3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Artiup 21.03.20 08:00 pm

Quest \"the Waldenses\" - no markers (Kingdom Come: Deliverance)

after talking with the vicar need to talk to the innkeeper, but the branches about this quest, no markers, what to ask and from whom is unclear. And at the end of time quest rhinitis
14 Comments
Sort by:
R
R_D_V 21.03.20

Also failed after you complete the basic

A
Artiup 21.03.20

as I understand it you need to find the cross just North of užice, and then to ask Bogota whose cross, then he sends to follow one family in the attic, waiting there till evening, but the quest rhinitis

x
xXLavrikXx 21.03.20

Artiup
the quest takes place, it is necessary in the attic to rise and there press E

A
Artiup 21.03.20

xXLavrikXx
I loaded an early save, all pass

D
Dragon12313145 21.03.20

You need to stand over the hole in the floor in the attic (not in stealth mode) and press E and nothing will break)

K
KirsanKir 21.03.20

That the cross (where he is) and a hole in the floor? No markers no

A
Artiup 21.03.20

KirsanKir

S
Setesh 21.03.20

xXLavrikXx
Dragon12313145
quest still broken, rebooted more than 10 times, always at different points pressed E, it is useless

Z
ZasraneZZZ 21.03.20

Sites
it breaks because it is the allotted time you load an earlier save game and everything goes fine, the latter is eavesdropping in the attic of their prayers and make their choice. time is cancelled after you have displayed to tell Mr. Hanus about the results, but it is not accurate, so it is better to do a waltz if you just like me, with the quest sucked. And maybe something you didn't understand E you need to click after you ponahodili their gathering place, found there a cross, asked the priest WHA he reported to the Vicar, went to listen to their prayers in the attic of their home. HERE in the attic you on the scoreboard hit E to wait / just Have to wait... and there, and think what you would do.

y
yasava 21.03.20

Tormented with the quest two hours. All were trying to get her to listen. And pass peacefully.
But then...
... ... spit on everything, went to stabbed vicar by night and threw into the river.
All told Mr. Hanuš. That vicar is someone killed. He is not admitted. Ganush was yelling and left.
In the end, the quest is fulfilled.
And I have...
... ... reputation in užice fell from 65 to 30 :(

m
mcruden 21.03.20

Found a gathering place of heretics, took the cross - showed Bogota, immediately went to the farm stand in every position on the attic, but after I press wait indicates that the quest has not completed. In fact, if you wait to the T, it gives to wait somewhere until 16:00. I even tried to wait in real-time, still after 16:00 the quest is broken, it seems that the only option is to kill the vicar.

A
Artiup 21.03.20

mcruden
no, the quest is time-limited, you have just at this very moment, the quest fails, in itself was such garbage, I had to load an earlier save

m
mcruden 21.03.20

Artiup
And, here's the thing, that is despicable, even if there was some sort of mark that this task has a limit...

A
Artiup 21.03.20

mcruden
Yes, it's not nice when he learned of this, notably burnt and on other quests, 2-3 jobs so did reboot