3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Elitnyy Yuzer 25.09.19 01:10 pm

Institute or BS? (Fallout 4)

Here I sit with a dilemma. On the one hand the Institute is a true technological future of the wasteland, and the other BS, a symbol of the brave American troops, well, just cool guys since the first fall. And, if you choose the brotherhood, and it turns out Nick Valentine die?
53 Comments
Sort by:
C
CEMENTATOR 25.09.19

Elite User
brotherhood is definitely not. and just from the first still dislike them. pontorezy canning. who believe all subhumans.

R
RedFleecer 25.09.19

Not yet passed the point of no return and is also not fully determined.Thought to go for a Institute of technology,a private garden...but they are strange people are.The consequences of synths do not want to answer.Yes, I still do not understand why they churned out at all.And after a couple of missions with a cold-blooded hunter of the Institute in General greatly doubted them...although BS is not much better also with cockroaches.And here's the dilemma on the one hand we have scientists to the bone,with technology and army of robots.With the other hardened warriors who believe 90% of life forms are either enemies or just hold for an empty space.And collect all that is bad which would increase their combat power...one can not understand why not send both factions,the main issue sujecki we've uncovered so the Fig to continue, if not then not that the cake isn't?)

X
Xorras 25.09.19

And the third way is? Well, like in Vegas?

Z
ZlobnyDed 25.09.19

Yes, there is all nonsense solid. The brotherhood believes that no one but them has no brains to cope with the technology (especially those who have these technologies created,yeah). In this case we are implying that technology is evil,they are the old world died. Synthetics - the greatest evil is the same as atomic bombs,which are an integral part of the equipment of the Brotherhood (quest with the sweep of the Fort with the charges for the Fat). The Institute believes that all is lost,old world did not return,and those who are currently on the surface are not science of any interest,so populate the earth derivatives. Under the Church in General scumbags some sit - are you ready to shed blood for Cinta? Only accepted a positive response and no more! Yeah,fuck other problems I have,but to expose the neck for synths and other minorities. In short,the point of the game is not really,for this reason, I chose one of the branches through the story,completed it and no longer want to go in this game. There's not one interesting quest,all the same - go,kill,fetch. Dummy

V
Vyacheslav Todorovich 25.09.19

totally agree with the person above,variability drank fully,the concept of bad good is completely absent.. the moment with the Institute is simply out of the game and not come back. spoiler below,not playing not to read the big spoiler
Spoilered that play half the game, helping the Minutemen all seems fine,then join them and everything seems too good,struggling with frostbitten robots and consistently fight for good along the way, being in search of his son,then find the Institute prior to that, drank a lot of who and what and it turns out that the whole purpose of the game,your son is the owner of the evil and in the end in front of you,an odd choice, forget about all those who were considered good or to join the son,because he was looking for.in General, nonsense and the ending 2 it is not clear what is gut and what is not.
I do not advise

K
Konstantin Levichev 25.09.19

Selected the Institute, I think it's more logical ending, besides I do not see anything wrong with what they did.

K
Konstantin Levichev 25.09.19

Plus further development depends on GG

d
demon33253 25.09.19

RedFleecer
you can choose the third option for the subway

R
RedFleecer 25.09.19

demon33253
these guys are from past....they know not what they do at all)

c
choa 25.09.19

Even Uly from Lonesome Road (Fallout NV) forest spoke about the Brotherhood, saying they probably are the last hope of the Mojave where is the Mojave, you can substitute humanity.

R
Readlife 25.09.19

1st passage for BS, second
Spoilersa daddy of my little daughter - all, obviously. Subway does have a thrash option) and not one subject fed.

S
Sandjuro 25.09.19

really subway in General, what kind of marginal to even talk about. BS in other things in the previous parts we know, conceited they do... Institute which does not understand that, and in General I do not understand why. synths are fucking them. that BS what we do not understand what is good or bad... both are doing the devil understand that under good slogans. Minuteman against all evil for the sake of all that is good will help farmers and settlements in order to regain the Commonwealth.. so what the hell it is they do not understand.

I was really interested in one question. and there is an option for you? or kraynyak Institute and BS. or, as always, a gazebo gives you a choice of bad and wrong?

V
Valeryn47 25.09.19

At first I thought playing as many as four versions of events.
BS, College, Subway and MintMenu or whatever.
But when the latter gave information about the virus - it. Nothing more with them, no longer able to do.
There are three factions and then heavy delema.

The Institute - created synths, has endowed them with consciousness and freedom of will, and after The let them infringe the rights?.
BS - xenophobes in one word.
Subway - griness Communist.

One to go - not clear and hard to choose.

R
RussPAIr 25.09.19

Well, if the Minutemen can help the BS at the same time you can join, the more and more you can find the path to obyedinenniy. I do not think that gazebo is so linear made the game, adding construction and otmazatsya it, there is probably some sort of way. The game keeps a couple of days, and I doubt that all options have been tried.

A
Artem Koren 25.09.19

I had such an option
Spoilers General got to College thanks to the Minutemen, killed Sean returned, synths attacked the castle, the castle defended, then we attacked the Institute and blew it up anyways. The end. Well, to be friends with SB or Subway won't be. Such cases.
Still was friends with all factions, and it was possible to merge the info about the Institute, eventually one mission fighting among themselves synths\podzemniki and SB, and they're all allies, watching each other kill. Funny...
I don't know whether to try the other factions, although interesting what the ending for the Institute will

S
SpartanSoap 25.09.19

Institute. The brotherhood too fanatical happened. The Minutemen too dull. Thought to play for the subway, but
Spoilerish many people die in their choice of synths are not worth it.

z
zombi12345 25.09.19

Artem Root
BS and their airship is destroyed subway too,he becomes the new father of the Institute

A
Artem Koren 25.09.19

Do something dull... the campaign mode is better not to touch , and to explore the world and perform dull the side effects..
So the ending I understand 4? one for each faction?

R
Robik Bobik 25.09.19

Artem Root
Yes, but in fact, BS subway and Minutemen have very similar endings.

F
FakeOff 25.09.19

Played for a long time, eventually chose the Institute as it seems the most appropriate and they're cute xD, but damn, the whole ending in the end upset, you find the son dies, but leaves you 10 year old synth like himself, was asked to take care to create a family, it is all the time in one Department of the Institute and you are unable to take it with him to show the Heath for example, the mother house or something, also you can't move him into the office and generally anywhere, it is stupid in one place but it doesn't have to talk etc. He only asks you to bring him the trash and makes him all sorts of things, like modifications and guns... Becoming a Director You are what you can not with this Institute to do well, not absolutely that, moreover perform repetitive tasks courier, kill/fetch/give - that is also a concern, as it is not clear whether the game continues, will anything change or is this the end but the characters speak the type of you get comfortable with the new position, and we'll discuss not what do not understand, if anyone knew, after the death of Sean is, in General, what is the point in the game, whether what kind of development? Or all and run for the job, but that will not change ?! - still not a very good ending, in my opinion it was better to leave the BS and the Subway and make something of the acquisition of territory that is... with the possibility of development... to develop database for example, and that is not something not se... one disappointment, especially with that sieve of a son who does no use to stand in one place...!
Sori for the mistakes =)