3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alleksandor FAE The BEST 19.03.20 11:54 pm

Impressions from the full game. (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl)

passed
normal igruha
now the other endings I will learn
216 Comments
Sort by:
Y
Yriel 19.03.20

What is the weight of a Full version of STALKER. and then I played something on the 5.2 GB and don't know the whole beauty.

B
Bdzola 19.03.20

2 XXXOnYxXXX
Well, th for the interest so passing game? From the game to have fun and not turn it into a sport? There are other games - sharpened specifically for this!

2 GAHKCTEP.I
Look at the forum. Was already such topic where all the details described. How to get all the endings.

2 Yriel
Well, certainly not 5.2 GB! It weighs about 8.5 GB. Buy a normal license and not cut the pirates. On Pertovka it can take at 55-60 UAH.

B
B.Soldier of Dark 19.03.20

I do it for a 15 min. walk,
settled at nuclear power plants
dwikarna game
idleness of the highest quality.

B
Bullet-Tooth Tony 19.03.20

If you know where in Fallout 2 to go, it is possible for the same fifteen minutes to go. Conclusion - Fallout 2 is too short and absolutely nothing to do there.
:-)
Ktozh blame that freedom of movement and detachment to the storyline, some perceived only as the ability to quickly run to the end and complain that the game is so short?

a
a.n.d.r.ey. 19.03.20

I went S. T. A. L. K. E. R. a week ago, and I still meadow night dreaming that I was with a gun someone urine(really). It's a shame that the success of the game depends not on the number of rounds and quality of weapons, and the number of health and run speed. There is generally almost do not fire unless in extreme cases. I heard there are 7 endings. In the end I just filled up with fragments.
In early descriptions of the game(before its release) promised transport, but it wasn't there. Overall the game is good, but it passes quickly, but for life in the area in my opinion needs more cards, like in Fallout 2, for example!

]
]Rhoemer[ 19.03.20

I S. T. A. L. K. E. R. I'm in love
I entire took it 5 times.
and in particular the developed cut half of the game.
My game score is 70%.

L
Lera1982 19.03.20

and how do you know what my version of the game where the game itself is it written?

V
Vladir 19.03.20

At last she recorded. Played even chutok. Stuck in the Agroprom.
Igruha very best! I wonder what wakes. And the fact that she nedorabotanoy so it's easy obyasnyaetsa the fact that it was necessary to study the environment. vet 60% there really existing objects and landscapes. it also had to go to remove then this kuchyu photos to explore chop on texture to create the zone and so and so. While on the other hand, the guys took for this case five years. most they were involved in other projects along the way. But I kazhetso that the future Crisis will be much ray of a Stalker. ((

PS: *to developers* Well, at least the animation was normal to do!???!!

V
Vladir 19.03.20

2 XXXOnYxXXX
Well, th for the interest so passing game? From the game to have fun and not turn it into a sport? There are other games - sharpened specifically for this!

Totally agree. Developed five years worked on the establishment of a zone in order for the player ran it in 40 minutes. Need to savor every Polygone. I personally in this game behave really as a Stalker. Ishadow every object, every building, every stone, every pile of debris. Just interesting to see the things on which he had worked while and imagine in my head as it were, kada then there were the workers, staff and residents.

P
Pyromaniac 19.03.20

My rating is 95% because the game is fun to play. Developed did a really good job! And cut game from THQ and other Western colleagues GSC Game World. 6 years the game was developed because that was done in parallel Cossacks, conquest of the Americas and so Those people who play at speed - very strange - how can this game play on speed!? It is necessary to climb round every corner, search every hiding place of quests, both primary and incidental, I do not say! 95% S. T. A. L. K. E. R. deserves!

P
Playshner 19.03.20

how can this game play on speed!? It is necessary to climb round every corner, search every hiding place of quests, both primary and incidental, I do not say!

all right..., but that's not enough in the game these parts..., side quests are all the same(with a few exceptions...), geocaching, though... enough, but they are all garbage... usually...

