka was accused of having a fad on his boobs because he mentioned them twice, according to the law of this forum, you have a fad on your hike, you also mentioned it twice. :))) Is it absurd? Of course, but ...
Who has read so many letters to the end, :) plus to karma.
Py.Sy. One fact speaks about the innocence of the given angel. She deliberately plucked the flowers of kurasslep in the entire area and put them in her lair, knowing that the young druids were looking for him. That was how she caught them. And now you can understand why they, themselves, came to her. We draw conclusions. On the face, the opportunity, the need for action and the organization of the case. Something like this :) th
Py.Py.Cy. Now, in the aggregate of all the facts, Gremist's task is to see from a different angle. This explains why he did not take the druids as an apprentice, but agreed to take the witcher as an apprentice. Perhaps it was necessary to solve the problem with the succubus that killed the druids. There was also a monster in the distillery, the Cyclops. M?

c
crackfisher 20.01.23

Farma_Ceft
You are a very competent and attentive person. It is difficult for a gamer to tie together the facts you cited, especially with the lack of female attention. Your description is detailed, the best, and the only one of the posts here worth paying attention to.