3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nowisee 19.03.20 11:41 pm

Least favorite enemy (Mass Effect 3)

Who are the enemies causing you discomfort or some kind of panic? I personally hate and dread Banshee, from their cry I want to run away. These bastards me for 5 minutes, 2 times down :D
20 Comments
Sort by:
p
patlatyy govnar 19.03.20

similarly. me they are more annoying teleportation

i
ironHAMMER.ms 19.03.20

Banshees and Phantoms

U
UnrealPRO 19.03.20

Husky is one of the worst: attacked and you will sastralaya.Ingy:turrets strong.Flamethrower-geta:a meeting with three near-death on the gold is almost 100%.Rocketeers are firing from afar.

A
Abnormality 19.03.20

Anyone you can't put on stasis.-

S
Salvador Gunzerker 19.03.20

Banshees, with their shouting and teleportation.

s
spellcustomer 19.03.20

Me personally annoying enemies that cannot be defeated due to plot. For example is Kai LEng on Tessie. These are the moments I was most annoying and seem extremely uncomfortable. In the first mass effect had a similar situation on Vermaire with Saren, but then the developers did the right thing. However, when Kai lang gave us to fight the second time and we would seem to win, the developers include godmod and insert the game splash screen, where he quietly produces the data. This raises the obvious question: What the hell?!!! Or on Mars, where you have to catch Dr. Willow. It is also impossible to win to video sequences, it is immortal. For me it is the developers would have cost to avoid this story of moves. I just hate a situation where WE can destroy and We just helplessly contemplate future events. If we can destroy in battle, and we must give the same opportunity.

About the rest of the enemies... finally enraged, that did not destroy the Harbinger, the main antagonist is actually among the reapers in the game.

O
Olly-alpha 19.03.20

In single I have no hate, I like them all. Except, perhaps, the very first creature, which is found weak on the Persian companion of Palava. Though to deal with it is not so problematic.

And in multi I get most husky and other little things. They are the cause of most problems and cause the death of the character more often than strong opponents.
And the phantoms, of course. I hate phantoms.

g
greenfox111 19.03.20

Olly-alpha
I know what you mean.
Why Biovars can't fix the bug with the Banshee, which grabs you by 10 meters from it, and sometimes even through the walls

O
Olly-alpha 19.03.20

This is exactly the bug? I've just now seemed to notice. Although I similar never met... or lying, once on the Glacier was a strange episode with the Banshee, from which I was separated by a whole box.

g
greenfox111 19.03.20

Bug of the animation, sometimes it doesn't play, visually it seems that Banshee does nothing criminal, but when they start to escape from it, you just like a magnet drawn to her hot embrace.
I hope if there are new games in the series, they will refuse it go bad... Unreal.
Although, I think it was intended by Biovar players to life honey did not seem.;)
But the phantoms do nyashi when playing asari-Adept;))

m
mifora 19.03.20

phantom the main time to notice...then nothing...but Banshees with their long grasping hands but there are problematic....

N
Nidred 19.03.20

The Banshee,due to the fact that thick.My engineer hard to beat,even with a shotgun.Well it is solved,with modifications :)

O
Olly-alpha 19.03.20

Banshee threat for the engineer only when he comes close, and so the barriers are removed overload, armor - ignition. Plus continuous firing, of course. Nothing extraordinary. Most importantly, just in time to notice the husky, who at this moment creeping up behind you. :/

Asari-adept played yesterday - the phantom freeze in the most bizarre poses, beauty.

M
Master Ken 19.03.20

No Banshees and atlases not too terrible if there is no support, the main thing is to kill all the biters detail, the most harmful is a phantom, especially if there are, well, hunters are bastards.

O
Olly-alpha 19.03.20

Exactly how could I forget the hunters? Vile creatures will come and get up close and look, look... as soon as you noticed him get a charge from a shotgun. And when their crowd, kill the light. Go along with the flamethrower, and only one saved - overload, which simultaneously removes the shields from the hunters, making them visible, removes shields from the flame thrower, well, and hampers their progress towards their goals. If a team has 2 or three of the engineer, the Geth having a hard time.

PS. Today in the cool of the team played two attack and two asari adept-asari, that was fun.

g
greenfox111 19.03.20

Unloved no, they're all my favorite:)
PS Olly-alpha, as I said yesterday not going to play, I was offended(2):)

O
Olly-alpha 19.03.20

I said can't right now and it was true. Later I was able. :)

M
Mag Otshelnik 19.03.20

Marauder Shields.
He died heroically trying to prevent Shep in this @#@#@ ending.

S
SvetaRed 19.03.20

Phantoms do not like.

L
Larunn 19.03.20

Banshee. And the Aides-de-camp.