3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GumbertG 18.03.20 06:56 pm

Does the game GTA on your driving in your life? (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Interested, and the person who plays GTA, otrazhaetsya whether it's his behavior on the road? Is presented whether the temptation to run over the pedestrian, sharply to wrap at high speed, to make fascinating trick? Or maybe Vice-versa, and people travel by car in the game drives are also quiet?
49 Comments
Sort by:
c
coach_spb_89 18.03.20

My father's an annoying fast speed cars only in GTA, but in, say, NFS. While the rest of the GTA him very much - he likes to obespechennosti in the game world.

m
m0d.s0beit 18.03.20

I have a friend in the car, it seems to have went fine but now on the ring road all the time driving, all ahead, not left, and in all bands )

S
Solton 18.03.20

I started playing GTA before to drive. So, if the game influenced my driving style, I didn't notice it. Even though my wife complains that I hog.
However, it seems to me that the benefits of the game in this regard too. The game worn so they constantly have to deal with skids. So, when I was in real life for the first time raised (not sickly so brought), I handled the situation with admirable skill. Although driving experience was two months and the experience in such a situation is zero. Obviously the geometry of behavior of the vehicle when skidding deposited in the head. The game creators have tried to bring all to reality.
Although, maybe that's not it... it's been...

M
MA-S-YA 18.03.20

Theme - complete Rubbish. You even ask those who have barrel - does it kind of the behavior on the street

S
Solton 18.03.20

Does the game on human behavior in society?
Fuck stuff...!!!???
If you examine the entire forum, all posts to organize them... It turns out that this is the main theme of the forum!
Who knows, maybe someone that just deals!
Maybe you, MA-S-YA, the first applicant in the army of zombie killers)))

G
GumbertG 18.03.20

MA-S-YA - you're not thinking? What you see on the street every second barrel? And people with a car, or those who simply travels a lot.

G
Guar_D 18.03.20

Honestly speaking, at what kind of impact GTA (and computer games in General) on driving have not noticed... it Seems for me everything that happens in the GTA world so irreale and arcade, even on a subconscious level does not have reflection in life...

G
Guar_D 18.03.20

You even ask those who have barrel - does it kind of the behavior on the street

You is probably seems like a very stupid question, but in actual fact, that this question is very relevant, can punctually be sure, reading the news about how young gamers finally psyched on the playing ground took out a gun and went administer justice on the street... Probably when you astralic leg one of these degenerates, your opinion will change drastically...

G
GumbertG 18.03.20

Mind you, American, not ours! And yet, even in America, the trunk is harder to get than a car, much less a child.

M
MA-S-YA 18.03.20

Maybe you, MA-S-YA, the first applicant in the army of zombie killers Respect, actually it is, I want one thread to put in, BUT understand that there is a difference between the game and reality, if not for the laws...
What you see on the street every second barrel? And you doubt?
Guar_D About the news that Yes, in America, but in Russia is not heard.

Why do not really understand this subject - because almost every gamer (except Guar_D) think how to do what he does in GTA, of course walking down the street with a gun think kill somebody, I still like the car, think anyone would shoot down,but not doing it. That no such thoughts. So che about it in the shuffle to speak

l
lynxer 18.03.20

That no such thoughts
In this case, the direct road to the psychiatrist. The game is just a game (objectively), but the subjective perception and adequate attitude depend on who is playing ;)

G
GumbertG 18.03.20

I'm the brunt of the issue was done on human behavior on the car after this here simulator and not hit the poor pedestrian.

U
Umberto 18.03.20

I agree with Solton -Ohm. Gained extensive experience in NFS, Counter Strike, etc games, Gta much easier to deal partly, and Vice versa. Skills are acquired by us and used in games with a similar idea or similar genre. Experience is a set of abilities, have your own game situational examples and the ability to act correctly under certain conditions. Simply put, and not being able to shoot too much, you can win the battle by acting tactfully and cleverly. In a critical situation the brain will take advantage of that logical ability, and the hands themselves will adjust to the situation.
A couple of months it is possible to finally get comfortable with driving a car (real mean) - Hands know their stuff. And what to do in different cases of skidding, and so we all know not primenul practice and ascertain, if not in GTA, in NFS for sure!
AND IMPORTANT TOPIC! AND THAT WOULD SAY THERE IS NOT ALL SORTS OF IF NOT THE LAWS! HE UNDERSTANDS YOU SEE THAT THERE IS A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN GAME AND REALITY!
p.s. about nfs, I probably overreacted, there is no sports car, drifting, etc... but nevertheless

-
--Vadimych-- 18.03.20

Do you think that these games are 100% correct physics of the car?))) This is nonsense, think about what the ice drift (by the way, in the game of ice like not) will depend on many parameters (number of passengers, load machines, etc.), so I don't think that in real life, knowledge and experience of the games you can rely. This is nonsense... personally drive a car

D
DjonnyBravo 18.03.20

After pay a fine of 3000 RUB. or take water. right at 4 months...it will affect your driving))

G
GumbertG 18.03.20

Still, some no, but the physics of cars available.

C
Colt 8 18.03.20

Went to my dad's car a few times at the training site.It certainly will not be dispersed...
And in San Andreas I gain more speed and let the car drift!
And passers-by don't really like to naihati.I try not to do it.
I generally go by the rules,only exceed the speed limit and not stopping at traffic lights.

h
hou5e 18.03.20

Adult gamers question...
...that shoots in the heel, gets into the nose?

V
Vuzya 18.03.20

answer:
Pardes
Okay,now seriously. To learn how a car behaves on the highway, you can just play in the car simulatory. (forzаmоtorsport 2) And do you think that those who drive a car, running at breakneck speed to crush the blacks? So the subject silly! (this is just my opinion)

S
Solton 18.03.20

Temko formed podenco...
As for the coverage of the skills learned in the game, in real life. Here's food for thought:
Warriors (whether pilots, tank crews, etc. and not only warriors) groups are trained on computer simulators. Modern virtual simulators strongly reminiscent of the games we play, only focused on a narrow range of users and have a very specific prednaznachenie.
Personally, I was sitting in the virtual BMD. There is, of course, not the keyboard and everything in this tank. Only the cab that is bolted to the floor and no real physics of speech can not go.
However...
No one claims that riding in NFS, you can safely jump in batini Lada and at breakneck speed to drift in Moscow.
Real experience there is no substitute, however, some skill simulator (GTA too) still sold.