3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
TamikuS 26.09.19 02:34 pm

My vision for SacreD GOLD v2.24 and tips for beginners!!! (Sacred)

Pumping a Good Persian is a delicate matter, especially if you are going to play more seriously or even fight over a network or the Internet. Therefore, in order to nertiti time to waste on search sovershennogo result I propose to explore my experience in order not to repeat my mistakes and do not reinvent the wheel. On examining my experience, I spent 5 months of the game Sacred, 1 Sacred + and 3 months of game Ascaron - Sacred Gold v 2.24. Plus familiarized himself with the opinions of other experienced Peeps with different sites and forums. The best his Persians believe the Dark Elf polnostu the last Sacred Gold, having a level 145 with a bonus survival 95% and collected independently 3 set set. So I'll talk about Sacred Gold, as the most recent version. So let's begin.

I. Choose A Persian.
When you choose Persian you need to consider what you would like: to cut the crowd with axes, or to remove enemies with accurate shots. Please remember that pers must be himself and then he will nesacaine on niobium or even earlier: if you play LE the needless swing of the spear, and BM to swing swords or staves, or the Persian nepoluchitsya full.

II. The choice of pumping.
Usually most of the Persians there are about 2-3, where
1 warrior-melee - Great waving of arms or fists.
2 - polovoy of polymag - Beating okay, but no magic anywhere.
3 - mage - Conjure conjure conjure and again...

On personal experience I would say that the most powerful Persian would be something similar to type 2 flow, magic is seriously facilitates the existence of the Persian melee or arrow.(under the magic refers to spells and skills of the dwarves, elves, etc.).

A) THE CHOICE OF WEAPONS

An important choice is the choice of weapons as it is done once and for life Persian. Will list some Persian what weapons loves:

1. GLADIATOR
The best choice of axes - high damage with good attack speed plus a good set-the set with the axe of Dalmar. You can also use swords or two weapons, but we must remember that a high level damage with one weapon will be much more than two the same. A big plus - any choice weapon except two-handed much easier to select the current weapon.

2. SERAPHIM
In comparison with other Persian bad fights from it kompensiruet horse riding (more on that later), so feel free to swing machi or staff if you are going to ride on konarka in another case, two swing arms, it will be much better.

3. DEMONESS
Is fluent one-handed axes and swords, especially on foot. Also two good weapons.

4. DWARF
The dwarf, unlike the Gladiator, it is necessary to download only the axes, the guns lack damage, and sword damage will still be 2 times worse than the two-handed axe togozhe level.

5. WOOD ELF
Download elf bows, staves may be good, but she doesn't have enough power and skills to combat.

6. DARK ELF
Goes the view that descargar elf have swords, but this view is mistaken. TAE udostoen honor to use swords, which postupajut two-handed swords. Plus the weapons from the set of sets which requires the possession of swords. Also the Elf neprotivorechivo two weapons, but give the blades inappropriately - good instances require the mastery of swords.

7. BATTLEMAGE
Don't look at the name of this Persian. His element is magic and so download the staves, as they have a bigger bonus to damage magic.

8. VAMPIRIC
The vampire as a great warrior, well able to cope with a variety of weapons, such as swords one-handed and two-handed, one-handed axes, spears. From the above suggest one-handed axes, excellent copies of which can be found in the world of Ancaria watching secrets from this website. Luke nesovetuyu.

B) the TYPES of PUMPINGS (the Rest of the selection)

For all prsov one of the important type are the same features: the heart of every Persian.
Here you will read how producivity of the Persians a type.

For convenience I will divide the Persians for desirable types of pumping.

1) - the War-melee

This group includes the Gladiator and vampire.

GLADIATOR
FEATURE
The main characteristic is the strength or physical regeneration. Choose one or the other.
To develop agility is not advisable, as attacking and defending will be enough.

SKILLS
Here you need to download the following required skills:
1) possession of a weapon
2) Possession of weapon(axes, swords)
3) Build
4) Armor
5) Parry
6) the Concentration

Pumping mobility, riding, trade, disarmament of choice.

ABILITY
Of abilities necessary to swing the bravery of the hero not less than half the level of Persian. A strong blow or attack on choice, so that a strong blow had killed a good, strong opponent (Domoni scary, Cerebropathy) with a single blow , and attack 2-3 medium monsters(goblins, skeletons). Also need a pumping fist of the gods for the destruction of large concentrations of monsters, to get involved in her inappropriately 25-40 level is enough (depending on the number of bonuses). Nepomeshaet pumping Throw weapons and Heavy jump.

