3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
x
xers 20.03.20 09:32 pm

Patches (SpellForce 3)

Can someone throw a couple of patches?
12 Comments
Sort by:
T
TheHouse 20.03.20

xers
Why do you want a few?)

x
xers 20.03.20

TheHouse
well, everything is possible

s
slimpers 20.03.20

If anyone has the individual patches, please share. I would be grateful.

R
Razor12345 20.03.20

slimpers
on the rutor in the comments under her from hatab is what you're looking for.

s
slimpers 20.03.20

Thank you.

a
alex27mhz 20.03.20

1.16 came out

18th December 2017
GENERAL
- New backend system for online
- One-handed weapons can now be equipped to both hands directly via right click

BUG FIXES
- Fixed infinite loop in a certain dialogue with Yria
- Fixed a problem where an essential NPC could die during the final boss fight under some circumstances
- Fixed a possible crash when ownership of an RTS base is transferred to a non-RTS-faction enabled
- Fixed exploit when summoning two different creatures at the same location
- Fixed Solarplexus Strike II the" damage not being calculated correctly

Z
Zerousiz 20.03.20

cheto on torrents not really be new patched version of the game ) as usual - one craftsman saws - other just rename Repack ) devils heteroderinae

O
Oleg Sokolov86 20.03.20

Are these patches don't fix and break the game it reminded me of Accela which made Disciples 3 so the curve that we were also fed with fixes and patches but in the end, the features were not needed Akkela remade the game and all.It would not have happened such that Spellforce 3 will throw...

R
Roman Panchenkov 20.03.20

TMorrbius
And that there is a DRM free version from GoG, not available online. You about what does not speak, and there are patches for the licenses. Bugs are there, it is not necessary La-La. And pay for the raw product, you can of course. But it is not always desirable. The company has passed, but osadochek from moisture product left, as they conducted internal tests?!

R
Roman Panchenkov 20.03.20

Morrbius
The hike fool you, my friend. And blind I guess, an hour. I've caught a lot of bugs in quests, and not all of them were treated by reboot. For example the quest where you had to help the elves with the bad. There was a choice either to sacrifice or to call a Titan. I chose the path of least violence, but Titanium call I could not, for the altar call stupid was not usable. And after the patch, this option is generally missing in the selection dialog, and you want to say it's not defect? Had a few problems and side quests, but that is treated by reboot, but not always. I didn't say that the game is entirely bugs, but they are there. And it is foolish to deny that, otherwise Lily would patches, as from a cornucopia.

Z
Zerousiz 20.03.20

Roman Panchenkov
Pay no attention to this minor defective the licensee, who immediately tries to assert itself)) the game has a lot of bugs, stupid to deny it, you can read the steam forum... along with curve control without the normal pause that would give the team when the whole strategy of the computer is to non-stop spam of units and simultaneous capture of all free bases. Honestly the game is stupid for 1 time, no desire to pass it again no.

r
raspisnoy1 20.03.20

Roman Panchenkov
noticed on the forum in several topics of appeal to some phantom Morrbius..u ))) I can not read what he writes...he rubs his comments?