3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
-
- DILOR- 20.03.20 09:40 pm

Impressions of the game (Past Cure)

Divided opinions.How do you play?
10 Comments
Sort by:
v
vasya vasichkin45645 20.03.20

recommended NVIDIA GTX 1080 TI hard the theme of the campaign will be on 970

c
chel s pulemetom. 20.03.20

Bob васичкин45645
Yes, there is no point even 970ю. maybe it's just requirements are too high.

K
Kimchik 20.03.20

..lasciviousness, nor even worth the attention, Turkey in one word, and Yes.. some 650-I her eyes.

v
vasya vasichkin45645 20.03.20

game hard Bang

S
Silentip 20.03.20

only went into the game immediately caught my eye black strips - googled it while looking no one this problem is not solved, and like the beginning of an intriguing, then will unsubscribe, as it passes

V
VityanyaCFC 20.03.20

Silentip
black bars This is the type of movie crop. Developed wanted looks to give a cinematic

V
VityanyaCFC 20.03.20

Snapshots refund after 30 minutes of play.

The plot is dead. Again, the military development of the mind, etc.
The plot just pushes further passage.
So start any games, nor books nor movies not!
Spoiler ALERT
Spoilery alone in the apartment with 3-4 rooms. And you don't know what's going on. But suddenly you're given a pestle and you need to find a way out. The doors around are closed and one of them gets out a demon. If you kill him you will unlock the entrance to the next room and same thing there.
In short a couple of laps wound around the apartment and then BAM!
The level of max Payne, walking in the dark. Only here you'll just go straight 5 minutes...
Well, you understand.
Spoiler Alert ended.

Gameplay no. Bet there supposedly to narrative, and its as written above, was not.
The setting is very average. Places sound asesinaron with epic moments. Animation - Andromeda simply divine.
Graphics - Worse than the ancient Alan Wake. Compare because the hero is like a mix of Wake and men from Heavy Rain.

In General, I don't know what's next and don't want to know. It took me 30 minutes.

S
Silentip 20.03.20

ВитяняCFC
well it is clear, nevertheless, could be optional to make the trip, well, God bless him

On the game Itself - came to the Parking lot, and realized that this game take place is a maximum plot somewhere later to read, or to see the review: the gameplay is sluggish, the game doesn't nurture the interest to go further; the story also gives no high hopes though for the first rollers, the idea of the game seemed interesting, but the final product does not live up to expectations

F
FullUltraGamer 20.03.20

Bob васичкин45645
stable 60 fps and my 1080ти loaded on 30%, so there's even gth 780ти will give 60 frames

A
AR-81 20.03.20

On the laptop there is no brakes, no graphics settings, what system requirements?