3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
CPU-2006 04.09.19 03:50 pm

What are your favorite Genres and why?

My favorite genre is RPG because:
Always have interesting stories, good gameplay, etc.
RTS because:
It makes you a certain strategy games: command and control, the construction of buildings, resource extraction.
3D Action(FPS) because:
You can take a piece, and all otdushi hewing right and left. And count more and more surprising.
Favorite games in these genres: Halva, Quake 3, Gothic 2 night of the Raven, NeverWinterNight-Hordes Of The Underdark, WarCraft 3, Lord of the Ring-The Return of The King, UT2004, Hitman Contract, Diablo 1-2,GTA 3 (both), Sacred, list is very long.
Most of the Genres I HATE Simulators aviation.
With the exception of Karma 1-2 and TDR.
116 Comments
Sort by:
V
Verjil 04.09.19

RPG
the reasons you named.
well, more like a strategy.
And simulators and action games can't stand.
excl. GTA and max Payne.

F
FenrIX_666 04.09.19

rpg

D
Der_MeisteR 04.09.19

RPG and that's it!!!
P. S. But only quality (For all parameters)

a
asketic.by 04.09.19

RPG, but for different reasons. I was only able in this genre to really feel the problems of the characters. FPS's I don't like the fact that they like each other (the difference is only the graphics). Compare DOOM 2 and DOOM 3: if you remove the fancy graphics, you get the same thing

C
CPU-2006 04.09.19

You are certainly right but I can't imagine life comp's games without FPS.

D
Der_MeisteR 04.09.19

Or mindless FPS, but with a storm gameplay (UT); or those in which it is necessary to attend to the problem, but with a good picture (HL2)

a
asketic.by 04.09.19

to CPU-2005
Actually, I'm not against their existence, I don't like them, that is to say, similarity.

C
CPU-2006 04.09.19

Well, you try to make so that they were different from each other. They would be simply boring. FPS without mixer is not a FPS.

m
morbo82 04.09.19

And I love the BLOOD in all directions! And at the same time that the sound was REAL, swinging music and BOUNDLESS DRIVE!!!!!!

That's actually my favorite genre.

C
CPU-2006 04.09.19

Yeah have a FPS that does not take away !!!

D
Der_MeisteR 04.09.19

Voting showed that FPS are good too.

p
patron. 04.09.19

I Aktion , but just play all the good games of all genres...

K
Kefka 04.09.19

Favorite genre ask? The interesting question, of course. Probably a jRPG. Why do you ask? Well, probably, because. And probably on the cobs.

D
Da Joker 04.09.19

Nuno RPG at all favorite genre! it you drive! podpisatsja to update want!
I like the cartridge I play good games of all genres! in rpgshki, too)))

M
Mad Butcher 04.09.19

1. Action (tactical and meat) - Far Cry, Postal-2, Quake 3 Arena, Unreal Tournament, Call of Duty, Clive Barker's Undying, Counter-Strike, Hitman-2: Silent Assasin
2. Turn - based strategy Jagged Alliance 2 and all the Addons to it, Civilization-3
3. RPG - Fallout (Both parts), Arcanum

g
goga-deyatel 04.09.19

My favorite style: 3d Acnion, as like a less dynamic game, where sometimes you need to think( tomb raider - about to think.... Out of competition). The last game in this style: The Sufeering, It's mind-boggling horror. It is the second , in which I played(1st was Undying: curse the Barkers) I love horror movies, as toys and movies.

G
Garryman 04.09.19

And I step-by-step strategies do not like(except chess and parts)
And RPG special joy is.Better off andwet villains, sticking his wet tongue, Reshetnev and restarting the brain from the routine.

g
goga-deyatel 04.09.19

That's for sure ! The main language is not trample.

A
Aleks Yustas 04.09.19

RPG [Repeat of stupidity is not good]

Gee... =)
Because there is a leveling tactic taxis...taxis...taxis...also free armor steers...all steers... =)
Like when in an RPG as Neverwinter knight to pause...and give orders...

PS: I can't stand Aksana...strategists like current virika...and the generals...like the Cossacks, no...
and step by step I don't like..except...Fallout although Fallout Tactics has played in realtime..for realtime I like...

D
Da Joker 04.09.19

2 Vizard
And халву2 why played if the action nenadich?)