3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alleksandor FAE The BEST 19.03.20 11:54 pm

Impressions from the full game. (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl)

passed
normal igruha
now the other endings I will learn
216 Comments
Sort by:
g
gamersfan 19.03.20

Beat the game 5 times with 3 endings! The shooter asks for money, joined and not joined And consciousness!

d
dyadyaSasha 19.03.20

Hey lads, what's the 3 version? something will not get it. What's the issue then?

I
ILdar07 19.03.20

Before the final titer reached 1 (one) time. Very disappointed. Rebooted, reassured the remaining enemies, searched for a way out. Disappointed again, because the key to a secret door with him was not (I at all did not know about the stash in the hotel).
The second time came to the room with luminous glass hrenovina (of which there were exactly six pieces), in the center of the light, like the projection of the Monolith... I was Surprised that the contact is some guy, and on the minimap it is not.
Cons: enemies appear instead of victims, we have to do the cleaning in one place several times. Angry. But trophies.
Pros: everything else :-) I Live in the Area solely looting, never buy anything (except the Informant), the sales guy, me too, no. Tried: products - stalkers, weapons traffickers. Oh nafik. Money is a symbolic thing for me. But still strange that the corpse of a penny not to take. Or they keep their savings in the Bank?
In General, a normal product. So I'm from the GTA, but for a change the most.

F
Fanat Almatinskogo Perevo 19.03.20

When I first bought this disc and thought I would delay the whole series Stalker . Great gameplay, atmosphere, all excellent, but the sequel to Stalker sky just class.

R
RusVolk 19.03.20

Here you Alex_S.a.n.d.er I don't agree in the clear sky there is the atmosphere that Shadows Chernoybl

h
heX-0-Gen 19.03.20

great game - interesting, exciting. Here are just bastards developed povyrezali half a game!!((

e
eMPTy. 19.03.20

Played with high Chernobyl.10 out of 10. Three times played hesitated. Clear skies have not played as Chernobyl.Maybe due to the fact that hesitated to play in Chernobyl.In short the game is fun and the first and second if you play only once.

M
MC Kebab 19.03.20

This is my favorite game!

T
TLOTR 19.03.20

Now I wish to offend nobody but I finish off the posts when the citizens of the Russian Federation probivautsa the glory of the Stalker, they say Urra the only normal our game etc. the Stalker made and released by OUR !!!UKRAINIAN!!! by GSC, it applies to those who wrote that play...but, Yes, you for such words of any Ukrainian gamer a good few teeth knocked out, naprashivaetsya question - BUT BY the WEAK?!? snickering damn it! Clear Sky so you do not like?! and who all the forums were talking shit about posts like PM, little trunks, or little skirmishes, the atmosphere was the OPO fingers to count the people want war, the people won the war and not intercourse saying that GSC is not listening to the fans.
And on a subject: the Stalker project we can be proud of GSC, if you are satisfied with the simulation of life, show me a game where there is a real life simulation. You do not like stalkers just sitting around the campfire telling jokes? okay, and you imagine yourself in their place:
1-first the Stalker could come from the strikes, sit withdraw from it.
2-secondly you need to prepare yourself psychologically for the trip.
3-Well, in the third stalkers Slavic people, and therefore a helluva lot lazy)
Again I say, no one wanted to offend but the Stalker is the Ukrainian project that is worthy so that our people proud.
P. S. Sorry for the flood.

M
MC Kebab 19.03.20

Super game!*again I want to go.

M
Monolitovec Haron 19.03.20

Much of the game cut out,but despite this, STALKER was a masterpiece.

c
civilian zombie 19.03.20

Just do better in DIN Stalker with the mod, because it is more interesting than the usual licenzionno!The complete destruction of the Stalker is to blame for THQ.! to kill them all for it!

c
civilian zombie 19.03.20

here the Slavic people just don't leney!you briskly brought TLOTR!

c
civilian zombie 19.03.20

I passed Stalker shadow of che (with mod and without) 10 times

L
Larishka 19.03.20

IMHO, the main thing in this game - the atmosphere. And she passed on 10 out of 10. The Stalker is not to be confused with any other game. I managed to keep the spirit of the game, which is not true of ARMAGH, in which DIF was nothing left except the curve menu commands. My assessment of the Stalker 9 out of 10 - still games coming out raw, and without the patch to play - one disorder...

X
Xaker 23 19.03.20

When Beres ulescu or PDA remember 1 Stalker there appears rassas Fang but he never voiced it so NDO?

T
TLOTR 19.03.20

Only just arrived, and I left on Affairs in America, in General, when Affairs Council decided to stroll through the Big Apple walking the corner of my eye noticed the sign S. T. A. L. K. E. R. on one of the houses, not long thinking went, it was an American fan club Stalker, the first reaction was slight shock, the hall was made as follows: in the center stands a table on which there be food, drinks, the walls are computer desks with a machines, there is a special VIP room. Well, this is what I am, you shouldn't have to give Stalker the Western countries, well they do not understand its nature in General will try to tell you in brief. I sat down at a free computer ( there were 24), on the table lay a few flash drives with signatures - proved to be fashion, you get a flash drive with your beloved AMK 1.4.1, set and run the game, at this point I was approached by a David and asked me to put a mod Wethers Overhault ( like so is called) as if to maintain realism, I reasonably refused. I got to the Agroprom, I was prigorelo drink some coffee, good to find it was not hard while drinking I noticed how two Americans enthusiastically trying to grab the frying and, moreover, desperately scream saying What the fuck? again, the bug trickleth GSC won the artifact is already taken I naturally choked on his coffee, but still resist to not to laugh, played a little more and heard the cheers, I thought that those two could frying to invent to push, but no five people stood at the monitor and watched as the teenager under the name bill found the guitar in the Dark valley, I stayed in that place somewhere from an hour and a half, but the opinion I have formed is strictly negative. First, the Stalker where all speak English is frankly horror, the fellow in the Exo voice of a teenager, in the Russian voice acting is really chustvovat that stalkers are serious men, and are well chesslovo kids zone filled. But in the main the Americans Stalker as a side, that is the atmosphere they are not interested in a single gram, they are important to have more weapons and more meat.
In General, proposed Call of Pripyat on the territory of the West not to release, as something that Americans do not like it and they will make Pisov again the game hack into and produce something like the Code and the atmosphere there and will not smell.

b
black wolf-46 19.03.20

what to do Americans! but with the release of Call of Pripyat river on the territory of the West not to let the I agree with you. and so it is the most favorite game that PM that ERS.

L
Lehnov 19.03.20

Yes, of course in comparison with the world classics of the genre but this game looks really pathetic.. much like a Lada next to the equivalent car.

That first is just annoying , it's the lack of differentiation of the enemies according to the degree of univemity, that is, despite the fact that apparently all equipped differently, all killed the same way - preferably with a head shot and preferably precisely in his forehead, or temple, in all other cases, the enemy demonstrates the wonders of vitality! Probably many have wondered how the enemy received a half-horn in the case only obscenities, but continues quickly maneuver - the stupidity and absurdity! As a result, the prospect of shooting annoying rather than exciting - I understand that now again all the same-thing that happened before.. Diversity adds is that the monsters, although their number, too, sometimes exasperated, I want to say - Yes you leave me alone, you stupid creature! Let's enjoy nature!

And the respawn - why! What is the meaning to fight, if the enemies do not end? Then simply stupid to run on the kits and do not waste your nerves and ammunition for these bots.

B
BestPro777 19.03.20

I write very late. Game Kull. There is nothing better and there was not.