3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
o
outsoul 19.03.20 11:41 pm

The batarians are a mass race, the Protheans? (Mass Effect 3)

Very similar don't you think?
7 Comments
Sort by:
N
Novyy polzovatel 19.03.20

The batarians garbage. But apparently politically proteazami they look similar.

V
Velikiy i Uzhasnyy Piladu 19.03.20

Mаster
+

D
DarkLord18 19.03.20

That kind of nonsense ? Politically maybe, but on the outside, It's the same as us with Kote compare.

V
Vip_and_Rip 19.03.20

DarkLord18
Perhaps the man and Kote are much closer to each other than the two alien races.
I heard somewhere the statement of some scientist that even the humanoid type beings (two legs, two arms, one head) should be very rare, because evolution has no clear direction and is subject to only external factors.

M
M1ZzzoO 19.03.20

Protean built a great Empire, were masters of the whole galaxy, until the arrival of the reapers.. Give them a few thousand years they would be the reapers bypassed by technology. Look at the armor Avica, for me so reminiscent of the mighty and proud Palladin. The batarians as mentioned above, the debris, the many-eyed deer, of which the galaxy has thrown out as an unnecessary thing, one of their kind skladyvaetsya the impression that you do not look at race that came into space, and a flock of stray dogs, looking for weaker prey.

[
[Shesternya] 19.03.20

The batarians,Shepard blew up their system ie the repeater.

L
Larunn 19.03.20

The batarians have a total of only four pairs of eyes, more than they have with proteasome nothing in common. Hope. Aviko just not worth it to be friends with these terrorists.