3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
krendel_xD 19.03.20 11:34 pm

Secrets, Easter eggs and tips (State of Decay)

Here is the first one I found) a Reference to plants vs zombies)

36 Comments
Sort by:
k
krendel_xD 19.03.20

S
SH. 19.03.20

in the gameplay I saw that his car door open to ghouls urabotat!if I am not mistaken in one of Carmageddon

F
Flash067 19.03.20

If the move to open the door and kill the zombies, you can get the achievement Hail to the little things that would hint at the great movie Zombieland.
Also in the game you can find the building of the Residence Kirkman. If the string up, we can see that the name and surname of the Creator of the universe, The Walking Dead - Robert Kirkman.
Well, the posters with the names of all those same characters in the film Zombieland: Kalambus, Tallahassee, Wichita and little Rock

D
Dimitru 19.03.20

There is another achievement of the rule No. 1" as in Zombieland
you need to pump your cardio in full

a
arturbars 19.03.20

have an xbox 360 with a gamepad

m
mazaza 19.03.20

arturbars
have a PC with a mouse, great, right?

A
Aniskin999 19.03.20

Write to where all the NPCs are, what you can collect. And then I have 11 NPS + gg And all :(((

G
Geksogen 19.03.20

I have one video with the Easter eggs from the game... Tell me how you insert it?

F
Folks 19.03.20

Aniskin999
only collected 28 Sims http://prntscr.com/1ug5am

A
Aniskin999 19.03.20

Folks
How to collect them? That I do not find them? Maybe the secret is what?

G
Geksogen 19.03.20

Aniskin999
And on the map sometimes there are calls for help, If you have time, add a couple NPCs, one of which is sure to become playable. Well, what if you're not... will be Able to pick up their backpacks :)

A
Aniskin999 19.03.20

Damn I'm out of this 3 times will start again. I understand how markers lying with man is the backpacks of dead survivors, I want to collect all, just do not understand how they are identified before they kill, roofing dot is green, then it, too, standing man with hands up.
And another question, there are NPS out there who defend themselves in their homes but I do not go, can they as a lure?

R
Rayter 19.03.20

Aniskin999
Entice can not, but can borrow from their resources, sometimes to trade with them, help in defense, or in search of resources. Sometimes it happens: you see the map icon to aid an ally, come back, and there people from this asylum asks for help in gathering resources, helping him and bringing him home. Upon arrival at his house he can send you a backpack with a certain resource in gratitude, and it may happen that while you helped him looting, all his friends ate, and then he will join you. Other options I found.

C
Casualties 19.03.20

There are still tablets homebrew the stamina from the Heisenberg,which leads to the series breaking bad

D
DenchikAYE 19.03.20

Casualties
+ It's blue meth one hundred pounds)))))))

T
Three_A 19.03.20

if you read the word on the container backwards we get...in General, once a reference to the walking).

A
Anpiaga 19.03.20

and the plane in which the field is a movie if I'm not mistaken?

J
JuvialS 19.03.20

Anpiaga
Yes that's right from the movie called LOST

D
Daniil Yakovlev 19.03.20

And where is the plane?)

S
Sergei132 19.03.20

how to revive characters