3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Installor 18.03.20 06:44 pm

Which race do you play?what weapons do you like (Space Rangers 2: Dominators)

I play for faeyans
19 Comments
Sort by:
R
Remy1234 18.03.20

I for faeyans, favorite weapon is the disintegrator

V
VoFka 18.03.20

and I for people

o
obodon 18.03.20

I for the people the weapon vertex

d
de la Gush 18.03.20

In the early and mid-games are one of two combinations: either a rocket launcher, to get quick enemies, or Vice versa to stay out of range of the enemy (though will have to pay not only for the repair of the rocket launcher, but charging them; but it can be a great to save on repairs other equipment) or heavy weapons (gun or torch, but in the first case, you need a fast engine) + the tretorn (he's slows the enemy). Towards the end of the game, change them for streaming blasters: they have an excellent ratio of price and quality, plus they have a very useful type of shot in hyperspace: he pursues the enemy. I remember it really helped to soak Keller.

N
NagaSeddou 18.03.20

I Gaalians or Bearings.
And weapons, the combinations are not tried

m
max save file 25 18.03.20

I maloka mercenary playing for him at the beginning of a pretty good ship with good equipment

s
swampie 18.03.20

For Gaalians! Favorite weapon rocket launcher!

G
GreatRevan 18.03.20

for the people! favorite weapon vertex

-
-Dyavol- 18.03.20

Ludivico best race! in the end, they themselves are))) and weapons best - the disintegrator. Turbogravir course powerful, but DEZ really far and powerfully knocks, love gun. And houses the gun is so-so....IMHO - finally sucks here and write nothing, Torpedoed - the Amateur and vertex....then as luck how many will fall

d
dpk-79 18.03.20

In Gaalians equipment does not break very profitable.So playing for them.

Or vertex or rocket launcher.Rocket launcher to destroy small groups and vertex for attacks on the military or on the dominators.

G
GrElllNiK 18.03.20

for the people gaalians and malok usually one weapon..choose vertex

H
Harbinger265 18.03.20

Gaalians or people, favorite weapons - vertex if there is, but no - rocket launcher with a micromodule.

[
[S.A.D.] 18.03.20

For people with 5 rocket launcher

D
DmitriyYa 18.03.20

I got a girl (aliens are not attracted to xD) with feastem name (like-wise). Best weapons IMHO - it is clear what otsasyvaet from 60 units a Vortex indispensable in the holes, 2 volleys in a row of any cutting except for Keller (and I love Keller, not dunk for that) and estessno disintegrator+dalun for jewelry work, range and speed. But such an Arsenal of fuck pumped a pirate or a Ranger against them it is best varkava bomb, despite the fact that they agrada good, but all bombs will not save enough, therefore, the most effective way, breaking and reducing the enemy's speed, suit 5 rocket launcher, when boarding enemy rolled into weak, very weak. (I want to try the top five turbogravir + burning + proportionator on high, and see what happens)
from 3464 year

B
Biopsih 18.03.20

For gaalians, with improved range by turbogravir.

T
Timudgin7 18.03.20

For theanine with capacitors and two or linecanada or a rocket launcher. Very helpful feature of capacitors especially in the modification lifecar with rockets or lifecar or inverter. At the beginning of Tritone with armakom or stillerman.

D
DoK2020 18.03.20

Only for people in other why it is not interesting, with the disruptors

B
Bombardirovschik 18.03.20

I akakuara with uncapping and supasta maegra. Good Kosutic of apring with longitem.

V
Vorvort 18.03.20

For a human warrior. Fly with 5 Verticale (each of size no more than 70 units), which are further enhanced by the dominators (54 -135 damage at a distance of 413). Plus strengthened their micromodules Excalibur, which give +15 damage energy weapons, and +40 for range damage (on Vertex no problem put micromodules enhancing weapons of any race). It turns out one has Vertex 54 - 150 to 453 units of distance, and the total volley 5 Vertical for the course - at least 750 units. In addition, use the artifact Pyaterik, which enhances every 3rd shot. Housing Ideal, biology (+15 armor with no improvement), malokskogo, improved, with a micromodule Carapace (+16 armor). Armor case 35 units, the volume of 1008 units. Also use artifacts Psi - accelerator matter and Antigravitator to disperse a large and heavy ship (with a hold in which the three artifacts, not counting the installed, the speed of 1107 units) and localization of the blast wave to more trophies dropped from enemies. In the hold of the Gourmand (set during the liberation of the system from the dominators instead of Psi
accelerator, as it is very well protected from energeticheskogo of the weapon; absorbs 30% of the shots of the dominators), Proporcionar (set in place of the Psi accelerator, when you need to destroy a heavily defended pirate or Ranger; Proporcionar doubles the damage of Vertical with Pyaterik death machine get it) and Oblivioni connector. Last bet when the desired afterburner, as it reduces the wear of the engine in afterburner mode 3 times. Using Oblivione connector flew for buying cool hardware across the galaxy in afterburner to get ahead of other buyers. Well, briefly about the other installed equipment: the temporal engine Dwima (size 21, speed 1320, jump 68 units), terenowy fuel tank Bach (size 20, the fuel volume 109 units), duplex droid of Drones (size 20, mends, over the course of 102 points of damage), microtonal capture the Hokusai (size 20, can capture objects the size of 650 units), metroplasty generator Bring (size 21, protects from 63% damage)the zero - contact radar Minivision (size 13, range 6400 units), quantifiers scanner Spay (size 15, scans the objects protected to 68%). Need Vertexi knocked out of the Dominators by using the Emergency signal (see the Dominator with Vertical, persist, use the Emergency signal; Vertex not restart). All equipment produced game without codes.