3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zhizn dermo 18.03.20 07:09 pm

Denuvo (Final Fantasy 15)

Not the game I expected, but still I think it will be nothing. I wonder whether Denuvo and still let me play in peace?!
45 Comments
Sort by:
B
BaHdal1987 18.03.20

Life sucks
the game isn't announced for PC.and if so,that is, offline)

S
Shine 18.03.20

Don't worry, Denuvo in the game will not. Mainly because it's not released for PC.

00 Otvazhnyy moryachok 18.03.20

The game on the consoles out. Life is even shittier now ?)

O
OMEGA 18.03.20

Just two...

H
HumansX 18.03.20

Get Hunter
And who needs shit comments from the same commenter? Well, I removed the comments...

C
Chernyy Grifon 18.03.20

If the game will ever reach the PC, the phone will be Denovo. Who developed? True, SE and their games began to go hand in hand with the Dunya.

K
Kyubi 18.03.20

I don't know if Denovo not hacked this time it will be, and if hacked, it is likely that it will not.
So what are waiting for news about hacking of Denovo.

D
Dalv777 18.03.20

Denuvo =-= Oh, these encoders. Would be better if the Castle immediately hung - Barn to box not opened)) he weighs 5 kg. to better Denuvo, no they did not steal it..the defenders ^ ^

i
inad 18.03.20

Denuvo campaign will be. Developed final tables going at the highs to the sales income. So first of all, the game comes out on consoles as incentive the game will be much cheaper. The PC will be released when sales of "final fantasy" will be minimal, and it is not soon. Finalku did 10 years... and ate a lot of money and you think that Denuvo will not be sewn? naive...

b
byteme 18.03.20

Yes, do not worry. Will be on PC, and Denovo will be there.

D
DreamEagle 18.03.20

The game's not announced for PC, and peenembnde already want to pirate.
classic

O
Ogyr4ig 18.03.20

After kingslaw even dinoboy have to buy:)

S
SilverUndead 18.03.20

Wait and see, it would not seem that - all kapets pirates, but exactly sooner or later, and Denuvo as well as the very Finalku to bend and lomanut.

A
Analius 18.03.20

YES WHY NOT ON PC?!!! BECAUSE OF THE CONSOLERS AS I VEHEMENTLY HATE!!

2BLaraSex 18.03.20

All games from SE now with Denuvo, but FF15 officially support mods, and Denuvo does not allow you to put fashion. Surely the game will release without Denovo? Or find some way to combine and protection, and the ability to install the mods?

M
Metalist1925 18.03.20

2BLaraSex
quietly put fashion

2BLaraSex 18.03.20

Metalist1925
for example? Like it was full of messages that Denovo does not modelirovanie game files.

M
Metalist1925 18.03.20

2BLaraSex
MGS 5, DEI

2BLaraSex 18.03.20

Metalist1925
these games are hacked, and not I remember there is special modifications, in addition to the banal perekruta clothes (in Dayi County, the ISC did not play). Is it possible to put mods on the game with a running Denovo that seriously change something, that's interesting.

O
Offn 18.03.20

Came from the future and say that Denuvo in the game will not.