3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
look-look 20.03.20 09:27 pm

Mass effect it right??? (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

Long thought to play or not,well, that's decided.was the first planet only.the second did not pull the atmosphere that was in the first 3 parts there,all killed..
+graphics
-all the rest.
-heroes of the stone
-the plot is zero
--grind zero(uniformity)
music zero
-sound zero
in General biovar ....not biovar...brewery turned into garbage...
46 Comments
Sort by:
K
Konstantin335 20.03.20

Hirok
Where am I lying? If you compare with the first part, in the Andromeda got ideas from it.
You see how now the positive reviews about the Andromeda, compared to the way it was when the game just came out. But you still claim that the game is bad.

H
Hirok 20.03.20

Константин335
Poor mass effect, the average independent game at the games from the spiders.
Ideas from the first Musica?
You outsmart himself in the first music and you will see that total there are only scenery, and that is reduced in dozens of times.
But the system of upgrading weapons in the game are good, plus, the added dynamics in the fighting.
But the pros on this end, unfortunately.
I love mass effect and this game denigrates his memory.

H
Hirok 20.03.20

Константин335
No, you started about the similarity)
They are there nicht)

S
Setesh 20.03.20

This is not Mass Effect, but I liked the game (Yes, it is worse than any previous section), it is quite playable

K
Konstantin335 20.03.20

Hirok
I overacted in the first part of last year, the similarities are there. You're probably the very long time it played. In Andromeda returned to the study of the planets in the free mode, travel nomad (IACS) only without the weapons on it, there are tasks like picking up medallions, disks.

H
Hirok 20.03.20

Константин335 wrote:
In Andromeda returned to the study of the planets in the free mode
In the first musiche was not studying planets.
Was a fenced area where you could find tokens, recording the matriarch and emblems turian, plus, to grab resources.
But it was, to put it mildly, a minor.
And by the way, when you start to talk behind the curve of the mining ESTs in Andromeda, then immediately say that it is not necessary that negates the argument.
First music Laura a huge, huge event.
Andromeda revolves around the terraforming, habitable planets, which can be achieved even in the store!
All.
Everything else at the level of the quests from Gothic about go/kill, fly/find, scan.

H
Hirok 20.03.20

Sites
agree)

E
EMPs 20.03.20

Hirok
Devanny when you're with twigs ME:AND leave? Even on the values of resources 1 and this game merge

And on the subject immediately evident to those who PLAYED and those who Watched. The difference in opinions above are visible to the naked eye

B
Bulletstorm777 20.03.20

Damn,developed themselves said it is not a continuation of the main trilogy. How did 600+ years ago. Yes, the universe and Andromeda,not the milky way. The game is not good. As a fan of the series I initially considered it as a separate game. It would not have been sorry, but Shep's story is over. Yes it is a pity that will not continue.

H
Hirok 20.03.20

EMPs
said back then, that was at 98%, so that you like not crowed for no reason)

R
Rageskin 20.03.20

look-look
forgot to tell you the sump

E
EMPs 20.03.20

Hirok
like me see the connection. you're even your example with the resources already merged. go to replay and read

D
Denis G 20.03.20

Hirok wrote:
In the first musiche was not studying planets.
However, there is called rant research. And it's even been interesting, and not only in the first pass.
In Andromeda's back, made bigger, more dynamic. But not so much to the snickering of the players appreciated it. The age composition of the players has changed, and this developed not taken into account. Today's young fans don't need such troubles as a waste of time in study or reading of the code. They would have made the rail and buffoon in the style of the second and third parts, if only there was Shep, Liara and Tali.

l
look-look 20.03.20

Hirok
I agree with you,this is a parody of the game...scanning...scanning..scanning and more scanning...that's the whole game.
The story is not.a new race of hostile.a new race of peace.it's like you're not a pioneer,and six.do you do it..the shepherd though the mission was status.and then scan the sector and.then the lady in the b and so on all through the game
Dragon age Inquisition
It would be an MMO,I would silently,and this is........if you have already scanned you played the game.
Yes, there are normal fights and upgrade weapons....
and what anger I bought the game and gave it for money.for this shit...

H
Hirok 20.03.20

look-look
look-look wrote:
and what anger I bought the game and gave it for money.for this shit...
after the Inquisition I errors such as buying games without preview torrent not allowed)

l
look-look 20.03.20

view the opinion(rightly said)
here's another

and

look and think with his head instead of brains chujimi

l
look-look 20.03.20

Hirok
well didn't buy it)))at Curling took already for $ 100)

c
chel s pulemetom. 20.03.20

But the game is really mediocre, it to the original trilogy, before Andromeda on foot.
For all the passage, I came across 2 more or less developed characters ( not the level of the trilogy, but not bad).
The main campaign mode in General rules, but the lack of any influence your decisions for the final is, of course, is himself.
But the side quests are 95% full great: bring,bring, scan. In addition, they do not carry any interesting stories. Only certain quests for loyalty not bad, but it's the exception.
There is no system of Paragon/renegade and actual wagering. Ie there is no the role-play I Role-Play Game. You're either nice and polite or just good.
Memorable music - no, actually, as well as the atmosphere.
The game is just a parasite on the ideas of the previous parts, and when developed are trying to own something of their own, stumble on his own creative impotence. The clearest example of the new aliens and planets.
The gameplay itself is simplified. Now, there is no point to gather a group based on ability.
With the grind was not a problem, maybe I don't need all the guns in the world. Chose any pair of trunks and ran with them.

In General this is a blank mediocrity for 5-6 balls, but go through this once, which I did.

PS.Gee
And HS - HS, but this is my personal opinion and objectivity I do not claim. Just didn't like him that's all. And not because: OHHH NO HE HOSPEDE SHEPHERD. I just have the whole game had this feeling that I play for the students who couldn't drive a car don't trust, not something to find a new home for humanity. We play for Alec Ryder, this problem would not exist.
PS.Gee.Gee
Well, the animation sucks, even with all the patches, but that's the LEAST of the problems with the game.

l
look-look 20.03.20

people with a machine gun.
people do not understand)the game is not worth 60 bucks...
I would be for it 10 not given

K
Konstantin335 20.03.20

look-look
You contradict yourself. Now just need to think with your head and not see all these reviews.