3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
-
- DILOR- 25.09.19 01:26 pm

That you sin ???

Interestingly there is sinless People or souls ???? What is whose sin ?????
90 Comments
Sort by:
W
Wing42 25.09.19

Sin - chickens laugh (with) Lavrenty Pavlovich Beria.

V
Vaipen 25.09.19

Gresini me. FAP + Ki to their comments.

A
Aloska 25.09.19

- DILOR-
Spread the thermal grease under processor.

P
Pecos_Bill_2.0 25.09.19

My sin, when I go against myself and do what I want.

W
Wreck 25.09.19

Going through Dark Souls using AutoSave.

A
A.Soldier of Light 25.09.19

Wreck wrote:
Going through Dark Souls using AutoSave.
What religion teaches this? 8)
Pecos_Bill_2.0 wrote:
My sin, when I go against myself and do what I want.
Good position for the average resident of the primitive period )
Ave9 wrote:
There is no sin, all the invention of priests, closed topic - disagree.
Atheists recognize morality as something important for the existence of society. From the perspective of morality is a purely social invention for use in the development of human civilization, that is, the origins of personal morality lie solely in education (parents, street, state) and not from his soul or from religious teachings. If morality* is its clear explanation of morality is more complicated, and there are different points of view. Two main that I have already pointed out. Therefore, the subject is no closed is closed and never to leave a bit early 8)
*the moral of this public morals. Morality in itself has no reference to society, it's your own. It is possible to influence, but different people's morals can change: values are reviewed, ideals and aspirations change, especially as a result of severe emotional upheaval. Someone loses faith in God, and someone gets it...

Further, the term sin, as a term like traitor is including the total value (in a broad sense for all). Do not have to be religious to use the word sin. Here I watched the film, saw the mistakes and called them sins. Elementary. Or decided such and such a point, consider the prequels Star Wars norm kintz and became a traitor in the eyes of fans who think normal only the original trilogy )
So atheists, too, can use the word sin, just it will have no religious bindings.

z
zdrastE 25.09.19

A. Soldier of Light wrote:
So atheists, too, can use the word sin, just it will have no religious bindings.

M
MORE 000 25.09.19

Despondency is a sin. You boring -and therefore sinful. Arguing with each other like saints ))

A
A.Soldier of Light 25.09.19

MORE 000 wrote:
Despondency is a sin. You boring -and therefore sinful.
If this is boring, it turns out, discouragement from our boring have you had it? So you and sin ^_^
PS
In a broad sense ツ

P
Pilat. 25.09.19

MORE 000
and botovodstvo sin?)