H
Hmmer 19.03.20

Me personally in your first playthrough of the game very much - horomnyi unknown world gameplay, upgrading weapons, RPG elements(a full inventory).
After the 2nd passage, the view had deteriorated to a stupid repetitive quests, fetch this kill that, not related to the main line; the frequent respawn of bots, referred to as the life...
Your opinion about replay value STALKERа and the quality of the game if not to mention the atmosphere of the game.

P
Playshner 19.03.20

Let's discuss your father... without considering that she's your dad...

S
Sooltan DJ 19.03.20

Verdict your Hmmer can shove in...

H
Hmmer 19.03.20

That's just rude! I thought and still think STALKER is a good game. The question is, what are your impressions after the second passage.

A
AERAsl 19.03.20

I liked the game,but for me she's too dopey I have licenzionnaja version and pirates.Pirates goes faster,and the license with patch 1.0003 is out.And vaabsche better games I've faced,but still the memory it eats, I have 2giga and still tupit and 512MB graphics card 7900 CPU P4 3.4 GHz.And even if you compare it with Half Laifom 2 like everyone else, then the schedule is far from Halfi , but the realism of the game better no only if the new S. T. A. L. K. E. R which beaut by 2008, in March and again but unless of course they are again not tcldot output STALKERA.
I have played it 7 times on the pirates and 3 to the license and my rating of 9.5 out of 10.

M
MAGGOT wars 19.03.20

Stalker... still remember those crazy days when scoring on all 4 days of not having gone to uni, I passed the game. First impression-Holy crap. just that we're used to that if RPGs or science fiction, or fantasy. And here such a powerful setting - Chernobyl, Pripyat, exclusion zone. I think, in many ways, the success of Stalker, it has brought the post-Soviet world, because it is closer and clearer than the West. Don't be in the game all these Chornobyl and Chernobyl Lenin points of the game diminished. Freedom. Yes, stripped down, but still freedom. Do you want to go mutant shoot, want urine dolgovtsev or freedom. The size of the world is also good, but enrage the ubiquitous fences. About the simulation of life... Tell me you don't shit, some kind of mutant ran away there and then, and there dogs got into a fight. Somehow this is all on the side. A crazy atmosphere. Full immersion, all those stories of stalkers, Mat live an unparalleled atmosphere that leaves a sense of reality. Glitches? I think the bugs those who are looking for them. I played no one did. The graphics are not the most advanced, fact. For 6 years it would be possible to try. About respawned opponents. What do you want? To render all at once and then run like a bear-a rod in an empty forest? Moreover, who knows how many people in the area constantly, maybe they are near the locations of the house. Live there quietly, and when friends knocked going after them for revenge. In short, play up the loss of pulse and wait for the addon.

U
UnrealMan 19.03.20

The game is good, but the second time does not want to go. Too many glitches that completely discourage the desire to play. Plus shitty balanced inventory characteristics. But if you customize the game by yourself, balance the weapons, costumes, etc., then play becomes much more enjoyable. However, it is still a Stalker will never be for me that game, which I had imagined before the release. If not a native post-Soviet situation and the abuse of bandits, I have scored on this game. Passed only thanks to the cleverly transferred to their native atmosphere, but nothing more.

C
CronoS0 19.03.20

Super game! I only passed it 3 times 2 times honestly and with the trainer (ATO tired) and saw only one end of the Labelled type makes a wish in the reactor, the bolts turn to gold... and it falls on the ceiling! I have seen this scene 3 times. Tired. And they say that there are many endings???? And by the way what is Oblivion lost???

D
Dark_Hawk 19.03.20

Passed 4 of the 7 endings, the game is super!!! Each time more and more interesting. Funny animals living their lives, or Gordon Freeman, Yes, the creators did a good job, although there are flaws, glitches, bugs, and more that put shadow on this game. Most pleased that the creators have made 7 endings, lots of weapons and monsters, as well as happy valiant Duty and Freedom organization, the Monolith and the Military, sorry not possible to Mercenaries, Monolith and Military to join the organization. Waiting for a new part, S. T. A. L. K. E. R: Clear Sky, can no longer, the shadow of chernoble liked. Graphics slightly podkachala, but still, at you Duke Nukem ). Sorry made a game to locations, although it may not be in vain. Something even great!!! I will try to see all the endings, yet I saw 3.