3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
look-look 20.03.20 09:27 pm

Mass effect it right??? (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

Long thought to play or not,well, that's decided.was the first planet only.the second did not pull the atmosphere that was in the first 3 parts there,all killed..
+graphics
-all the rest.
-heroes of the stone
-the plot is zero
--grind zero(uniformity)
music zero
-sound zero
in General biovar ....not biovar...brewery turned into garbage...
46 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alphalva 20.03.20

look-look wrote:
Mass effect it right???
The effect of the two f is written
In Russia and in Canada

D
Dako7 20.03.20

Amazing game, almost missed it because of people like you.

P
PV_Batter 20.03.20

Dako_7
Golden words! He thought long and hard for these commentators to take - not to take. And just two times since bought.

D
Dako7 20.03.20

PV_Batter
I kind of already know that you always have to check, but I have been reading about bugs and technical issues (MB and they were in the beginning, I played in the fall), bad story, gameplay where where Shepard of Mass Effect who we knew well, the text. And scored for a couple of months, then as a whole did not have what to play, I think still for show you have to pass and Oh my God, 50-60 hours somewhere online, but for me it very much. Generally very pleased, expect to continue, but that's because of players like the topic I doubt that it will.

I
Ivasik 20.03.20

look-look
Right about Andromeda to say:
New the EA team in Montreal on their own have designed the game with the motives of the trilogy of Mass Effect, but the sequel to the trilogy it is not.

MEA very decent game.
Get away from her for a while, and then try sadovogo.
Should be like.

T
Tatiya 20.03.20

Well, if it is not a continuation of ME (God them graphics, it's forgivable, the main plot and atmosphere) - still okay. But does it to the series level does not hold. As a standalone game - you can go as a way of fighting not killed, jauntily, some minimal kneading in the story is . I just stupidly flawed, tried to do wonders with Frostbite that such is simply not created. Have fallen short.

R
Revan Reborn 20.03.20

KOKOKOKO Andromeda is not mass effect, COCOCOCO ANDROMEDA Slag. Petuski all kudocast. The game is good.

l
look-look 20.03.20

what is it good for?
the same type of zaglatyvanii?or scan everything...
or the plot???or the universe is dead

H
Hirok 20.03.20

look-look
Yes, it just isn't mass effect)
If you perform the same characters Initiative, we caught up tuparí language, the purpose of which is not the colonization of the new world, and a desire for change, desire to escape, in General, anything, but not a colonialist mission. I'm not talking about the lack of protective tools on the ark.
And Yes, when the answer to any question becomes recomended scaning is a diagnosis.
But the idea with the modification of weapons in different firing modes, etc. - pretty good, I must admit.

A
Andrei YP 20.03.20

Yes, it's Mass Effect, but not a sequel, but a separate game in the same world of mass effect, an offshoot on the topic - what if.... And it turned out pretty good. Of course Andromeda weaker of the trilogy, but still interesting and exciting. It is a pity that because of the stigma some throwing dirt, Andromeda may not get a sequel.

T
TheHouse 20.03.20

Let the game stars from the sky is not enough. But she's good. Even if not a continuation, but I relied on two strong DLC, but alas, it is not destined to be due to Gulnara who vehemently hatil the game in all possible themes etc....

H
Hirok 20.03.20

Andrei YP
Andrei YP wrote:
Andromeda might not get a sequel.
and thank the gods if I don't get.

S
SLEPOGLYXONEMOI 20.03.20

Can help the author and all physiotherapist if they have the same question to take care of that in short... to get the answer to this question... you NEED to play the first part of mass effect, and then immediately play the Andromeda...
and yet.... I personally think Andromeda the continuation of mass effect... it can be easily seen on the example of what I wrote above... Yes, in something crooked and this sucks, and could be more serious osnastit developed, but alas we have what we have... I personally love to play in the continued...

L
LightHOwUSE 20.03.20

I, as a big fan of the trilogy, anything related to Mass Effect in Andromeda was not found. In addition to operating the familiar races, but only the Walking Dead and Zombies in the Holidays with such success, too, the ones, only on the basis that here and there about zombies. However the first serious and thorough work, and the second flat surface and trash. Andromeda is just immature miscarriage. If guppy to give birth to a whale, then it ain't gonna work.

Without comparison with the trilogy, it's a nondescript prohodnaja snotty GG, in ubludki spelled out the new two races and chipped from fighting. But irritation, no other impressions of this game personally I have left. This game is just not something to love.

b
benites 20.03.20

Yes, GG, the game actually sucks the charisma of a shepherd and not lying

y
yar1097 20.03.20

benites
Shepard was a trained, professional soldier, who must become a hero and unite the galaxy. Then GG at the left character, the normal-trained Pioneer who randomly became a Pioneer to positions which generally are not prepared and not ready to be assigned to it duties .

K
Kassandra_Rain 20.03.20

look-look
Not drawn to play then don't play, simple as that. What is all this?

K
Konstantin335 20.03.20

look-look
It is the same Mass Effect. Even in the first part, as has been written, many similarities will. Only Andromeda all improved in comparison with the first part.

H
Hirok 20.03.20

Константин335
No need to lie.

H
Hirok 20.03.20

yar1097
And if GG had made the father, who would all re-learned, as well giving the helmet son/daughter, in the withering away of parts of the brain responsible for memory and pumping would be tied to the gameplay and story. If it really was the FIRST arrival in Andromeda, and not in the 14 months after the appearance and establishment of contacts. If GG was just a researcher and not a parody of Shepard, and a lot if that was not to be.