3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
bloody_pastor 18.03.20 06:55 pm

Cleaton fell into the water - bug? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Shot from the crossbow hit cleaton in water, after which he immediately died. Now in the job I have noted that you need to collect trophies with him, but how to do it in the water? They swim up to him , press E - nothing happens. And generally it is not marked such that it is possible to take something. This is a bug? Or is it somehow possible to get to the beach?
8 Comments
Sort by:
b
bloody_pastor 18.03.20

B
BatmanWayne221 18.03.20

bloody_pastor
Try wegmachen vision to inspect the area around, if loot him nowhere(very likely to be on the ground), then Yes, a bug. There will onli download

D
Deliano 18.03.20

Maybe loot somewhere on earth, a little poryskat on the mini map is displayed, if Yes.

B
Bupycop 18.03.20

bloody_pastor
There is a mod to auto loot, through a change in a document fashion, you can set to looting in the water with the horse, with boats, even in battle well, or an easier option if you are still not far advanced, then load and kill it more carefully.

b
bloody_pastor 18.03.20

just killed it in the same way but it somehow made it to solid ground and still the same... Wegmachen vision looked - found nothing :(
What do you mean loot?

B
Bupycop 18.03.20

bloody_pastor
Here mod, when killing any enemy with which things are falling, they will fall into the bag. How to install the mods, I hope do not have to tell? In any case, Google, direct and write in the search engine the Witcher 3 how to put mods good luck!
Спойлерhttps://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/315

b
bloody_pastor 18.03.20

Bupycop
Thank you very much

M
MadAlexSP 18.03.20

Deliano
on the minimap we see that the loot is not present