3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kalashukk 20.03.20 09:46 pm

Why is the game so short? (Deus Ex: Mankind Divided)

On Youtube have already passed Deus Ex: Mankind Divided in 11 parts.
17 Comments
Sort by:
R
RGC 20.03.20

kalashukk
And who actually addressed the question?

k
kalashukk 20.03.20

RGC
XS actually. But not happy that the game has only 3 locations 1 full and 2 buttons.

C
Crociato 20.03.20

Saying that the game ends in the middle of the plot. It looks like the game is sawed into pieces, this is now a trend from SE to release the game by episodes. In favor of this version and the suspiciously low price for the game AAA-class. While there, the regional price in the US - the usual 60 bucks.

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 20.03.20

kalashukk
Completed the game, which only should be? Leave me alone you scoundrel.
Crociato
I'll be surprised, at all SE games are not expensive. SUDDENLY!!!

k
kalashukk 20.03.20

Frontier buccaneer
Well ,if you think so, then some people can already play thanks to promotions from Beech.

S
Stanislav_Batkovich 20.03.20

kalashukk
Can't. Activation is through Steam. Just you, if you love CDs, you will not have tomorrow Bech in the store.
And enough panic to flood. See the game - you go through. And so Fallout 4 who for a couple of hours passes.

C
Crociato 20.03.20

Frontier buccaneer
Games media get games before the rest, because of this, usually there are leaks of information.

F
Francisk I 20.03.20

Because Adam cut off all unnecessary.... Yes and no excess too

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 20.03.20

Crociato
Ie do you think the media merge games in the network?

O
Ostap Bandera 20.03.20

It is written in plain text that this is a speedrun,well

C
ColonelJason 20.03.20

PF, Morrowind for five minutes come, and there is so much messing...

C
Crociato 20.03.20

Frontier buccaneer
Not the media, and the people who work there. They are ordinary people, versions, journalists must be released by not enough, the drain might still be somewhere on the road to publishing. I do not see anything impossible. On consoles too, without activation to play? If so, the leak can only be via version for journalists or from the developers themselves, less likely. If no activation for consoles is not necessary, then all is clear - the disk was stolen on the way from the factory to the store shelf.

C
Castly 20.03.20

Spinnery sir.
And dark souls were held for 36 min, and I suffer with her 40 hours, so I think on a different pass

R
RikoChiko 20.03.20

What for was a reference to the ending of the game leave?!

S
Sandro_NSK 20.03.20

you srach breed?
you personal opinions do not have what? listen supposedly someone out there has already passed the game and blah blah blah..........will the game do everything to see, from nothing hype hype

f
fox345 20.03.20

kalashukk
because it is cheaper than other AAA games.

A
AleksBaldunin 20.03.20

The theme created a long time ago, but I will say for me personally the game is not short. I've been side missions, a lot of climbing everywhere and collected all garbage. I was wondering! Just don't drive like a deer.