3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Egtoz 25.09.19 01:23 pm

The picture freezes but the game continues to live. (Heavy Rain: The Origami Killer)

Guys, help solve the problem. Today I bought Heavy Rain from epic and came across the following problem. Play for 5 minutes and the picture freezes while the sound and action continue to work (on the esc press and the sound I went into the menu. Talks continue, and so on). Tried different game settings, and resolution change, and in the window, window frame, full screen, tried to put, all to no avail.
35 Comments
Sort by:
J
John Paltrow 25.09.19

Is console God was angry. Play is necessary on the PlayStation 4!

D
Dogmit 25.09.19

Egtoz
if you play on the laptop, then it's business as usual - overheating video card you have, that's all

E
Egtoz 25.09.19

John Paltrow
Thanks for the reply, but this is not a solution)

E
Egtoz 25.09.19

Dogma
Playing on the laptop. Whether it is possible to get around that ? MB in game files there are some hidden settings to lower graphics ? To the word in any game that he could. Notebook Acer Aspire e5-575g-57pb 12 gig of RAM, percents of intel core i5-7200u, video GeForce gtx 950m

D
Dogmit 25.09.19

Egtoz
try to lock the fps afterburner ISI 30-40 fps - should help

E
Egtoz 25.09.19

Dogma
You can detail, just the program is not used even once.

D
Dogmit 25.09.19

Egtoz
free is a utility from MSI to overclock some. Google. in many manuals there are. with it installed Riva tuner and it just put a limit of fps. there's just all very

E
Egtoz 25.09.19

Dogma
Sorry but still not clear :) so I Put in this program Framerate limit of 30. And then what ?)

E
Egtoz 25.09.19

Dogma
Put 30, to apply them as ?)

D
Dogmit 25.09.19

Egtoz
all now play. it is applied

E
Egtoz 25.09.19

Dogma
Now I will try I will unsubscribe

E
Egtoz 25.09.19

Dogma
Well what can I say, you're probably right, since I played almost hour(before no more 15 minutes) and Locke fps in 26 frames. Also hung :) I'll Try for another frame or two to reduce.

E
Egtoz 25.09.19

Although XS, Dogma
Just to 24 fps lowered. and that's 19 minutes, and again the flight

C
CrowBY 25.09.19

Egtoz
Of working methods can only recommend 2 (one for Heavy Rain, the second for Beyond: Two Souls).
To reduce the number of lags picture and sound in Heavy Rain, I did disable vertical sync (instructions in this thread: https://forums.playground.ru/heavy_rain/otklyuchaem_lok_v_60fps_pc-979523/).
For Beyond: Two Souls unfortunately helps only disabling the Windows Audio service. On my laptop the lag is disappear completely, but after disabling the service doesn't make any sound.

E
Egtoz 25.09.19

CrowBY
I tried to do so and in the end nothing has changed, the picture zavrsilo, and the sound and the game itself continues

C
CrowBY 25.09.19

Egtoz
throw your config of iron

E
Egtoz 25.09.19

CrowBY
Dogma
Config overthrown above.
Solved the problem it turned out much easier ! Now I will create a thread with the solution (playing 60 fps and no freezes)

G
Guest 13.01.20

Egtoz, what's the solution? I can't find your new thread.

G
Guest 13.01.20

Ah, nevermind. I found it after deep searches and translations and I can confirm it works! Thank you!

G
Guest 13.01.20

If anybody else needs it, here is the link, but you'll have to translate the page from russian.