3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MaJIbIu 19.03.20 11:33 pm

Technical issues (Dungeon Siege 3)

Approach the save point, press the E - save - the bottom says saving but nothing happens, the computer starts to hang wildly-loading under 100 percent...
80 Comments
Sort by:
K
KrouliDvaPistoleta 19.03.20

Count-Zero
then, perhaps the problem is in the Assembly Windows

C
Count-Zero 19.03.20

Knowledgeplanet
Unlikely, the build I have a license with the last updates and it is strange that the problem only manifests itself in DS3 (I have lots of toys, and they all go to my Windu with a Bang).

K

Count-Zero
In the CIS license ABSOLUTELY does not guarantee anything. The firm may have to download pirates any program on any torrent, to pay specie, and then resell it all under the constellation Licenses. :)))

C
Count-Zero 19.03.20

Knowledgeplanet
That's terrible.:) Sell pirates at the major online store for over 10,000 rubles - is there a conspiracy of epic proportions!:) I very much doubt your hypothesis, but still leave the Windows reinstallation as a last resort option if nothing better will come up. For trying to help, in any case, thank you.

M
Mandragora 19.03.20

help plz! I have a problem with saving! slots save only 10, yet remained in the empty slots all was fine, but when I try to overwrite the game freezes, end the process with task Manager, I go back into the game, try to load pereopisanie save - saved game corrupted and so a few times!!! tried to put another Repack - do not help, what to do?

d
duxast777 19.03.20

initially there was a problem as BigShalun but downloaded this file and start!BUT no LETTERS IN the MENU NO WHERE !!!WHAT'S THE PROBLEM!?!?!?HELP!!!Win7/64x

K

So, apparently, there is some of the fonts used by the game

R
Ryadovoy_Ryan 19.03.20

Help, plz. Recently bought addition treasures of the sun, but I don't know how to begin. In the idea, after the final boss should be auto save End game in the transition location, and I am still at the beginning of the boss battle.

K

Ryadovoy_Ryan
apparently, either it did not or branch with the addon is triggered during the main story to the final battle.

D
D0R0T0N 19.03.20

the problem as

mukuchi 23.06.11 00:07
Repack R. G. Catalist play 15-20 min and the comp dies,someone may say inwhat's the problem?

the same thing
play some time then there is shoutdown
on replies, the mail write that the heat may not be such a TC was tested on different systems with different software versions and different Repack (origami, catalyst, mechaniki, tg) - same result

hardware core2duo, gf540gt, ram4gb; corei7, gf650sli, ram16gb;
asus k52d series; AMD phenom II BE amd5400cf, ram8gb;

for winXP/7(32/64) + companion (DX9/10.1/11, OGL, C++, r-05/08/10, dotNET4.0, video drivers are latest stable)

can someone tell me the solution?

L
Lord Ozon 19.03.20

D0R0T0N
DS3, this game is demanding, the recommended requirements are i5. As the saying goes... where there is thin and breaks, you most likely overheating stone. Better check your sink if you have it logging when the computer is too hot (need to touch his hand =) ), it means overheating.
Not a cheap heat sink and at least every six months to change the thermal paste... and no problems with overheating the iron will not =)

K

D0R0T0N

maybe the video to overheat. If possible, temporarily put another similar video card, potestio

g
gansters555 19.03.20

why when I start a new game then the game is buggy and zakryvaetsya ?

K

gansters555

Patamushta pirates :))))

L
Lord Ozon 19.03.20

Knowledgeplanet
:))))))))

Z
ZirMix 19.03.20

Maybe irrelevant, but for those who the game crashes after the logo or screen saver:

Close all applications
Open control Panel -> Language and regional standards
On the Formats tab, set format to English (USA).
On the Location tab set current location to United States
On the Advanced tab, under Language for non-Unicode programs click Change system locale and a new window again select English (United States).
Click OK and restart the computer when prompted.

Personally I was helped only a change of format in English (Win 7 x32).
Taken from http://segmentnext.com/2011/06/19/dungeon-siege-3-errors-crashes-graphics-controls-freezes-fixes/

I
Igor Zhurov 19.03.20

How to determine the version?

L
Lexinton 19.03.20

MaJIbIu
that's what happens when you put a tick to save the incentive, and with the removed tick sohranki norms Sawada locally

g
ghttt55555 19.03.20

active

g
ghttt55555 19.03.20