3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RedSoldiers 19.03.20 11:32 pm

The settlers do not sell (Fallout 4)

Put settlers in the stores, everything was normal. Then at settlement(Sanctuary) was attacked by robots, attack repulsed, but after that all settlers, including merchants, when you try to speak with them always say something like Thanks for the help, it p, etc. What it is and how to fix it? Maybe someone faced with such.
5 Comments
Sort by:
S
Stoic 19.03.20

dnluser
The following your arrival everything will be fine, but they are now in shock )))

v
valegorr 19.03.20

dnluser
After the settlers fought off the attack, they and you will speak like that. If you helped, "thank you for your help. If without you, that cool it broke, and now they know how to come here.
So the crowd returned to their seats takes time. They pokukoda to the end of the day, then go to the bar and go to sleep and in the morning return to previous activities.

I
Ivars Peyve 19.03.20

Yes not a Fig they do not sleep. Exactly the same story exactly the same after a fight with robots on the base. All the NPCs that saw my fight for the third day, just say thank you. a woman for example in the bar not seen combat and I had her from the bar to throw at the doctor because the doctor would not cure nor trade. play on survival what to do now - I don't know. also I have sebagala sales representative for vol tech. once missed the text and now I can't otravit his agents and he goes through the database and whining that I didn't give him the job.

M
MrGURAM76 19.03.20

Ivars Peyve
The third day, you all in this settlement stick ? Then go for a walk, a couple of days.

o
otpusknik 19.03.20

Hello. okay in the settlements ceased to trade... even predone, I can't shake off the blood and records, just La-La! well, the bar is under construction somewhere in 30 attempts, while this is not specified in the console. no, I in no case do not blame the creators. the game is very lengthy and the errors correspond to. maybe someone faced after 100 LVL?