3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NiTroZeus 18.03.20 06:58 pm

Not enough FPS!!! The GTX 150ti, IntelCore i5-2400, 8gb RAM. (Kingdom Come: Deliverance)

The GTX 1050ti, IntelCore i5-2400, 8gb RAM.
At low settings at FHD 25-31 fps what to do?! What hell it is! I've been waiting for this game to enjoy the gameplay, storyline... In the end the Witcher 3 on high settings 50-62 fps, and this shit 25 fps looking at the wall.
31 Comments
Sort by:
A
Astroreber 18.03.20

Have plenty of RAM, and the CPU is weak.

N
NiTroZeus 18.03.20

Astroreber
CHM...https://kanobu.ru/news/sistemnyie-trebovaniya-kingdom-come-deliverance-moglo-byit-ihuzhe-393240/

N
NiTroZeus 18.03.20

Astroreber
Much more RAM.

K
Krrrva 18.03.20

Percent of really old stuff. Attitude afterburner that would be in the game showed the load on the iron, and see if there are any bottlenecking because of the processor

K
Kernel Plevitsky 18.03.20

Actually it is not the percent, but the fact that the engine is why it loads one core to 100% (of the friezes had to be people). I've posted a screen similar to the picture here on NG.

Had to reject 2 the flow of the game.

I have the same hardware except CPU, I have i7 3820. With a normal load distribution, percent occupied not more than 20%, including the system task and open the browser. 40 fps stable.

And so, with our vidyuhi, TC, we have to accustom ourselves to turn off the grass and dynamic lighting. And compared with the engine of the Witcher with the engine krayzisa it is not noble.
e_MergedMeshesPool 0 (will remove the whole left vegetation will help to find grass\mushrooms\hunt, add 5-7 fps)

ps: the 40 fps I still play with resado who eats about 10 fps
Astroreber
More RAM would help, but not with this game. It constantly loads textures from HDD instead of having to store them in video memory. Therefore, increasing the amount of RAM in here just increase the queue. Don't know how the engine managed to do, but the way it is.

R
Ruslan Sautkin 18.03.20

percent not open map(

A
Astroreber 18.03.20

Kernel Plevitsky
Actually the strange thing with the RAM then I certainly bent, then it turns out that for this game already desirable SSD? hmm.

Q
Qiwi4ka 18.03.20

I have the same processor and same RAM,but the video is 960,Fps 50-60 stable,there are friezes due to optimizations in the dialogues under 20-30 drops,and all the rules,and you have Vidyuhi strong for such a processor and therefore does not reveal the problem)

K

Astroreber
Yes. But not already, but just because the engine is. But replacing the RAM on the plate with greater frequency(unless the CPU supports) will help, I think.

By the way the seagate soon will sell HDD Multi Actuator that will speed up the read\write speed to 2x, 4x times. Almost never will give the ssd cost(not at once) and speed(slightly).

K
Kimchik 18.03.20

NiTroZeus
I percent analog, only without insertions (sistemki in profile) on ultra 40-50, but playing on high-very high full-HD so 60 out of town, in the town of 30-40, and friezes if necessa through the city on horseback (the game is HDD_7200rpm) , while the video card is loaded to the full, a percent and half.So it's definitely not the CPU
a game it you in vain, for me for example shit is the Witcher

M
Micosh 18.03.20

Crra
Ruslan Sautkin
Astroreber
I have a i5-2400 and the CPU is loaded to a maximum of 60-70% at maximum speed

A
Astroreber 18.03.20

Kernel Plevitsky
And this is interesting, if really is a affordable price, generally a fire.

V
Vyxyxol 18.03.20

Kernel Plevitsky wrote:
seagate
Lousy company, 1.5 TB, the screw began to crumble after a little less than one year of use. Before doing this similarly, dead disk on 500 GB from the same company. At the moment, 80 GB the screw from Samsung has been working for 15 years, is on an old computer as a system.

K

Muskrat
About WD I can say the same thing, though, and are a fan of them. But the Barracudas from seagate on 80 GB still working. The quality has declined markedly, and most likely it was reduced on purpose, so people bought, not yuzali one train for 8-10 years.

In short, while it is possible to compete with technology, not the price, the quality will be adequate. As soon as the disks MA will become as ubiquitous as the fall again.

G
GGame 18.03.20

the game itself is not optimized , as ведьмак3. so even a normal computer sometimes freezes

J
JuvialS 18.03.20

And I think not in the engine business and in the form of coding of the game, well, let's say 3 Cruises, too, are weak games but there is no constant twisting hard drive Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem, too, as the engine is done and also not spinning the HDD as often as Kingdom Come: Deliverance, I was worth at least to mention the fact that the HDD will perform the function of LCD drive with the ability to save the game, just like the good old PS and PS2 console.

T
T2 FLAIR 18.03.20

Astroreber
8Gb play RAM and norms fps on high 70-80

D
Darth_Dimitry 18.03.20

Little fps? I have myself not so much on medium settings in the game (i5 2400, gtx 750ti, 12gb ram), some on the low, this week should patch the new release.

c
cssm 18.03.20

Kernel Plevitsky
a little?) this technology will allow to improve performance when accessing small files max 2 times (in reality slightly less). To remind you what a Gulf in this parameter between hdd and ssd (hint: more than an order of magnitude)? This technology is as dead a poultice. Sequential reading it will not improve, as the time of access. Now no one looks on the hdd if there is a need to work with small file, not even save the hybrids. So alas, the technology is stillborn, and your hopes are completely unfounded.

K

cssm
Damn, a lot of things I wanted to reply, but the server fell PG.. too lazy to fill

But considering your awareness, wish for the sake of interest to ask, what are your predictions about industry models? Personally, my quite optimistic about HDD and SSD, I think, will change its principle in the future and will be called differently, since current commercial(collectively, the realization complexity and unreliability, ) component is poor.