3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
TIGERblacK 19.03.20 11:27 pm

Saboteur 2-who for? (The Saboteur)

Would you like a continuation of the first part of the game, new story and so on?... Personally, I'd like to do продолжение1!! I would be very cool would be..hmm..))
27 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nefesh 19.03.20

Well , Yes, Yes...but I think the second part will not...

T
TIGERblacK 19.03.20

[KaMyTaToP]
of course not!!(

N
Nefesh 19.03.20

I mean no?))

T
TIGERblacK 19.03.20

[KaMyTaToP]
I mean the second part!

d
dimusikus 19.03.20

Invite everyone in the project resurrection Saboteur 2 on PC and its sequel. http://dimusikus.ru/forum/2

G
Geksogen 19.03.20

Some silly question. Who wouldn't want the second part to any game? Name me one game, the second part which would not be desirable. In General, of course I want to, but I agree with Komutator'th, the story sort of complete.

S
Shepard 19.03.20

Of course the game is addictive, and like before the second part, but now no longer want. The rights to the game from EA, so the game, if you will, on Frostbayt 2 - overrated and expensive engine

O
Okruta 19.03.20

guys, if someone wants Saboteur or two, then why not make your own. The scripters have?

M
MORSOV 19.03.20

Some scripters a little. We still sense in the creation of models and textures. And if you do 2D it's interesting, and pretty easy. I don't know how, but I have a friend on the cell phone mod done.

O
Okruta 19.03.20

We still sense in the creation of models and textures.
Why? In the extreme case can older models to use. Although modelers on the website is complete. From other sections it would be possible to call. Only models and textures is not important.
The main thing is to prescribe action. Therefore, the need scripters.

L
Longobard 19.03.20

I saaaaaa of all places! But of course the second OFFICIAL game(((but let's Smorgoni themselves...and I'm at the end of your appreciate)))

C
CIMAK 19.03.20

it would be great if released a part 2.

D
DEAMOONS 19.03.20

I for saboteur 2

V
Venturka 19.03.20

FOR

D
DEMON624 19.03.20

I would like
liked the game sorry not bought

G
GeoViking 19.03.20

Excellent, original, atmospheric game. For 2W!

l
laberiy 19.03.20

Would also like a sequel to the Saboteur, except this game is about world war II games in the style of GTA at all. Maybe someday will, after all, the original game. Do the same every year, Call of Duty, NFS, could also do a whole series of Saboteur.

G
GasoLine|GL 19.03.20

pandemik is already there , silly to wait

I
Ironsword 19.03.20

Yes sorry that was closed pandemik,their failure of a series of Mercenaries,which in my opinion should never have seen the light,the game is incredible. old.But here's the Saboteur, the game is atmospheric and interesting tasks in the game are varied,I would even say very good,but Paris itself...mmm....generally it is a pity(

l
laberiy 19.03.20

trofim.gta
I know pandemik was closed and meant that Saboteur 2 can do and other developers. The game is original and atmospheric just publishers probably aren't interested in continuing the game. But some leading developers pandemik went to work in some Studio publisher EA Games, and they could develop new games.