3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KimKem 25.09.19 01:23 pm

Geta or fresher? (Mass Effect 3)

Who chose you? And why?
results wybrani you choose the Geth, kuriansky fleet is destroyed. Die Legion. Tali will commit suicide.
If you choose boats, the Legion will have to kill, but Tali will survive and will go with you.

PS They can be measured, it is necessary to complete both additional tasks before you go to destroy the reapers. And the main thing - to rescue the Admiral, not to leave him.
242 Comments
Sort by:
F
F.O.V. 25.09.19

In my opinion, at the very beginning wrote that 80%.
Well, judging by the admirals, then 1 for war, 1 for learning, 2 against war and 1 neutral. So obviously not 80)
So it is right that destroyed the ships self-defense.
They destroyed ALL ships, no matter what they were. The Veil went diplomatic, research and transport ships Board, not just in boats. It's not self-defense. And that is why there is blame on both races: boats that started the war, and geta that didn't stop it for 300 years.

i
ironHAMMER.ms 25.09.19

And geta that didn't stop it for 300 years.
How do you imagine the termination of the war with the Geth?

v
vaca111 25.09.19

I also reconciled all)) the character was transferred from the second part, and the second from the first.
Scenes in the game, of course, exciting!=) Sorry Legion, was a good get, used to call me Shepard-commander :'(

F
F.O.V. 25.09.19

How do you imagine the termination of the war with the Geth?
The admission of ships in its territory, attempts to make contact with organically.

G
Garmoniya Ada 25.09.19

F. O. V.
I do not judge for admirals. You talk about people..how many are repeat you can.
Look at the root of everything is they started the war with a light hand kwara. Let say, not sorry at all. I only wish those who from the beginning understood what to do. And I really liked the words of Tali on the Legion, if they reconcile..glad she refers not to the majority.

i
iDmitry 25.09.19

chose the Geth, because Tali died in ME2, and geta somehow of the soul)

F
F.O.V. 25.09.19

Look at the root of everything is they started the war with a light hand kwara.
And the krogan then how are you?) They also started the war, also received very severe punishment for their actions, too, at the present time still want to kill the turian and salarians, whom they blame for their troubles. Do they deserve the treatment of genophage?

G
Garmoniya Ada 25.09.19

F. O. V.
Have a krogan in the blood war, they themselves are.
And in fact, from the beginning they have used the salarians and nurtured for war, so look for another example.

F
F.O.V. 25.09.19

Similarly, we can say that racial feature of the boats was to consider technology created by them only as tools.
Croghan was able to fight in any hot spots, could fight among themselves, as they have done for centuries to improve the gene pool, might even try to revive its once - rich culture- but organized and deliberately went to expansion into other systems, despite the fact that in the same way as in the case of boats, not all supported the beginning of the war.
So don't think you have to look for another example.

H
Hozain666 25.09.19

To reconcile of course it's axe*a very large fleet though points for them and give more could

G
Garmoniya Ada 25.09.19

F. O. V.
It was initially just a technique, then no, it was necessary to understand.
Croghan went to war with a light hand salarians, so in the history of genovia for me everything is obvious. As in the story of Tali, I would in any case have supported Rex. Believe he and kurogane will be able to bring his people to a new level of development.

M
MunchkiN 616 25.09.19

to reconcile was not possible were not replicas. chose the Geth TK fleet in my opinion is stronger (although the results were not compared) and Getae in my opinion deserved more.
if I pass the other Persians I'll try for another.

B
BeyondTheGrave1991 25.09.19

Can someone share a save game just before get,and then missed the mission,and wanted to reconcile them....

R
RoLeX a.k.a. Mister Polot 25.09.19

About an hour ago passed this quest, since it does not tolerate the preservation of the second part, to make peace between the Geth and the boats could not. As I finish the game, import the save and try to go world :)

T
Tw1kS327 25.09.19

How to reconcile the Geth and fresher? My character pumped, all additional quests went, slept Admiral Zaal'Korisa. But when I gave the code to the Geth, they destroyed kuriansky fleet and Tali died. What to do?

W
WildKote 25.09.19

Tw1kS327
It was necessary first task of the Legion run.

D
Doktor Cerber 25.09.19

Tw1kS327
You slept with the Admiral, or Admiral you saved? XD

D
Doktor Cerber 25.09.19

It's just very important, if the former, then Tali on any emissions (offended, that is not her :) )

i
infantryman 25.09.19

And Geta and Hot =)

PlayGround.ru

E
Expeller 25.09.19

A solution is found.
http://svn.gib.me/builds/masseffect3/
The editor saves.
Plot Bools in the Raw tab contains 22 thousands of values describing almost everything.
http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=zv8mxcxs
Use this link to decipher the many meanings.
You must complete both of predmestie on Rannoch, and set the following values as written in the document. Besides, you need to have a high level of heroism or of apostasy.
Speeeeed!