3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RiviaWalker 18.03.20 07:03 pm

What will happen if you do not meet the Minutemen ? (Fallout 4)

I've been thinking that if I don't go immediately in Concord and in diamond city, then the Minutemen will be right ? Why asked just the Minutemen are too good and I want to be a new villain in the game
10 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 18.03.20

TheDzhoker wrote:
the Minutemen just too good and I want to be a new villain in the game
nuka world come in,and Preston razorilsya,and the raiders will have a blast.

F
FileCrasher 18.03.20

It is not profitable. Each faction gives the quests, and therefore additional action points. It is advisable to take the quests of all the factions, but only in the final to make a choice in favor of one of them. And only then become washed - villain- take the rest of the faction.
About Cores-the World above is correctly written. And Lights Harbor to destroy not forget

V
Vor Piratych 18.03.20

In his first passage I along with miniconomy killed the whole institution and is the son got a copy of it.In the following passages I scored on the Minutemen and play safely without their faction. They are all waiting when I go up in power armor and get a minigun which there no longer exists. I just took them a long time without talking before with Harry.

T
Teranaft234 18.03.20

Thief Pertici
Similar) So got jobs Preston...

a
aKinave 18.03.20

Teranaft234
in the game I personally got absolutely all of the repetitive tasks that are present in other fractions. Gazebo a little degradirovali with originality, even if the first Tests them randomly gen locations so much not bored and was at the level of accuracy, the infinite quests gene type useless kill-fetch in 2015 make the game hard to facepalming. A gazebo, you don't need

X
XOHOMEP 18.03.20

aKinave
Prisoedniyaus. Especially hate the fact that Preston is not even easy to pass the previous quest and to say something in the spirit that's enough, give to live quietly - I already helped you, on how to do something! Nah, he first hung the quest, and then read the previous one!

The last time I tried to pass, generally only citing Preston in Sanctuary, and completely on him scoring. And what do you think? Sway 90go level, doing all the rulers of all factions to the tipping point, crushes under your seat all the settlements, which is in principle possible to NOT bend the minute man on a quest, search every location in the game, all DLC, a few days of playtime, and in all that time on your 30+ settlements attack... well, five times in total. Back to work for Preston - thus began: there had attacked someone, then there is someone kidnapped. Maybe it's Preston's something wrong and it is the main grey cardinal of the underworld? ;)

v
voron11115677 18.10.20

FileCrasher
I'm not right.

Y
Yczh-Kazym 18.12.20

Nothing, minutemans have almost no effect on the passage of the plot.
Instead of Concorde, you can go to Neighborhood in the House of Memories - Irma will give a tip to Valentine.
If you go behind the Institute, then in the quest where you need to negotiate with a physicist from the wasteland, instead of minutemans there will be mercenaries.
If you go through Nuka World as raiders, then instead of minutemans, the settlers will also be guarded by mercenaries.
That's the whole difference.

G
Gray Okihise 21.10.22

is it possible to remove them altogether from the quest branch of the quest call for help?

G
Great Aladdin 21.10.22

Gray Okihise
Console or mods