3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Misetemniy 26.09.19 02:38 pm

The game freezes and the sound (Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (2019))

Graphics card 4gb rx570 100фпс. When in battle, after a while, the game freezes and sound also, no task Manager, nothing helps, only reboot. Does anyone like that?drivers
42 Comments
Sort by:
C
Che_Gue 26.09.19

overheating

I
IDaredevilI 26.09.19

It's called krivorukost developers.
I have the same vidyuhi I have been playing with 4 times,just thrown away,that will not do anything. Played a minute again threw an error about direct x. And the game half of the textures didn't progrules while playing.
In General utter garbage,and I lazy,inept idiots.

B
BlackTigerTK 26.09.19

IDaredevilI
A large number of players quietly playing the beta on all different platforms. Yes ,of course, razorba lazy inept idiots...

C
Che_Gue 26.09.19

IDaredevilI
Maybe the users playing a game, with pirate prog? I since the release of beta play, everything is fine!

Z
Zox-Zox 26.09.19

Because amd, and therefore problems. GeForce nothing flew and hung out. The game, incidentally did so. I liked it)

i
ixenon 26.09.19

Che_Gue

I was so outraged by your comment that I already checked in. Well I have a PC suitable for the requirements for the game on Win10 license renewed without pirated software. I downloaded the game start it freezes what did I do? This is a beta, OK for free all the work, and if I had paid for it and got the same result? I too was to blame? meanwhile 7 reboots behind...

M
MuhosranskBlya 26.09.19

Misetemniy
Also (

S
StormX07 26.09.19

On Windows 7 x64 also occasionally hangs.
memory leak or XS , 8Gb ram is not enough.

C
Chuchvara 26.09.19

RX 590 had the same problem, just some settings to maximum put instead of ultra and turned off in the Manager program is unnecessary, like ceased to hang

c
chuba_73 26.09.19

BlackTigerTK wrote:
A large number of players quietly playing the beta on all different platforms. Yes ,of course, razorba lazy inept idiots...
console are not taken into account they have a completely different kitchen and about cards on amd so on of the forum a lot of complaints in General with my not the top iron until today worked without crashes started today especially in the evening

S
SyRozha111 26.09.19

So, as I understand it, the problem is not solved? I have the same thing, freezes in menu, while loading cars. One curve, developed or my computer, pulling БФ5 high? Come on, mods, start shit, as far as Days of the game (it's fashionable, especially among those who even cartoon BF did not run, and had seen vidosic), about infinity ward che say?

F
Fatum Sibir 26.09.19

Same problem, freezes after a couple of minutes after the game starts and sometimes when loading.
Overheating is no, the iron is suitable for the game - RTX 2060, Ryzen 5 2600x, 16GB DDR4 RAM, the game is fucking over a hundred fps issues why the hell she hangs out? I thought maybe the HDD is not over - shifted on the SSD where the system is installed - the same garbage (solid state Samsung EVO 860, fresh, in excellent condition)
Here, even the test is recorded, the end is not the entry I was knocked out and the game is frozen and only rebooting the computer decided!

R
Ratigan667 26.09.19

I was able to solve the problem of departure, moving from full screen mode to windowed. Okay, was uproar, but it's just srate soap what is. Got into settings disconnected all the effects of blurring, but it is not. Solved it by disabling antialiasing in the game. It turns out that there is a new smoothing method, which instead increase image sharpness by removing the ladders, just lubricate them with liquid soap firms fool. But even after that, play normally not work, since in windowed mode felt the delay, though, provides a hundred frames with a delay of 5-8 miles a second. In General, I demolished this soap factories.

R
Ratigan667 26.09.19

Oh yeah, all this obscenity is happening on the FX8320 4.5, rx580, 16g ddr3 2133.

S
StormX07 26.09.19

Ratigan667
zetram
Bitch !!! Yes, what's the definition unclear.

The topic is about the fact that the Game

Z
Zombayner 26.09.19

I have the comp cut and everything. Tried and dispersal and to reduce the temperature sumerel-x..y understand in short what the problem is .

S
StormX07 26.09.19

now I will try to cut it from overheating.

for the Processor make so
Spoilertemporarily

Graphics
Polarmonitor 60 Hz

How to check. and if something will help you will describe.

S
StormX07 26.09.19

Zombayner wrote:
I have the comp cut and everything.
The computer shuts down, restarts.
It is 100% the PSU is dying. Guaranteed the this was before.

R
Ratigan667 26.09.19

zetram
Yeah, AMUD nvidia experience.
StormX07
So I think the first line is written, how to solve the problem, or you're in the eye dovesse!?

H
Hadyko 26.09.19

I5 3570k. 16gb dd3, gtx 970
hangs at a stage of display of logos of developers, skipnet which I understand is impossible((