VAMPIRIC
FEATURE
The vampire is a complex character and start her it experience difficult, but possible.
The main characteristic is the power as in the form of vampire power is increasing significantly in percentage terms.

SKILLS
2) Possession of weapon(axes, swords, spears)
3) Build
4) Armor
5) Parry
6) Vampirism
7) Bloodlust

Pumping mobility, trade, disarmament of choice.

ABILITY
Download Vampirism as the main form of life Wampum style to get good bonuses, a level that is below vostanovlenie Glilot no more than 10 seconds. Sharp claws (attack) download them as in the form of a vampire, for every level we do not give +5 and +11 % damage that much more. Will nepovedal flow wolf Call, Bats: blood congestion of, to raise the dead.

2) - Poluvoyny plumage

This group includes the Seraphim, Demon, Dwarf, wood Elf, Dark Elf.

SERAPHIM
FEATURE
From the Seraphim difficult to find the ballance polovina plumage. Of it as pure war and pure mage. But something in between would be much better. The main characteristic of Strength or Dexterity.

SKILLS
2) Possession of weapon(swords, spears)
3) Build
4) Armor
5) Parry
6) the Concentration
7) Meditation

Pumping mobility, riding, trade, possession magic, celestial magic, choose the style of the game (more warrior or more mage).

ABILITY
As mentioned earlier that Seraphim Persian horse, I would advise to download strong strike, a strong strike kill a good, strong opponent (Domoni scary, Cerebropathy) with a single blow.
BFG (Energy weapon) has a good damage, and does not require a separate meditation or proficiency in magic for a long time castaeda and little time for action - downloading wish. Because of magic sure to download the Power of faith to attack, which is lacking on the platinum/niobium. For destroying large groups of opponents are Spinning blades of light or pillar of light, where we will help mastery if you chose it. Pumping lightning strikes only with the desired skill mastery, help well.

DEMONESS
FEATURE
Feature is very similar to the Seraphim, but cardinally different style of play.
As the forces of the Demoness, well, just heaps the main feature is NAT. regeneration.

SKILLS
2) Possession of weapon(axes, swords)
3) Build
4) Armor
5) Parry
6) the Concentration
7) Meditation

Pumping agility, mastery, riding, forces of the netherworld choose the style of the game (more warrior or more mage).

ABILITY
With the skills of the situation is much more complicated than other Persians, because the demon has no bad skills, they all work fine. So if you have a lot of runak and regeneration, this choice is yours Mandatory skills precisely such:
The choice of one transformation: they are all good and depends on the choice of damage, he will advise you of the Demon of battle or Soaring Daemon for greater protection. Because of magic it is necessary to swing the Forces of the underworld(not a skill).
Good help such as: Awe, Tentacles, Call of death and the Burning disk, your choice will be justified.

DWARF
FEATURE
Panaimarathupatti will be a power for good use of the huge maces and axes.

SKILLS
2) Possession toprom
3) Build
4) Armor
5) Parry
6) the Concentration

Pumping mobility, weapons technology, trade, wisdom of the gnomes and wrought by choice.

ABILITY
Great ability will be fury: a small regeneration time plus a lot of damage will allow you to ospolzovat against the hordes of monsters, and against lonely standing. Also needed a Battle cry to protect/attack and the Dwarven steel against the monsters protected from physical damage. Pumping a grenade launcher, flamethrower and Combat rage will also help in the fight against Nemesis.

WOOD ELF
FEATURE
The main characteristic - agility or physical regeneration.

SKILLS
2) ranged
3) Build
4) Armor
5) the Concentration

Pumping Mobility, Ownership, magic, Meditation, Parry, Magic, moon, Trading selection

ABILITY
Swing or throw a punch or Wsrehouse arrow for significant damage. Along with an exploding arrow is good to use Multi-shot. From magic will be good the call of the Forest ally, call of the wild. Transformation is good, but requires a high level which inhibits regeneration.

DARK ELF
FEATURE
My Lubey pers. The main characteristic of Agility or Strength depends on what weapon the will to fight. If two or dexterity If one is power. The uniqueness of the Dark Elf in the fact that some enemy we hit with poison, the other fire which is very necessary for platinum/niobium.

SKILLS
2) Own Swords
3) Build
4) Armor
5) the Concentration
6) Traps
7) Parry

Pumping Mobility, Riding, Ballistics, Trade, Disarmament of choice.

