3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DiGidro 18.03.20 07:06 pm

[Spoilers!] Your choices, decisions and conclusions (The Walking Dead: The Game)

Discuss who rescued who, who killed who, and how has it influenced the passage in the future, only to advance mark which episode the spoiler!

Episode 1: Whom do you choose to save the farm, if the guy left it and was it worth it?
173 Comments
Sort by:
t
tony_chaos 18.03.20

NightHawkreal
First of all betrayed Lee, because he saved him, took in his family and he made a deal with the bandits without discussing it with anyone in the second group, which led to serious consequences. If about bite tell me what's going on?

N
NightHawkreal 18.03.20

Deal with the bandits, he saved the lives of all in the camp.

Christa and Omid have to.

t
tony_chaos 18.03.20

NightHawkreal
Saved? No he didn't. It only delayed their attack. The lies are there.

N
NightHawkreal 18.03.20

Yes, he gave time for Kenny to repair the car, and if they then slip away would have failed.

t
tony_chaos 18.03.20

This is an endless debate, each to his opinion remains =) Kenny's right by the way was Ben responsible for the death of duck and Katya. For me it does not say Ben m**AK. And not the fact that would not have saved from the bandits.

N
NightHawkreal 18.03.20

Kenny always someone is guilty :)

t
tony_chaos 18.03.20

NightHawkreal
I do not argue, Kenny is also still crank the letter m =)

A
AxelV777 18.03.20

I personally hate that all the normal, interesting characters do not live longer than one episode. And generally I hate that the choice is quite illusory and actually by your actions a little that really depends. If we undertook to do an interactive horror film - do so. Create 10-12 episodes, but normal. So that you can Carly to stir up Lily to get to know Chuck and to chat with Ben to find out, etc. And then all the ones around dolls and extras. There is a sense of participation and presence, the characters are not revealed in the plot, and not evolyutsioniruet only mind flies and all. And all the changes of nature. So the consequences of the choice is minimal. The same Mass Effect only in profile.

d
dramuniq 18.03.20

Really liked it Kenny. By the way, for fans of alternative playthroughs on YouTube: If to assent to Kenny (and for me, it really was right), he will help you, for example, at the beginning of episode 3, when it was in the pharmacy to rise, you have to script the door falling, so, if you agree with him, he will help to raise the door and shot the zombie, calling you a friend, and if you do not agree, run away and even make excuses will not. A trifle, but nice. Until the end of the 4th episode is not reached, but will restart the game until, until he will go with me.

T
Tom X 18.03.20

AxelV777
On the other hand, there is nothing better in terms of interactivity the plot now anyway. Please correct if wrong.

S
Smegl 18.03.20

I'm in the fourth episode a little disappointed in the elections, I have statistics of all the elections was a large number of percentage, and I wanted that the elections were a little more complicated

-
-Wargozz- 18.03.20

I am very interested, where do zombies come from? A chemical attack of some sort or something? And where is the army? Rescuers? Still not a nuclear war was not falaut. And why none of the characters isn't interesting at all, for them it's like time travel - it's something normal. How, what, why, what kind of disease is generally one that can raise the dead - all do not care. Hop zombies appeared, let Rob, kill, eat each other...

N
NightHawkreal 18.03.20

I understand in the comic as well. And no one cares. because the basic idea is not a zombie.

N
Nemezis 18.03.20

AxelV777 28.10.12 00:13
I think I have a very good chance, as he played for Paragon and collected a lot of resources. The reapers will papachina. Oh, that is undead will be killed.

Haha, laughed out loud at this )))

-Zee - 03.11.12 21:19
And why none of the characters isn't interesting at all, for them it's like time travel - it's something normal. How, what, why, what kind of disease is generally one that can raise the dead - all do not care.

Yes no one do not care, but where they can get information?

L
Lully 18.03.20

I want the Council to ask about Lily's dad,did he die or not?..to help Kenny to kill him or not?..do not want just to kill.

i
imos 18.03.20

Lully, it is in any case dead. And that's good. How it infuriated me. This old fat bald racist)))

L
Lully 18.03.20

imos
okay, then,although decisions depend on attitude of Lily to Do:) Yeah me too terribly sick of,never liked,as soon as I saw it:))

f
forgreem 18.03.20

-Zee-
look at the end of the 1st season of the walking dead explain everything where and how did the zombies))

N
NightHawkreal 18.03.20

Lully
Only with this attitude do?

M
Mark_Dacascos 18.03.20

Strange Kenny behaved in episode 5, when he went to save Ben, it was possible to let the bullet continue to help GG, but no, he also left and, apparently, died.