3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GTAman 21.03.20 08:00 pm

Soundtrack from the pirated version of GTA: VC (Grand Theft Auto: Vice City)

Crash Bandicoot 10.06.09 13:16
Write the names of the songs played on the radio pirates(no matter what).I now know for VCPR in some pirates played the song Dr. Dre feat.Snoop Dogg-Still D. R. E. That interests me one song with a Wild Style,like grunge something.There Temko,type dum-dum-tune dudududududu-dum-dum-tune dudududududu, and then connect the reels.And at the beginning of songs people some under the feeble, the guitar says something.Tell me the song please!

Crash Bandicoot 10.06.09 18:53
2 Shift007
No,this is not the song.Although I know her, too.That song,about which I say,she's totally Rockin ' song.They say that some kind of grunge.

Crash Bandicoot 10.06.09 22:18
Not only!Except You Could Be Mine on V-Rock still played the song Welcome To The Jungle(also of Guns N' Roses perform).On V-Rock, only two of these songs were!Flash FM played a Remix of some song Thunderstruck,which in the original AC/DC perform.Ibid. (Flash FM)just played the song Ready Steady Go by Paul Oakenfold.Another VCPR played the song Hot Dog from Limp Bizkit.Here I am interested in Wild Style!No one knows why something!

Crash Bandicoot 14.06.09 22:10
2 John Lokk
Monster Magnet - Look To Your Orb For The Warning just the same song!Thank you!

shkafstulovich on 09.07.10 22:53
nitro1349
sometimes the same song on two or even three simultaneously played.
So it, probably, the pirates took 2-3 radio stations from the original, stretched to all 9 and stick it in the folder Audio. I have another pirates, so there are tracks radio Wave 103 and Flash on all nine. At first I didn't notice the trick, and then when I heard on the radio VROCK DJ says: You are listening Wave one zero three , it became clear that the radio something is wrong.

Travego 13.02.11 18:43
in my pirate soundtrack there is some sort of Roxette song on a radio station.But it's not Sleeping in my car,and don't Listen to your heart for sure

Travego 14.02.11 16:16
slo mo and you have the same as me soundrec or the other?if the same top which I have listed,throw a list of tracks pliz if you pull it out.

TommyAssassin 01.06.12 16:34
HyperXStream, I got this version was. But one of the unknown songs R12; perhaps Stranglehold performed by Ted Nugent. It may be a Remix, I do not remember, have not played this pirates. The original is better.

BadBoy46Rus 27.07.12 02:32
hmm but what about the angel of the day , Eminem - Superman" and others , or are you talking about other versions of piratok?

I have a VCPR is playing Russian pop music)

Tatu - Simple motion
Tatu - not gonna get Us
Sasha - Beyond the mist
Glucose - Bride
Disco Crash - H. H. H. I. R. N. R.
Aleksin and Banda Andryukha - Scary (Remix)
Russian Size - angel day 2000
Eugenia Vlasova - live river I

(not in order)

On some radio stations playing Rammstein and Eminem. Too bad that program is for pulling out the music not working with pirated files.

UPD
To download the original radio
Download pirate radio
199 Comments
Sort by:
R
RikoChiko 21.03.20

In Keeler, the TRC has these songs.

On some radio stations playing Rammstein and Eminem. Too bad that program is for pulling out the music not working with pirated files.
I have everything working. I have these songs then to create the video was taken :)

S
Shift007 21.03.20

Yes... that's when the pirates were... I have in Vice City even Russian voice was. And radio really well made. Pomo what is the song Shakira, Eminem, Snoop Dogg and Dr. Dre. Lot of good tracks on there. PS Crash Bandicoot, the track you're looking for, maybe Paul Oakenfold - Ready Steady Go.

r
raspy61 AS 21.03.20

Paul Oakenfold - Ready Steady Go.
from the Juiced that??

I did not have such paratek...

S
Shift007 21.03.20

[raspy61] XS, I Jucied once played, no tracks do not remember. but Paul Oakenfold - Ready Steady Go on many pirates in a radio is inserted

N
Night Light 21.03.20

LOL.

V
Vanches 21.03.20

I also like GTAMANа all the plays.It's fun to get away from the FBI when 4 stars to the song not gonna get us ;D

C
Claude Liberty 21.03.20

Really, can someone lay out a radio set? And that, too, cheto wanted by the Tattoos Rammstein to drive.

G
GTAman 21.03.20

It's fun to get away from the FBI when 4 stars to the song not gonna get us ;D
+1
To be honest, I'm already used to pirate radio, and the original, for which I download from torrents litsuhu, not really something...

Really, can someone lay out a radio set?
I will lay out tomorrow.

N
Night Light 21.03.20

Sorry for the dumb question, but where can I get paradku?

u
ufo9000 21.03.20

I have VCPR plays Russian pop music(Tattoo, Glucose, etc.), on Explants plays the entire OST from the movie the Matrix.

G
GTAman 21.03.20

Sorry for the dumb question, but where can I get paradku?
>>Lay out the radio tomorrow, I say the same...

N
Night Light 21.03.20

Just a gesture.

J
John Lokk 21.03.20

Pirates where he plays the Still-DrDre and Ready Stady Go yet Eminem-Without me. And VROCK Guns N Roses you could be mine. This pirates with the Russian sound translation. This was the only one!

_
_DaVe 21.03.20

And the original radio, who-thread knows where to take?

G
GTAman 21.03.20

Unable to fill right now :)

S
Shift007 21.03.20

...even Eminem-Without me... I guess I forgot... I remembered that there are only Eminem - Buisness playing.

J
John Lokk 21.03.20

Crash Bandicoot Yes I have all the tracks there are original Vice City in English with this radio also, I just did not write all the songs. In the wild style of Monster magnet - Look to your orb for the warning plays or even whild X3 Rob Zombie-Dracula was definitely.

F
FlogGnaw 21.03.20

The wave played only two songs(can't remember which)

C
Claude Liberty 21.03.20

GTAMANЪ, you kind of promised to upload Pak radio?
PS. I'm not a necrophiliac, just still hunting under Shakira ride for Weiss.

V
Vanches 21.03.20

Claude Liberty [went to Moscow for a week]You GTAMANЪ'have to write a personal.And why someone had to call you a necrophiliac,the theme is this year.