ABILITY
Everything is specifically clear: download strong strike (Revenge) for riding, so that a strong blow had killed a good, strong opponent (Domoni scary, Cerebropathy) with a single blow.
Pumping Pak-nakor and Pak-Dein only 10-20 levels, small, well help. Trap download: Testosteron and Adrenaline in full: throw all available skills, plus one of the traps I recommend the Bottomless pit due to damage by fire/poison. Fog requires many levels is useless.

3) - MAG

There is one Persian magician. Although you can make good magicians and Seraphim, Demon, Forest Elves, but I not recommended to lean to one side.

MAG
FEATURE
Download Ment. regeneration.

SKILLS
1) mastery
2) possession of a type of magic (fire, water, air, earth)
3) Meditation

That's all. The rest on the choice. Advise to take Horse-riding, trade, body type, Peyrovani, etc. Needless to swing at the same time the possession of different elements, at least swing opposite to the damage of different elements. N-R a ball of fire and shards of ice.

ABILITY
Recommend for the battle to swing Ice shards, which are good for both crowds and single monsters. The fit and lightning, but he's worse. All svobonye runes throw on Ghost meadow. Good will help the Stone leather and the Ring of ice.

III. THE USE OF THE HORSE.
The horse first pet and the person are inseparable. Riding a horse greatly increases your imunnitet and amount of health. For example: Persian level 100 without skills drive on the best available horse gets increased health with 20000 to 30000 and resistance from 8000 to 11000. But various Persians react to it differently. One, they are contraindicated, and others without them it is bad. Such as Persians and Vampiric wood Elf's terribly hard to drive, they have reduced attack speed, but increase speed cestovanie. MAG well starts waving a sword, but the speed of cestovanie snizhaetsya. Seraphim and Dark Elf feel great in the saddle and begin very quickly to fight and to cast spells. A demon and Gladiator almost invisible difference between walking and riding. The gnome is afraid of horses. The use of the horse will greatly facilitate your existence on the platinum/niobium.

IV. FORGING.
Forging a wonderful opportunity to ease himself and the Persian life. In addition to the rings, runes and amulets helps forging bonuses available at the blacksmith. I recommend it because with the increasing complexity of this bonus is also increased. If you have a lack of attack or defense need to insert bonuses into the holes and the bonus will be wonderful. So on niobium 12-15 inserted defense bonuses will help much better than 150 spent on parry skills. Remember that in the Dungeons of Ancaria is the God of the forge, doing the job which you can hammered him much better.

V. THINGS
Always try to wear vesis advantages: the characteristics (strength, dexterity...), regeneration, defense/attack bonuses and abilities.

VI. SETS
Try to wear complete sets, because they give a unique bonus not available simple things. N-R One of the sets TE dabavljaet the ability of Aquatic form, ie invisibility, if you nepodhodit close to the monsters. If you do not know that the higher the level on which you found Setbuy thing the higher its bonuses, and sometimes added new ones. With the game on the Internet suggest to spend a little time searching for an ally who will gladly sell you a couple of set things

VII. UNICO
Alone Unico much stronger Satovich things, especially on the higher difficulties but try to follow the advice of item V.

VIII. SHIT
Sit well as raises defense and resistance to that damage one-handed weapons not two-handed is much lower, while attack speed first much higher. My advice is use a target.

IX. Well, almost everything. If helped say thank you. If not then write [email protected]. There requezt and wishes.

TamikuS. 2006
8 Comments
Sort by:
S
Siniy Iliy aka Jack Maluy 26.09.19

Hey, and do you have any advice on where to take her PATCH?!!

V
Vanish_Gold 26.09.19

but tell me some site to play online

S
Stasyay 26.09.19

how to play on the net???

y
yuuto93 26.09.19

IMHO it's all an improvement and it is better to try myself, if I want a dwarf with guns I will swing the gun and do not care about the damage or profit, I'm not in an MMO for a nerdy play.

S
Sion94 26.09.19

Guys a question from the Nuba: so that he is unkillable with the beginning of the game is the norm or a glitch?

S
Sion94 26.09.19

Just about anybody in one review didn't say a word

G
Goryun 09.01.22

Sion94 Some glitch
. When I played, I was brutally killed at the very beginning. Then I did not find a path through the forest to get around the enemies.

G
Guest 27.02.22

What in the hell are these Persians you're referring to?