3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dzumm 20.03.20 12:01 am

How to honestly earn a lot of money? (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

As you honestly earn a lot of money?
Write your ways and ideas
281 Comments
Sort by:
L
Laxus 20.03.20

Yes, alchemy is the easiest way. To inject it - is not difficult, and potions are very useful, the cost of potions I have reached 10 thousand septims. Poison some three-part was. And if two ingredients to mix that such value does not work (I have these ingredients all the combinations tried, on two - way) In total that made a joke of 30 and became a rich man. Money nowhere to go - not interested. Started again after a few month break. Now I will withstand the Persian characters and the other was made. Did the Summer of the witch, similar to mine, but no items that would have been more pohori for the summer. Eyebrows, chin...

that's the way it is mine for comparison, you and summer.

T
The_apathy 20.03.20

The most honest way cheats=)

u
usoid 20.03.20

Always carry a pickaxe, hammering all found ore, and of the gems collected. Until forge will not be 100, then throw the pickaxe and the materials are no longer collected. Next. Collected from enemies armor, mostly furs, leather and iron. Improve and sell. In the smithy doing only the usual rings, if the ore is. Weapons and armor ever produce, too expensive to improve a lot cheaper. Gems directly sell, without wawawai. Transmutation is not yuzayu, laziness. Ebony, orcish and glass armor to sell with no improvement. It is very difficult to merge, no traders deneh. Alchemical bottles don't sell, just dump in a bag, not wanting it to drag on the shopkeepers, to the poor. 63 level 3 Leman. In what does not deny.

N
NightHawkreal 20.03.20

So with a partner to drag difficult.

I
Infiltrator 20.03.20

usoid
I agree,it is an interesting development.

w
white_wolf45 20.03.20

honestly the money you can earn while collecting jewels and selling them.....you can of course loot expensive to collect and sell but this is a very long time, I just tried to collect everything possible and sell....but it's a long time...of course you can use the code TGM to go in the RAID around Skyrim to gather up all the loot that is possible but I don't use codes....

u
usoid 20.03.20

white_wolf45
Very very problematic. Expensive things much at once not to sell, even if you buy before selling stuff at the shopkeeper to increase his money. Especially problematic if you improve the ebonite. Greataxe and so bucks worth, and if esche and improve, it only remains to hang in the rack and enjoy. The same with jewelry. Gold chain with bryuliky deneh is serious, you can certainly sell, but usually only her. Everything else in the bag will have to be postponed to the next sale, or look for another dealer. Agree that the not ice and requires time, games and the usual. There is however a feint ears. If the pump skills of magic over the loot, after politiska from the masters of the College work serious money in your pocket. So, the tassels of all sorts, staves, and scrolls partly I throw it on an industrial scale )))

A
AMIRUN_07 20.03.20

Can alchemy pumped a lot of money. Several times I made a potion that was worth 1600

E
Ease 20.03.20

Enchanted items will help you. Especially made with your own hands.

M
Morder07 20.03.20

Nabigay on the tomb and take out all that glitters. Collect and zaczarowany daggers on turn undead, such expensive take.

H
Houck 20.03.20

He's already reading.

A
AMIRUN_07 20.03.20

Yes, enchanted items are a lot. Anyway, I have a level 79 and I caught the ebony, Daedric and dragonbone less things are worth. Hearts of Daedra under 50, dragon bone under 70, and I keep, not sell. And I have now 90,000 gold enough for a lot, especially because 4 out of 5 homes purchased

B
BRaORuss 20.03.20

Join the quest to Look under every stone to restore the crown of Barenziah (it seems so) and the gems you will begin to feel sick, I remember the flawless the rubies were not sold and the house was scattered)))

W
Winter is Coming 20.03.20

Enchantment Exile - forge iron daggers, buy small stones shower, further enchantable exile and voila - the daggers are at 700-2000 depending on the skill. Probably still all remember the consequences of the Crisis, once the gun with the Cup on the expulsion of the Daedra, dear...

R
Rikudo Nagashi 20.03.20

How to honestly earn a lot of money?
STEAL@KILL.

I
Infiltrator 20.03.20

More and more convinced that ways weight.More and more interesting to play.

W
Winter is Coming 20.03.20

Without A Name
Another way, but I think he cheat (I'm sorry if it appeared on Playground). In short, what if you started the wizard, and therefore no money, no armor early in the game? First, I chopped wood. Picked up the first 500-600 gold. Then got rid of all the junk that got in the escape from the fortress. Well, everything, then went on a journey through the cities, searching for enchantment on scaring Nejati, and preferably that it was some cheap item that I found on the dagger. Well then it started, daggers - enchantment - a journey through the cities, daggers, enchanting, travel to cities. And slowly, gradually got a 29 level, strengthened, and then went himself, with a good weapon (only alchemy failed me, descargar its just hell, and expensive at the beginning).
Now the truth is this scheme is longer, due to the fact that kuznecka slower swings, but I think still going.

s
sasha180488 20.03.20

It's very simple need in the beginning to sit in the wagon to say to get in wintercold. upon arrival, turn around and goes the other way from winterhold on a rocky road. go to a stump, he turn to the right and adhere to the left side(if you see a skull with tusks so going the right way) and gradually ascend the hill. there will be an altar it is the skeleton he is not dead, take the weapon and kill him. then the rest(three). go back to skeleto on the altar and searched there, the book still searched 500 times and you have 500 books in a backpack. go to Whiterun to the dealer trinkets to sell as much as he has money. then hit f5 (quick save) and kill the merchant, killing smite f9(quick load) and the merchant appear to be a grandmother again. so sell all the books. if money is tight you can repeat see price! how many times you want. but a hundred million the maximum amount. nerdy of course but somoe easiest way.

s
sasha180488 20.03.20

After gaining a large amount of suggest the go to buy ore and make daggers(to pump the blacksmith) and better to put smithy on the right track. to reach the dragon, you first and create as little level do not fall Daedra hearts and ebony ore. and looting and more to carry with him not throwing out adopt a horse, with an overload of 2500 it you can still move to any point on the map where you can sell it all(no need to crawl, fast moving and all.)

A
AdmiralC 20.03.20

To blow the Jarl.