3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lina Sheremeteva 20.03.20 12:01 am

Dilemma - Kelly and Garrus. (Mass Effect 2)

Female character.
You want to keep fish, and transfer them to the third part. To preserve fish, it is necessary karamanitsa with Kelly chambers. Is it possible to simultaneously start the romance with Garrus? Not will there be any overlap?
14 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tiger Goose 20.03.20

Lina Sheremetyev wrote:
Is it possible to simultaneously start the romance with Garrus?
Kelly chambers is not considered a complete romanceram character for the relationship with her not even given the achievement of the Lover. Therefore, the affair with Kelly does not affect the possibility of building a loving relationship with the other characters.

L
Lina Sheremeteva 20.03.20

Tiger Goose
Yes, stupid was the question, but thanks anyway :)

r
review_game 20.03.20

Lina Sheremetyeva
The fish will still get it. The main thing that Kelly has survived in the last mission

L

sam74
has always survived, this was not a problem :D

A
Amishor 20.03.20

Evil__
No, well there is the fact that Liara sees all. With the others, like, no problem.
I recently pererosla the second part and blunted - fish reared herself, and Kelly had not met, as a result, in the third part no fish, no Kelly.

P
Playersaharan 20.03.20

Evil__
I also had an affair with Penny and feeding the fish with Kelly, but Liara as Intermediary nothing about it said

m
muromez 20.03.20

you by the way don't forget Kelly in the third to save...

d
djon2486 20.03.20

Kelly and Samantha are not full Salomatina) by the Way Samantha is in 3 parts, loves only girls

E
Eremite_City 20.03.20

muromez
You have to make to change the appearance and documents.
Then it will survive during the Cerberus attack on the Citadel..

M
MunchkiN 616 20.03.20

you can sort of Roman and not to have but need to get to the cabin
then she says she saw the rotten fish and to offer their services to automatic feeders

s
saa0891 20.03.20

L

Thank you all :)

R
Rattus Norvegicus Mortus 20.03.20

Playersaharan
No, Liara resents still, if the affair was...
I was indignant, but...
If I correctly remember, that once she was indignant,and not even Shepard-the man,as someone here wrote, and falsepart, which I played, and in another passage like it was and is that no, that is my Sheppey got away with it.
I think that the option troubled Liara - not indignant, something may depend, for example, from some stuff that we just don't pay attention in view of its insignificance.
However, as has been rightly said, it has no effect - Kelly as Samantha in the third part - that is so, the affair, i.e. rolls without consequences for Shep ( Shep) on the principle of the joke where a random guy says: Zine,that is Liara, it's not what you think!. )))))))))))))

P
PETRENKO VLADIMIR 20.03.20

saa0891
picture 20 of 20 super I liked