3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Satick 19.03.20 11:52 pm

Impressions of the game (Outriders)

has anyone noticed a difference between this and GoW?
47 Comments
Sort by:
s
stasikusm 28.02.21

The game is poorly done. Problems begin with the plot, which is written rather mediocre. All the characters behave stupidly and unrealistic, but at the same time they try to look cool, as it were, which even more spoils the picture, the bad guy just yells at everyone outright demonstrating that he is bad. The levels themselves are closed and corridor, a bunch of invisible walls. The hero cannot jump, he is simply magnetized to the ground like in games 20 years ago. In general, you can write a lot of bad things, but it makes no sense, since the very basis of the game is already the bottom, and if everything is bad at the core, then everything else will fall.

D
DarkNezias_Gebeine 28.02.21

Today I launched a demo - well, cool dviglo. But this, in my opinion, is like a gear of var ... only pumped with superpowers. 4 classes. Corridor levels .. not for me a toy ... 2k price is still repulsive.

M
MAX_x5.452 28.02.21

Norm demo, it doesn't look like Girzov and it's close. More like Remnant in sensations. I don't think that the game will succeed and will be popular, but if it will be possible to play with a 90% discount. And yes, the game looks outdated (

H
HentaiMaster94 28.02.21

I thought it would be something in between Remnant and Destani ... I
shouldn't have thought. I got a parody of GoV with my own features.
The most important thing is that it's not pleasant to shoot, but it's still a shooter. In the same remnant with shooting, complete order.
Not a game, but a complete hack. I won't even take it for free.

T
TopPCGamer 06.03.21

MAX_x5.452 wrote:
Norm demo, it doesn't look like Girzov and it's close. More like Remnant in sensations.
Quite the opposite, it looks more like gears, and remnant is a wanker soul at all and at the same time wildly difficult for me as a casual, I barely went through it with codes for pumping Persian and weapons to the last boss and it was generally anrial to go through.
As for me igruha Outriders is a very cool and cool game

T
TopPCGamer 06.03.21

Satick wrote: Has
anyone noticed the difference between this and GoW?
What's the difference between a battlefield with a storyline and a call of duty? Or how does Metro Exodus differ from any other action game, for example, from Krisis? All games of the same genre are the same +/-, the only differences are in grafon and animation. The outrider game is cool, it came to me and I will say it better than many other projects, it reminded me even more of Division 1 and 2, both of the Yubik MMOs went very well

m
mDie2013 06.03.21

A shooter in which it is not pleasant to shoot ...
I did not feel the impact of the weapon from the word "at all". You shoot like a cardboard cannon at the same cardboard opponents. The character is stuck to the ground, at the same time the system of shelters is of course not so-so. I don't know ... let's just say this game is not worth the money.

J
Jammert 06.03.21

Here's an overview of this demo on PS5. And there is also a complete passage.

G
GardonKihot 30.03.21

Two rubles is not that little Yes, and not that much I think it is necessary to take

H
Hot babe 05.04.21

The toy is just average, nothing special, 7/10 :))

M
MikuHadsune 05.04.21

When the trainer is there, who is the thread vkurse? The nio seemed to be quickly gash.

A
AlexZmei83 05.04.21

Fierce friezes constantly

d
dimaor 05.04.21

Constantly crashes - he writes that there is no Internet connection, naturally all progress disappears, I play on XBOX and they ask for 60 Baku

j
jax baron 05.04.21

MikuHadsune
nio was offline and here online by full force, so 20 /80%

M
MikuHadsune 05.04.21

jax baron
Yes, I know. But the demo was kind of like. just wind up the mneb for the upgrade. And then somehow it's not ah to run away to the farm, and even with such fierce disconnects and crashes on the boss ...

M
MikuHadsune 05.04.21

dimaor I'm
sorry. I even feel sorry for 2k spent. This game has a red price of 1k and even then, if only there is nothing to play at all.
PS I'm sorry about the purchase. But I can’t return it. Constant freezing and endless disconnects and all this for full price AAA games.

j
jax baron 05.04.21

MikuHadsune
There is still one but such an online one as wemod

j
jax baron 05.04.21

MikuHadsune
Yes, if it was offline, it was better

S
Setesh 05.04.21

I could not even create a character - a permanent disconnect, every 30 seconds, the return of the dough has already been approved

S
Setesh 05.04.21

MikuHadsune
Why can't you? Even if you have played more than 2 hours, in situations with technical problems, Steam goes to a meeting and returns anyway. Although if the key is not purchased in incentive ...