3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
2chevskaya 19.03.20 11:29 pm

Effect of the texture body(armor, clothing, arms, neck) and hair (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

In General, the problem is this: playing stimovsky version of the Witcher, patch 1.31, downloaded all the DLC. Greatly effect the texture of the body and hair of all the characters, especially in the dialogues. If suddenly someone faced with such, help please! Iron top, updated a week ago, all settings on ultra, stable 60 fps, so what about the poor iron can not even stutter, already have heard.

34 Comments
Sort by:
A
Anomel Suna 19.03.20

2chevskaya
PC specification?

A
Artur27507 19.03.20

It is good that before Drukpas not reached...

F
Fei Fong 19.03.20

I have the 2nd so was. decided to reinstall the game. it was full of AMD

F
Fantasm 19.03.20

Everyone has a different concept of topoverty PC. Throw off your configuration, the problem is clearly in some weak component

K
KazymirZyba 19.03.20

Not enough memory for textures. To take more volume, in terms of memory, graphics card or add RAM, and both times at 2, which is used for certain.

F
Fei Fong 19.03.20

Fantasm
about the Lord. what? read? 60 fps stable..
The author. tell me what a vidyuhi? if AMD. then you do the video driver for me?

M
Mama Stiflera 19.03.20

2chevskaya wrote:Iron top, updated a week ago, all settings on ultra, stable 60 fps, so what about the poor iron can not even stutter, already have enough
How did the week has already passed. Iron gets old quickly, it's time to change

2chevskaya 19.03.20

Percents i5-6400 3.3 GHz
The MSI 6GB GTX1060 ARMOR
HDD to a terabyte
16 GB's of RAM

2chevskaya 19.03.20

KazymirZyba
unlikely with my video card, will I have problems with memory next year so 2)

_
_sem_ 19.03.20

you console touch? or maybe consolers touched you?

and so that's what I can do
1) reinstall the game
2)reinstall driver
3) well, this case is the most extreme if not those 2 work then reinstall Windows
4)if nothing helps then cry or get none back to the store and smash it on the head of the seller

S
SaveX3 19.03.20

You're just a little woman beating, so this soap.

G
Galinka. 19.03.20

With the likes of the Witcher have not experienced but it looks like not progruzhat texture.

F
Fei Fong 19.03.20

2chevskaya
Try to remove driver and then ω DDU Unistaller in safe mode there pick. clean. then install the latest. have Serafica often overlook the wood and what happens is something goes a caveat. + may experience odd was optimizirovan.. try it.. you can still manually log in txt seting the graphics of the Witcher and there to see the resolution of textures. If all else fails. demolition game and bet again. Experiencem not only optimize your...

s
stas salnikov 19.03.20

I was so out of my hard drive is fried(bad progruzil the game)

2chevskaya 19.03.20

SEM
once used the console

2chevskaya 19.03.20

Fei Fong
now I will try

_
_sem_ 19.03.20

2chevskaya
here you can see backfired on you

F
Fei Fong 19.03.20

there is a bug with sglazhivanie some. from AMD with the Witcher 2. personally, this tops. if you put in the driver antialiasing for the game then all flicker there. FL about AMD. I'm the 2nd wanted to put antialiasing on the 6870. x4 in Shop. in the game of go and the same vines as the author of the theme.. I tried to reset in the driver. but Fig. then nachil to change in game settings. figure out there.. took stupidly reinstalled the game and all the rules became.. maybe Grapowski Experience was odd optimizirovan. again, my speculation.. probably solves the problem is to reinstall the game..

2chevskaya 19.03.20

Fei Fong
already reset
nothing helped
probably will have to reinstall Windows

F
Fei Fong 19.03.20

tin.. the game and the driver re-installed? try to txt the Witcher setting to fit the resolution of textures.