3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Inkvizitor nubov 18.03.20 06:49 pm

Impressions of the game (Firewatch)

In advance created a topic, unsubscribe who like a game! For me the game will be atmospheric and, apparently, not a little exciting. I don't think the story than a surprise, but not a failure. We wait-with!))
47 Comments
Sort by:
c
caliskan 18.03.20

AdroV
Also neponila Soma for interesting chatter GG with a woman.
The game is gorgeous.
Spoilersi was waiting when will some maniac, or a secret organization behind a fence, or even some sort of cliched crap, but the game is about ordinary people, not superheroes. It is really great, tired of these same stories, with predictable twists and turns. The game does not need a branching storyline and different endings, it's not an RPG. This game is more like a good book.

c
caliskan 18.03.20

Snite_Poerti
The authors have done, that do not have such predictable turns.

K
Kosh13 18.03.20

Just for the sake of the ending through. And she apparently disappointing.

t
typical russian 18.03.20

The game is a masterpiece,but the only cons:the ending(whether Ned killed his son,or Brian accidentally died,is unclear.Why Ned became a hermit,too, is unclear.) The epilogue too was not normal;the relationship between Delilah and Henry is not fully achieved unfortunately.The result-8/10.
Question:how can I print photos that I took during the game? If anything,I have a pirate.

V
Verba-163 18.03.20

The game certainly liked it,but after
Solarmount with fishing, constantly afraid that someone was following me, and now will fly screamer. And a very nice toy, as it is written to the incentive simulator walk. Beautiful landscapes give way to beautiful music. The dialogue is well done, although sometimes clumsily translated, but do not cause feelings of loneliness, and the game does not seem boring.

F
FixControl 18.03.20

Overall the game is good. Beautiful scenery (by the way, if you send to the site-game screenshots with the camera, the developers promise to send you a full printout), interesting conversations, cultural references. But you know, I expected a good Thriller and got something like Gone Home. I have the feeling that the developers did not have enough strength and energy to complete the ending. The game starts with no ties and ends without denouement. And the second part of the game we see the injection of the atmosphere, the plot twists, but in the end, nothing. My rating is somewhere 6.5/10.

O
Omega911 18.03.20

Really liked the game. I'm not one of those people who took and passed the game in 5 minutes.
In this I play day. I'm in no hurry anywhere. Considered landscapes, wandering here and there.
Everything is great:the landscape, the atmosphere, the surrounding world, the dialogues(for me, they were normal, or maybe I was so enthralled he did not notice gaps in them), colorful, and a lot....
The intrigue never left throughout the game, and the interest is not wilted after 10 minutes of play. I is very much. In the game you are given the choice to either get angry with Delilah or Vice versa to make friends, or be neutral. And it all depends on your answers and questions. Not sure how it affects the ending, but the ending itself is sad. Not that I didn't expect this(although Yes, I did not expect, thought that as usual will be left alone to survive), but just sad...
And I agree with the commenter above that the game is like book. Very interesting.

s
staskrr 18.03.20

This game is one of those that will be remembered for a long time)) I was hooked, of course the ending was very simple and annoying(I wanted to see that same CHARACTER!!), apparently used to seeing sverhestestvennoe endings. And those who cry that the game is for 3 to 4 hours a little, and I think for the duration don't need it. As you progress through the game, was kind of going day would be cool, like the long dark summer only))

I
Inkvizitor nubov 18.03.20

The game is great. Nothing more is needed to know. It's simply a masterpiece.

I
Inkvizitor nubov 18.03.20

Finished and looked very sad. Tin what a shame to this world to say goodbye. I spent the game in 6-7 hours, but hooked like a lifetime was there. Amazing.
PS About the turtle separately missing((

r
rolanddisk0 18.03.20

The game is good, but I expected the ending to something more + too much running around back and forth, but to get bored of this running no time, since the game is short and slow runs for 3.5-4 hours. The dialogue and atmosphere plus a single.

V
Voodi 18.03.20

I fell in love with Dee, but she...

P
Pochetnyy oldfag PG 18.03.20

Yes, it was clear that Di not vstretitsa, because models of people in the game. Neither scientists nor to the camp fire in the woods. Like the game shame this game show.

S
SkyraX 18.03.20

Speaking of the turtle,it actually possible before you leave from the fire,to take

V
VasaBy507 18.03.20

To little to defuse the intrigue surrounding the Di, here actress, to voice it, Cissy Jones.

_
_Levi_ 18.03.20

A good, adult game about 25 years, not worth it to play, you don't like it... a Bit tedious, and monotonous landscapes, I personally very often use a map and compass in certain places, which was a bit annoying. And so the game is a good storyline, dialogue and its atmosphere. But 12 bucks it is not worth it that's for sure...

J
Jared Jensen 18.03.20

The game of course went even on directx 10,although it says the 11th,was very happy,and is fine for fans to wander it.

N
Nemezis 18.03.20

I did not like a single moment - prehistory absolutely nothing to do with the main story. All these sentimental events in fact play no role. About his wife I remember almost in one night and all. Anything with history is not taken and no development not received.
Everything else on the level. 7/10 (on a normal scale of 1 to 10, not 6 to 9)

M
MrDJ__ 18.03.20

Game fire! In addition to the plot there is a huge open world that you can explore. Graphic style conveys her from other indie projects. Well written dialogues. A wonderful story that will appeal to many. However, the ending disappoint. And so, it is quite worth the money game. She proved once again that indie games are no worse full. For example, to take on Outlast - a great indie-horror film (Yes, that's right developed its positioning). For the full passage, including the study of the world, it took me 6 hours. Almost no spare money. 8/10 - because of the ending and minor flaws.

c
callmegod 18.03.20

To understand what happened, you need to see the credits to the end. There all becomes clear, without any options.
Spoiler-credits, it becomes clear that the father killed the son. In the photo from the camera, everything becomes clear. He just could not resist. And decided to become a hermit, retreating from the world.