3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Stey Evey 4000 20.03.20 09:34 pm

Impressions discussion. (Gothic 3)

Discussion of addon
126 Comments
Sort by:
p
p0cik 20.03.20

yeah dude you're right,good padarak for the new year,because the new story-novae passage,another povad to play

N
NeoStalker 20.03.20

> it no played, but it's appreciated ) )

To know that after tasting a bunch of shit, you will turn the stomach doesn't have to eat this shit.

> good padarak for the new year

Take this padarok and send the enemies with a sweet note.

> another povad to play

Rather obhayat 3.14 dorov-developers, for their negligence and hack.

p
p0cik 20.03.20

poigraem-see,still can and patches, by the time pavagada

S
Stey Evey 4000 20.03.20

in order to find out what's in the box shit box needs to open

came to me, by the way, Gods, and?.. I've earned?

N
NeoStalker 20.03.20

From the fire of indignation and criticism, this shit is not shielding any one box. As for me, as a game to play is, or for the sake of a complete picture of its shortcomings, or as a sign of respect for the series. Will send if you pay moral compensation in the amount of 10,000 rubles for the fact that I have to dirty my hands on this stuff.

a
absurdus elementum 20.03.20

As I understand it, it's shit now installida in vain... in Fact that is new and useful in the game? Boevka even corrected? And kakby gameplay: shred flocks of orcs, harvested from the corpses of weapons, sell... anyway, better not.

N
NeoStalker 20.03.20

What about the gameplay like: take off every minute, with the tacit consent of NPCs - cleaned their homes under the broom in the move and twitch as epilepsy, cut game Mat upright, and vomit in all directions? Fresh!

a

Fresh!
What a lovely bouquet... I Think I bought the license to will be happy. I suggest to change the name of the game Gothic 3: Rejected bugs, at least within the site, for fun.

S
Stey Evey 4000 20.03.20

Gothic 3: Rejected bugs

have optical profiles - that one that another in your favorite games Gothic 3... so that the gates of his nose? addon, the same as any component which in the current profile... all the main advantages of the third part - swaps, idiotic plot, but I played on the same high level... plus, the combat system a little refreshed endurance, updated content, tightened something similar to quests... even say, that download the steel quickly... and you what the buns like that?

S
Shifroval 20.03.20

all the main advantages of the third part of the swaps, ... bugs
They already fixed with patch 1.6, I have for many months had not copila... But 1.12 was wopila God forbid...
1.7 so all the balance and gameplay mechanics shift, and the engine again to fix, maybe we'll get something and was waiting for him :))
There is no need to say that G3=Г3а. Г3а execution is much worse than the G3. G3, and so they killed the series, and the addon finally dug her grave... Maybe Arcania will finally bury the brand, if the Piranhas would take 5 part(Joe the rights only for G4 and Г3а) :)))

But otherwise I agree, except the same world and a couple of new NPCs and quests, no nothing. Typical mod, and the mod that make more :)))

a

that one that another in your favorite games Gothic 3
I give a tip - it is terribly annoying bitch, not responding to provocation... even if you wear it was worth, he will still insist on. Not a fool - guess.

have you any buns like?
Yes, the same as in previous installments, not more. But there are some compromises, there screwed, there otvechali, cut here forgot to sew... ж0порукость some, total. And plus for that require money. Ie is now fashionable to pay for the failures.

Maybe Arcania will finally bury the brand
It's time to drip. My fragile soul can not withstand such a devil-may-care approach to the beloved series.

S
Shifroval 20.03.20

Yes, here is your creature a thief'a, is expressing the essence of the addon, the cry of the soul, so to speak :))

pix.PlayGround.ru

S
Stey Evey 4000 20.03.20

Shifroval
They have already fixed with patch 1.6, I have for many months had not copila... But 1.12 was wopila God forbid...
to me costed huge efforts to reach 1.12... to repeat such a stunt, I would not agree for any price... so 1.6, sorry, did not check out
in any case the first version was of terrible quality
G3, and so they killed the series, and the addon finally dug her a grave.
Yes one figure he's dead... let him urinate on her ))

the picture is funny... with the black sheep [of protesters] even a tuft of wool )

Death King
guess
but he does not touch me, I got him trained )
Yes, the same as in the previous parts
the previous one - is what? do first and second? where in stupid addon to no less idiotic third part could take buns from the first two? )

T
Temnoe_Solnce 20.03.20

BL.*s))
Enough. I can't read it..
As such Dolby//BAM-Indians trusted the subject? As such it should be brought Gothic? 3-I burned, but not to this extent..
Feel.. 400 rubles with a scholarship will not go to brain break(buying the disc with Г3а), and a ruptured liver..

S
Shifroval 20.03.20

Here is another art on the theme, with the same PC :)))

pix.PlayGround.ru

a
alarich 20.03.20

cipher
And the rest agree but the same world and a couple of new NPCs and quests, no nothing. Typical mod, and the mod that make more :)))-
examples of titles where in any mod for Gothic did more

stay away
with the black sheep [of protesters] even a tuft of wool )-a good humor for Modera progressives
cryptologist-and you still do not makes a change to see do not give rest laurels of the thief of eling and Odin(Hey admit it you just like Lind like the girl then it's understandable) yesterday gave their testimony on the Ah-and that's goomany so to speak, the mentors of the young generation
Russobit do normal patched the addon to anger all the minions!!!

I
I.STALIN 20.03.20

alarich, and you yourself, then at least the game is played?As for this, you can actually collect the money? Two thirds of the territory is cut off,thus managing to further increase the brake and swaps,bugs are just clouds,in cities no one to talk to,the fight will be made even more miserable(although it seemed much much worse),graphics are the same,about the story silent.If the Piranhas in Gothic 3 tried to make it at least a little logical and reasonable,there is generally nothing to talk about,HE had a fight with Xardas and went becomes king,which he became in the third part.Beauty!And where the pros play?What 2 new swords added or monsters now other places are,but still in addition from the sky falling on his head? Or come up with some more stupid quests-kill,collect?Conclusion:was not improved anything,in addition, finally finished off what was in Gothic 3.

a
alarich 20.03.20

Joseph Vissarionovich
no no played play and then can change my opinion
how are you in German strong Yes? doubtful - first, learn the language and then not be silent about the story and then you know only your IP das a judge take
downloaded the game s just totally fucked-up trackers and pontueshsya buy a license in December and then we will see

S
Stel_1 20.03.20

Come on. By the way long ago the English came out why to learn German. Of course the poor city of little quests. But who liked Gothic 3 this identity like. Only a couple more patches and then I have 50 insurgents and armor bastards do not give even the 25. Benefit founded rabara armor and sword, 280. It and run. Bugs are certainly there, though the collection do but even so it is interesting to watch what they told me. Boevka as for me the better has changed, now at least have good stamina to swing. And in the same breath, the city orcs do not fineses. So the interview is a +

a

where in stupid addon to no less idiotic third part could take buns from the first two? )
Well, BEA, why did he then just was needed? Addon to the third Gothic tacitly assumed a partial rollback to the values of the previous installments, otherwise his appearance in the world is worthless and unnecessary.

As such it should be brought Gothic?
So I'm wondering. Gothic 3 look like a joke. But the fault here lies with the piranhas... the concept initially dull-dull. It is their failure and only them.