3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LeGiOn5 21.03.20 08:05 pm

Cheats, gamplay questions (Need for Speed: Carbon)

I found a list of cars Carbon'a, but the Pagani Zonda is not there ((

http://www.nfscars.net/showroom.php?section=nfs10
274 Comments
Sort by:
A
Ahmadjon. 21.03.20

LeGiOn5
It's precisely to each his own, I for example passed it on the SUBARU IMPREZA WRX STi the second time in the canyon pulled away from the first race by 10 seconds in the first turn, it ALL DEPENDS on SKILL!!!

c
ceredorr 21.03.20

defeated Darius, but his car never appeared. What is the reason?

A
Ahmadjon. 21.03.20

His car is a bonus to quick race sorry not to see in his career

M
Mistralvs 21.03.20

Hello! The competition series is a race to steal from the cops on the Nissan Skyline GTR R34. Duck here, do it somewhere else besides the series? Is it possible just to get to the garage? Painfully controlled it perfectly. + her body – mahlouji side, for what you give?
And the second question: how can I fill the garage with all the muscle, then exotic and tuning and at the same time to recruit 1 million in career?

A
Ahmadjon. 21.03.20

To get Nissan Skyline GTR R34 Start the game by choosing a car tuner, to play Darius there once open full city (can't remember what) and out Nissan. And body kits and stuff is all standard when you open the machine half will already be available, and what about the money see if you can get them via Art Money. Mine is the best way to make money. There is another way, in a series of competitions to win race wars and unlock Nissan 240 SX, then buy a car in toli toli 19 18 thousand then sell it in the garage for each car sold going to bail out at 3 thousand money!!!GTR Mistral

M
Mistralvs 21.03.20

Akhmadjon thanks, I will try) I have only been on the muscle car began his career anew, will have to replay. About the money - honestly I try to pass the game until it perhaps there is a way) But for the method of sale special thanks to, left to figure out what kind of car is it :)

A
Ahmadjon. 21.03.20

Mistralvs
In the Challenge Series there is a race Wars Race toli toli Chek point I do not remember what, pass them all and you open Nissan 240 SX career

W
WART03 21.03.20

The guys here were two of the Council's Carbon:
1. If you want to start from Kempton but want to drive on maslah, go 2 racing a Camaro ( which in the beginning took). After you pass 2 of the race will open the show. Exit and take the desired car ( preferably рх8). Then sell the Camaro and tonite on the headstock (which you got after selling the Camaro) its a car.
2. When you start the game you on the choice of the first car can do as I wrote above, and mogote immediately take рх8. It is better to pass the game on some of the cars: first ride on рх8, and then when you open the skyline then take it.
PS I'm in the sky Darius in the canyon OVERTAKING did.

A
Ahmadjon. 21.03.20

And I did it on the Subaru Impreza WRX Sti really had to work hard!!!

W
WART03 21.03.20

Here on the circular smooth turn he has to slow down and I have it on full speed absol. And then not let him come forward

A
Ahmadjon. 21.03.20

Yes, there are the easiest!

v
voloha66 21.03.20

Welcome!I have a question: where can I get the version of Carbon,which is Bare in the canyon are thrown off into the abyss??when I have one,but somewhere to hit.Already tried a bunch of versions and not all Bare sdvigaetsya ((( HELP!!!!!!!!!A279;

N
Neo34rus 21.03.20

Ezio Auditore
This is in short the network it is necessary to play.

A
Andrey.Petrov9898 21.03.20

Lord, many times in the network saw some videos about that in the beginning of the game, sativas from the Cross, takes you to the end of the track where the truck with the pipes. This is a mod or what? If this is a mod, where can I find or download?