3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FreeSamuR3 19.03.20 11:27 pm

How to increase the range of drawing objects ? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Dear friends playing Witcher with high config in a couple of times from ultra and terribly enrage those soapy objects starting from probably 50 metres away.
The system allows! even the grass pulled up at the insane range and density but square and soap objects , especially in the cities is very, very annoying. Can someone tell me how can I solve this problem? he looked everywhere! while the decisions not through configuration ,not through something else is not found. If you have any thoughts , ideas or anything to write.
19 Comments
Sort by:
N
Natali Fedorenko 19.03.20

http://vgtimes.ru/articles/24236-tonkaya-nastroyka-grafiki-the-witcher-3-wild-hunt.html#veg

D
Danil Zotov 19.03.20

damn where you find the soap? there sharpness, excellent clarity, soap I'm just at the shelter and the fault was noticed in the main game, all just fire

A
AnnHeller 19.03.20

In the configuration file it is possible to increase draw distance. If I am not mistaken the file is located here: Documents\The Witcher 3 there will be file user.settings. You can open the file using any text editor. There will be a block LevelOfDetail. And change the values. Or try to find on the Nexus mod associated with the drawing objects.

u
urban.kalabanovich 19.03.20

Campaign only mod. There was such in the files. In particular STLM 3.0 preparing to leave, there is, according to the author, unscrewed a distance in the deep, but light, which is a trailer, disgusting to me. And Yes, I agree, LODы in the game spread, console ears stick out from everywhere.

F
FreeSamuR3 19.03.20

AnnHeller
All settings in the category LevelOfDetail twisted almost ten times higher than ultravio but the difference did not notice as the square soap after the building was 50-60 meters and remain .

F
FreeSamuR3 19.03.20

Daniel Zotov
Initially playing on ultra. I also thought the fire, but after a while and replaced the iron I realized that is not enough. And in the end, configip from ultravi gone significantly higher settings. And the game looks with mods and high settings began to look like this! the ultra basic without mods now seem ultra low graphics. But there is one problem! with distance rendering of objects, especially in the cities eyes.

F
FreeSamuR3 19.03.20

Natali Fedorenko
All that I have just read. But imeneo distance of objects that would be far different not found.

B
Bupycop 19.03.20

FreeSamuR3
http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/949/?
and here's another
http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/1897/?

M
Mama Stiflera 19.03.20

FreeSamuR3 wrote:at First playing on ultra. I also thought the fire, but after a while and replaced the iron is realized that has little
It is necessary to developers to write why they sort of did not include the option of Superultra! For those who have changed the iron
FreeSamuR3 wrote:but there is one problem! with distance rendering of objects, especially in the cities in the eyes beats
Ah... all your problems

F
FreeSamuR3 19.03.20

Bupycop
All of this is worth it. Even for samples like this)) ( now will compare with your settings) I think I'm just too confuse and acted up. And apparently just the engine does not do) and another interesting mod changes the same settings that I manually in configs? or is that a secret?) the idea of changing category in rendering for distance rendering of shadows and Lod settings in the other category)

F
FreeSamuR3 19.03.20

, Jennifer of Vengerberg
I agree! unfortunately iron is worth a fortune nowadays. If it was acceptable then and people experimenting with graphics on the beyond would be more ) respectively and opinions would be more based on practice) grief!.

M
MunchkiN 616 19.03.20

if the strong bully the range of drawing problems begin with the shadows
namely that there will be some partial shade in the distant forest for the graphics worse. shadows can suddenly appear and scisat from the vows that behind. maybe that's the problem my enough weak pitch.
with travona is also something like this. with increasing travona why it falls its diversity.

F
FreeSamuR3 19.03.20

MunchkiN 616
But with the grass I've been trying to get the balance between distance, density etc, etc

B
Bombardirovschik 19.03.20

MunchkiN 616
It's not juice, not Kool.

V
Vano_Strelok 19.03.20

I have a question: the configuration of the computer allows you to use the Witcher on ultra with the stock, but for some reason ispytyvayu sometimes drawdown fps on ultra. Hairworks and other splash is enabled, + slightly increased the range of drawing grass and density. Still not very clear why some objects, like barrels or crates destructible progruzhat from me on distance of 10-15 meters.

g
ganjin 19.03.20

All the guides are reduced to the range of drawing grass, the quality of shadows and blood. And when you turn the camera and very close to the delay there is some kind of gazebo how to fix it or not? Increase TextureMemoryBudget interesting help?

R
Ryazancev Aleksey 19.03.20

Decided problem? And that already pisses me off, home in front of square and soap in a normal turn in Novigrad.

x
xStriiim 19.08.21

All these mods change too much, the distance of vegetation, shadows ... nkh is not necessary, they do not hurt your eyes, but they take away productivity. That would be a mod that only rules soap buildings and statues with twisted faces that become normal only close

a
attacking_beaver 19.08.21

xStriiim
then it's worth waiting for the remaster