3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dzumm 20.03.20 12:01 am

How to honestly earn a lot of money? (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

As you honestly earn a lot of money?
Write your ways and ideas
281 Comments
Sort by:
J
Just like old times 20.03.20

Quests , quests and quests once again , after a complete line of TB and the main plot of the guards on the pocket +60K in the process come across a lot of expensive pieces , stones and other stuff and of reward for completing tasks. Anyway money is no problem) sometimes it seems that someone regularly puts in the pocket , run-run , robbing corpses , and then look in the inventory and there are already 2K :) and well, even with the wife , but rather with its pseudo-stalls so good dripping , sometimes forget about it , come and take , and there is 1.5 K already accumulated , the beauty :3

P
PhoeniX02 20.03.20

Aciago
where are these caravans?) odd is not found else none)

G
GorOtul 20.03.20

Shakedown shakedown and again shakedown of all life))) I after a certain point stopped to collect weapons and proici loot except gold.stones and Bigi and gold)) well, more for leveling magic weapon..

G
GorOtul 20.03.20

while I bought everything there.. the most expensive home in the capital guide Ulric king cleared took about 35-40 to the purchase and construction..

3aKeH 20.03.20

agree collect stuff and sell it .. however it is better to pump the skill that the traders had a lot of dough)

J
Just like old times 20.03.20

a skill that is useful and necessary , but damn how many points they have to spend to get to him , anyway) and so every on account and gold is)

1Alex 20.03.20

You better tell me where to spend it??? I уже14 mowers

F
Fromsoul 20.03.20

Of course collecting trophies can earn enough, only sooner or later get bored all the time to collect and carry for sale. Sometimes you have 10 times to return to the same place to clean out all the dead bodies ;) One of the best money making profession is blacksmith IMHO. When eloquence 74 heavy dragon torso sold for 2333 Septim and raw as you know what is coming in, even if you don't want :) Vitranska In the house of scales and bones has about 300 typed. In General, completing quests too, it is possible to earn enough.

You better tell me where to spend it??? I уже14 mowers
Buy home and furniture )

A
Alekseev Dmitriy 20.03.20

podskagite how to create a bow and enchant it and I read on other sites that enchantment ends it's true

n
niko2626 20.03.20

Earn very easily,or rather,the type of goods for a tidy sum.After forays in the ruins sneak around all the cities to sell.Download eloquence from,and even better-beat the thieves Guild and become its head.There's always skupiny 4 thousand with me.

s
sau 20.03.20

As for me it is the most profitable and fastest way, this quality of alchemy, the ingredients cost pennies,approximately 50 coins at the ingredients, you can brew potions for the price of 1500-2800.
Ie, knowing pru the top three profitable recipes and eat some grass to open properties early on, you can cut the sickly dough.
========================================
PS you Can of course at the forge, but first it is heavy, bars are expensive and rare, to have to pump up bonicci + more trade to develop what would have been profitable, and the heavy armor more than a couple of hammers ebonylove price 3500+ with a not carry away, there are from the boutiques to the forge to run.
So alchemy in the plan rules.

G
Gaijin456 20.03.20

Mono find zacharovana on the absorption of life. Craft iron daggers and hang this caste on them. It is profitable and pump simultaneously and the smithy, and zacharovannye (very quickly kachaetsya this caste).

m
manda4evan 20.03.20

1.in the forge making armor - swings blacksmithing
2.enchantin made in the forge rags on a magic table - swings enchantment (the higher prokachany the first perk in the corresponding branch, the more expensive will be cost of creating the item)
3.sell obtained in the result of the above operations, the gear - swings eloquence
thus, not only do we get big money, but useful skills download

m
manda4evan 20.03.20

the saving option when upgrading skills of teachers:

1. download a specific skill from the appropriate teacher for a certain amount (1 times).
2. we conclude the dialogue with the teacher.
3. persist.
4. committed pickpocketing and get our money back.
4-1. to increase the percentage of the probability of committing a theft, you need to go behind the teachers - the future victims of theft, and stay out of sight of NPCs.
4-2. if this fails - loaded the previous save game and try to Rob the teacher again - with n-Noah attempts will succeed, depending on the pumping skills pocket theft.
5. repeat 4 more times (1-quality character you can take 5 lessons).
6. enjoy free pumping as paid skill, and skill pocket theft.

i
ilinor 20.03.20

in TB you pay a lot, the final quest 20K immediately.

A
Andrey777123 20.03.20

checked. 20K.

m
mototank 20.03.20

What is TB?

973_ALuKaRD_973 20.03.20

mototank
Dark brotherhood how to join itself in detail will tell,but it seems that you should go to riften and someone with you there to talk and give you a quest to talk to Adriano Avenice) Then I think he will understand - today in TB I want to join.
PS said when TB pass - you immortal horse will)

L
LK9T9akaSEKTOR 20.03.20

dragons wet, about 150 coins in the beginning, 20 to about 200, normal earnings at the beginning

O
Osprey 20.03.20

mine - forge - market